What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

No, I don't care about Hindus, I am talking about national interests. If religion, culture etc is important. Why is muslim Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan supporting Israel? Why is muslim Arab KSA, muslim Turkey and GCC entirely supporting US and host American bases that are used to attack muslims? Why is Iran supporting Russia?

Its all politics, Im not here to argue if Hindus like or hate Muslims, I'm saying that no country cares about Islam. All countries follow their own interests. Yes take some guy in Egypt from the street and ask him if he supports Israel over Palestine and he will say no. But still, Egypt supports Israel over Palestine. Do you understand what Im saying?

Your statement here is much more reasonable and accurate

Its why some Pakistanis here getting emotional is stupid

These are all games and diplomatic fluff for the most part
Only when the shit hits the wall can you determine if someone will support you
Whats said in the open is NO reflection on whats said in private

Its in the interest of many countries to try to use india's big population and its upto Pakistan to keep increasing our own stock and making our own bonds for ourcown future rather then worry about others

That was Greatest friend of Pakistan called Shah, if it was upto Mullah in 1947, you can imagine yourself.:pleasantry:
It's no doubt that Pakistan had better relations with Iran during the Shah period than after the Iranian revolution.

Its being made to help china ... it cuts short distance for chinese exports and imports.

It’s strategically important.

It helps China if the sea route through malacca straits is threatened..

And more.

But offcourse it also tremendously helps Pak.. if our politicians dont screw it up.

Here let me explain the first benefit of CPEC is not connectivity but energy. second befit of CPEC is connectivity. Third benefit is trade. fourth benefit is tourism and so on. China needs energy and CPEC is it's route to that energy. Iran is important because Trump is going to cut the Nuclear deal and with Indian interests in Chabahar if Trump cuts the deal India will lose every thing so India is being trapped to make trump stick with the deal. If Trump don't cuts the deal CPEC will get the required energy from Iran or else Pakistan is making LNG deals every where. The hand over is 18 month delay to make Trump stick with Nuclear deal that all.

Your statement here is much more reasonable and accurate

Its why some Pakistanis here getting emotional is stupid

These are all games and diplomatic fluff for the most part
Only when the shit hits the wall can you determine if someone will support you
Whats said in the open is NO reflection on whats said in private

Its in the interest of many countries to try to use india's big population and its upto Pakistan to keep increasing our own stock and making our own bonds for ourcown future rather then worry about others

Just look at Iran and learn, does it benefit Iran and Iranians to be enemies with US? With all the oil, gas and wealth in the world Iran suffers economic problems and is isolated only because we want to play hardball with US and Israel.

Just look at Iran and learn, does it benefit Iran and Iranians to be enemies with US? With all the oil, gas and wealth in the world Iran suffers economic problems and is isolated only because we want to play hardball with US and Israel.

Taking on a superpower is always difficult but cowering in its presence whilst it plots and plans against you like arabs is shameful

Honestly iran could be like any of those western european countries if it gets rid of its obsession or israel, nukes and palestine. Its a vicious circle.

Honestly iran could be like any of those western european countries if it gets rid of its obsession or israel, nukes and palestine. Its a vicious circle.

India can also be like western countries if it let goes of Hindutava Nukes and Kashmir.

By honorary i meant in the sense of a chained dog waiting to be beaten, thats the position of indian muslims snd other minorities in a increasingly hindutva state
Ah.
You see, there's a much lesser chance of that happening than you blowing up.
We beat up the hindutva types where I come from. Your mentality will get the same treatment as I consider you and them blood brothers.

True, but sadly when it comes to Iran, we can never trust US.

By honorary i meant in the sense of a chained dog waiting to be beaten, thats the position of indian muslims snd other minorities in a increasingly hindutva state

You hear that @KapitaanAli you have just got a certificate on your religious character
from an individual who crawled away on his belly to his former colonial master's nation which in past and present continues to play a role in death of Muslims worldwide.

My condolences to you :cry:

Back
Top Bottom