What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

Highly doubtful and very improbably, and way beyond Iran's means. Iran cannot afford another unfriendly neighbor, especially one with the ability to single handedly pouring cold water on their nuclear dreams. The last thing Iran wants is to get into an intelligence-war with Pakistan. We've made countries a lot bigger and a lot more powerful bleed to death.

It is, however, amazing to watch this highly doubtful so-called "plan" get so many Indians behaving like giddy school girls. Piggybacking Iran/Afghanistan is not the answer, boys. If what you want is war, feel free to take the initiative.

Well said :cheers:

And you described the indian responses in this thread perfectly! :agree:

This warning came from Major General Hassan Firouzabadi, head of the Armed Forces General Command Headquarters, Iranian Army, no an Iranian blogger..

The international community definitley take a note of it man..

Still you take it as silly, then est of luck

Yeah just like Israel and America take the threats that the mullah regime says seriously. No one except india will take it seriously

As i have said before, this is a wet dream of Iran, just like after 26/11 it was an indian wet dream, india with all the sympathies of the world on her side, with all the public pressure, with all the resources, with all those nuclear weapons did not have the balls to do surgical strikes in Pakistan.

How can an isolated iran with sanctions, with no nuclear shield even dream of doing it in Pakistan?

Above all the point to be noted is this, India didn't attack Pakistan after 26/11 because America didn't want it, it would have diverted Pakistan effort on western border, same goes for iran, any mischief will have direct bad effect on Afghanistan and WoT.
America doesn not want that.

Indians quite understandably are hoping that may the Iran have the balls which indians didn't have then :lol:
Oh yeah indians still find Persian intimidating.

@divya.
Pakistan is their escape got, just as it is for you, anything to every thing, your intelligence failures to a spy piegon india blames Pakistan, seems like iran is following the same trait, blame their failure of controlling Baluchistan on Pakistan.

Behti ganga mein hath dho lo,
public bhi khush, or koi government say sawal b nai keray ga, sb haan mein sir hila dein gay haan Pakistan hi hai :lol:

Highly doubtful and very improbably, and way beyond Iran's means. Iran cannot afford another unfriendly neighbor, especially one with the ability of single handedly pouring cold water all over their nuclear dreams. The last thing Iran wants is to get into an intelligence-war with Pakistan. We've made countries a lot bigger and a lot more powerful bleed to death.

It is, however, amazing to watch this highly doubtful so-called "plan" get so many Indians behaving like giddy school girls. Piggybacking Iran/Afghanistan is not the answer, boys. If what you want is war, feel free to take the initiative.

The bold line above inconjunction with AQ Khan, yeah now it makes complete sense.

ALso, the thing to know will the level of cooperation between Iran and NK and how much of it is still active now.

Who is talking about Balochistan here ? I am talking about Pakistan as a WHOLE and all the terrorist organization it HOUSES.

Please don't watch Tamil movies!

And insurgency in Sistan is against the bigotry of Tehran mullahs who have taken the path of theocratic dictatorship.

I want iran to atleast have a try at it so we can give them red face..at this difficult time we are invest in buying iranian gas against the pressure of entire world. Even the Saudis will flock to rescue with free energy to shut this project. Any attempt by Iran will only make Pak-Saudi nexus stronger and assist in further shrinking Persian foot print in S.Asia.

The Gulf arabs already have too many sympathies for the Baluch particular majority sunni Baluch of iran and they will use every opportunity to turn the tide into religious sunni vs shia conflict. Just look at what has happen in Iraq.

So in wider interests of Iran and the region, the Tehran mullahs should knot their tongues and act in common sense.

Thread Temporarily Closed
Had I the power to ban people, the population on this thread would be halved. Since I don't, why don't you all go drink some cold water and get your heads straight. Enough name-calling for today.

Thread Re-opened
Let us continue the conversation in a more civilized tone.

After the indian wet dream of so called surgical strikes, iranians are also having the same dream :lol:

If u want to screw someone , then there are other ways than direct action , I think Iran has enough resources for it

Wow, interesting news. i never knew that iran relations are that bad with Pakistan.

If u want to screw someone , then there are other ways than direct action , I think Iran has enough resources for it

Don't know about that but Iran has enough enemies to screw itself. I hope it won't like to increase another one.;)

Anyways it is just your Bharati wishful thinking for now. :rolleyes:

assalam alaikum

I believe the regime in iran is not that intelligent but they r not that stupid they attack pakistan. with all the lies of iran it will not be able to defeat pakistan or do anything to solve its problem but in turn will give the balochies in iran a fresh air which will be more dangerous for iran. anyhow iran will never do it. they could not do it with taliban and nwa with them in afghanistan when they were crying for their secrets service employees got killed in mazar shareef.

TARIQ

Iran, will have an inclination to do it,
As I have said previously too, A Shia nation has never come to war with the West, It is only the Sunni nations that have done that part.

Coming back to Iran, they have the same notions as they had decades ago,
they fought a long war with Iraq which spoil the whole of Muslim Ummah and led to the cracks we see today.

If Iran ever thinks of taking on Pakistan, I believe there shan't be any hesitation to use MAXIMUM force possible and ensure they are eradicated once and for all.

Bomb them, Nuke them, Thermo Nuke them, Bake them.

That is the cost any one should be made to pay , be the threat from Shia or the Hindu vegetarians. not sure if there is a difference but anyway.

Long Live Pakistan !

Last edited:
Pakistan is increasingly becoming an Hunting reserve. Now even the Iranian want the licence.

Pakistan is increasingly becoming an Hunting reserve. Now even the Iranian want the licence.

Out+To+Lunch+Smiley+Face.jpg

@salman108

Salman bhai u know when Halakus army was standing at the doors of Baghdad, what our people were busy doing. They though it was more important to figure out that if Shia's were Kafir or Sunnis were Kafir. I think we should rid our self of this divide and be more realistic. We have a much bigger problem at hand than to be fighting with each other. I know that the stupid Iranian commander was nothing less then stupid in saying what he said.

Iran, will have an inclination to do it,
As I have said previously too, A Shia nation has never come to war with the West, It is only the Sunni nations that have done that part

Coming back to Iran, they have the same notions as they had decades ago,
they fought a long war with Iraq which spoil the whole of Muslim Ummah and led to the cracks we see today.

If Iran ever thinks of taking on Pakistan, I believe there shan't be any hesitation to use MAXIMUM force possible and ensure they are eradicated once and for all.

Bomb them, Nuke them, Thermo Nuke them, Bake them.
That is the cost any one should be made to pay , be the threat from Shia or the Hindu vegetarians. not sure if there is a difference but anyway.

Long Live Pakistan !

assalam alaikum

Brother i agree on the first bolded part but i dont think the iranians r such stupids

2nd bolded point we dont need to nuke them i m very much sure our army and airforce can give them nightmare. iranians know it and they know how the arab world is after iraq invastion they will not miss the opportunity to help pakistan. Iranian mullahs r very clever.

LET us hope they dont commit such an action

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom