What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

you are demanding lot of things which you dont get either ? Why is that so ?
Lets start from NSG waiver, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
MTCR, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
Australia group, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
Best of weapons of both US and russia, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
Pitch for UNSC and NSG, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?

And that is after laying so many lives and soil for the war on terror for america. Dont you feel used up ?

lol What is India getting? Please tell me

NSG where?
UNSC where?
Best weapons where?
Kashmir where?
Afghanistan where?

India is only paying USA and Russia and Indian population is starving.

Chabahar where? read the deal India will get in 18 months if USA sticks with Nuclear deal. If USA sticks with Nuclear deal China will get a rail road through Iran and all of Iran's energy plus the expansion of CPEC in Iran plus IP pipeline FTA for Pakistan and Market for Pakistan in Central Asia so please help Pakistan to make sure USA sticks with the Nuclear deal. India can suck up Chabahar as much as it wants. Because India can only send wheat to Afghanistan from Chabahar. lol. Do you people have some brains at all?

Pakistan will soon be encircled by enemies from all sides, except the far north. Thanks to the stupid policies of the liberal elite. When they had the chance to support Saudi Arabia and make big money, they chose to appease Iran.
Nope this is nothing to what India got from UAE in recent modi visit.

Like I said, domestic issue.

This same RSS PM is running from one Muslim country to another and hosting one Muslim leader to another.

I don't even like Rouhani addressing people in an Indian mosque, but even that happened.

Hence my original point that the domestic troubles have no effect on our diplomacy. It's not run by politicians.

To add, no, majority Hindus are not like Hindutva type or your type. The far right got 30% votes in last election and will probably get even lesser this time. But my analysis is based on my experiences all over India.

Good day.

Your right india dosent allow its hindutva crazy to get in the way of foreign policy

So whilst the average hindus jump around going mulla mulla mulla (alongside BJP, politicians etc) its supresses this internationally because it needs the support

Your mistaken however in saying that hindutvas are not in on the rise, from Babri to Gujarat, from ghar wapsi to persecution of muslims like that preacher whose nsme i forget to anti muslim, to anti muslim laws whilst hindu bay for you,

You trying to act like a German jew wont help you

lol What is India getting? Please tell me

NSG where?
UNSC where?
Best weapons where?
Kashmir where?
Afghanistan where?

India is only paying USA and Russia and Indian population is starving.

Chabahar where? read the deal India will get in 18 months if USA sticks with Nuclear deal. If USA sticks with Nuclear deal China will get a rail road through Iran and all of Iran's energy plus the expansion of CPEC in Iran plus IP pipeline FTA for Pakistan and Market for Pakistan in Central Asia so please help Pakistan to make sure USA sticks with the Nuclear deal. India can suck up Chabahar as much as it wants. Because India can only send wheat to Afghanistan from Chabahar. lol. Do you people have some brains at all?

Nope this is nothing to what India got from UAE in recent modi visit.
:lol:
Indians are 90% tamasha

They cant even deal with us and want to be a supa pawa

In my opinion liberals (govt, civil society, media etc.) are always a people of low-cunning, low-morals and treachery regardless of country. Perhaps it's time to bring back the traditionalists in Iran. This current administration seems to have lost their marbles with the policy vis-a-vis Pakistan and India...completely forgetting about the Kashmiris.

People spewing derogatory remarks and calling Iranians majoosis or mullahs are nothing more than hateful creatures who have basically just pounced upon a chance to display their ignorance.

Rouhani is a liberal? That's news to me.

On Topic: It seems like only Pakistan has to worry about other "Bradar" countries feelings, while all these "Bradar" countries give a middle finger to Pakistan on every opportunity. When will Pakistanis learn that no one is going to stand with you except another Pakistani.

Never has a nation needed more Nationalism than Pakistan does today.

Who knows tomorrow? Tomorrow your country or the India we call it today would not exist, like 70 years ago

I tell you what happens tomorrow, chinese economic growth engine wings will be clipped.

India has always existed and will continue to exist. Typing some B.S on the internet do not make thin china man a warrior.

Last edited:
I tell you what happens tomorrow, chinese economic growth engine wings will be clipped.

India has always existed and will continued to exist. Typing some B.S on the internet do not make thin china man a warrior.
:rofl: Whatever makes you happy

Seriously, you need thank your ex slave master UK for creating today India entity

:rofl: Whatever makes you happy

Seriously, you need thank your ex slave master UK for creating today India entity

what ever satisfies your fake egos !

don't bother to reply, realize what I said when economy slows down to 1 or 2 % gdp growth rate and china becomes a consumer market.

what ever satisfies your fake egos !

don't bother to reply, realize what I said when economy slows down to 1 or 2 % gdp growth rate and china becomes a consumer market.

Fake Ego? :rofl:
2 trillion economy talks about becoming a supa powa all day, while 12 trillion economy talks about becoming moderately developed by 2030, Who's fake?

Iran is much more important than Israel, only reason India support Israel is because US pressure

Bar the emotional outburst of ummah lovers. India has no interest in getting involved in any business of Iran - Israel - Palestine - Arab, or the bigger game of US - Russia. We don't have some vital resources such as oil and gas. Nor we have advanced tech as the west in many areas. In short, our national interest comes first when having relation with any country. And we understand the same for any other country when they have relation with Pakistan as long as they don't meddle in our disputes.

2 trillion economy talks about becoming a supa powa all day, while 12 trillion economy talks about becoming moderately developed by 2030, Who's fake?
Most people who talk about India becoming a superpower is Chinese trolls over pdf.

Fake Ego? :rofl:
lol, India will not become a superpower. India may have a large economy, but India will not be a superpower. :lol:

Most people who talk about India becoming a superpower is Chinese trolls over pdf.

:cheesy::rofl:
Chinese don't give a shit about India, its your own beloved president, ministers, government, RSS media, day dreaming becoming a supa powa with haruman army and often drag us in by comparing to us constantly

:cheesy::rofl:
Chinese don't give a shit about India, its your own beloved president, ministers, government, media day dreaming becoming a supa powa with haruman army and often drag us in by comparing to us constantly
I hope then you will leave the threads alone. Taking with you a bunch of other commis. :lol:

Nah, forget it. Keep trolling.

I hope then you will leave the threads alone. Taking with you a bunch of other commis. :lol:

Nah, forget it. Keep trolling.
For a member who has been banned before, it is you who is trolling. :lol:

India won't be a superpower anytime soon. India just doesn't have what it takes to be a superpower.

Well everyone has their own opinion and we as Pakistani should respect that. I for one agree with only 5 countries with veto power. Why is that? Who decided that? What good has ever came out of security council.
India can play pivotal role between Iran Israel. That's not bad because Saudis thinking is now changing toward Israel. India has strong foreign relationship and that should have taught us valuable lesson strong leadership is what we need.
As someone said about UAE and Saudis relation which shouldn't be worried about them they were never our friends the only thing common between us was Islam. But we should try to mend our relations with Iran after all they are our neighbours.
Tbh UNSC is a bullying organisation acting like mafia with no swag ;-)

Back
Top Bottom