What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

its a news for me. i was made to think that pakistan leads and represents muslim world. but if iran too is thinking of attacking pakistan then pakistan has lot of enemies to tackle that too when it is facing the biggest problems.
but honestly i dont think iran will attack pakistan unless pakistan does something really big to piss off iran after all pakistan is nuclear nation.

I know they are not silly people, they are smarter than most.

I am not in the favor of calling any one kafir etc etc etc.

HOWEVER IF The state of Pakistan is attacked, or threatened

the reaction should be maximum.

I can't find any news of the government protesting, or even taking notice of this.

On topic: I doubt the Iranians will do anything, they're probably just venting their frustration at Pakistan's (perceived?) inaction.

Off topic: But if they do, every one sitting in the MoD should receive a sound thrashing. It would disgust me beyond comprehension to think that a relatively modest power can show such resolve and initiative in the face of a much stronger, nuclear armed nation while we're sitting on our behind as jihadis run riot through our cities, murder children, butcher tourists and burn iconic buildings down.

@salman108

Salman bhai u know when Halakus army was standing at the doors of Baghdad, what our people were busy doing. They though it was more important to figure out that if Shia's were Kafir or Sunnis were Kafir. I think we should rid our self of this divide and be more realistic. We have a much bigger problem at hand than to be fighting with each other. I know that the stupid Iranian commander was nothing less then stupid in saying what he said.

assalam alaikum

yes Brother and the minister ( prime minister ) of the caliph was ibn al3lqamy ( ابن الـعـلـقـمـى ) a shia so even there was a debate between all sect even sunnic sects muslim were so nice to the others eventhough the others r always betrayed them. a shia minister for the caliph tell how tolerant were sunnies.

Yes we hope something bad doesnot happen but the iranians talk too much not only the commanders only.

TARIQ

its a news for me. i was made to think that pakistan leads and represents muslim world. but if iran too is thinking of attacking pakistan then pakistan has lot of enemies to tackle that too when it is facing the biggest problems.

If iran is going to do anything such stupid then it would be a pure suicidal attempt from Iran. Iran failed to tackle much weaker Iraq in the iran iraq war then how can it going to tackle much stronger Pakistan. In fact Pakistan don't have much enemies but it is Iran who is going to add one more to it's very long list of enemies if it would do anything insane.

they will attack inside pakistan with what?? rusted phantoms and grounded tomcats?yeah welcome

they will attack inside pakistan with what?? rusted phantoms and grounded tomcats?yeah welcome

emoticon-shh.jpg

U are not suppose to say that out loud, u know how many people will be disappointed now.

If this is true which I have doubts on than Israel will not hold back and it will attack Iran's nuclear facilities. It would the perfect oppurtunity to strike. :coffee:

look how happy are the indians if iran atack on Pakistan :cheesy: :cheesy:

wah yar becharo ki bebasi pe hasi ati he khud ni kucch kar sakte to khawab dekhte rehte ke kab america ya iran ya koi or atack karega :rofl: :partay:

On topic: I doubt the Iranians will do anything, they're probably just venting their frustration at Pakistan's (perceived?) inaction.

Off topic: But if they do, every one sitting in the MoD should receive a sound thrashing. It would disgust me beyond comprehension to think that a relatively modest power can show such resolve and initiative in the face of a much stronger, nuclear armed nation while we're sitting on our behind as jihadis run riot through our cities, murder children, butcher tourists and burn iconic buildings down.

Mere chest thumping and making loud claims are anything but a resolve. That actually shows how frustrated the iranian mullahs have become, that they have literally forgot the difference between friends and foes. Pakistan is the only country willing to deal with Iran despite of the pressure from various powers not to do so, heck even the so called ally India have backed down. Iranians have no shortage of enemies and they would be really stupid, should they try this misadventure. Pakistan alone have enough military muscle to send Iran back to stone age not to mention the help we will gonna get from allies.

Here is the story with the facts guys. This and even longer stories on the same topic, Iranian forces to use hot pursuit of terrorists into Paksitan, are popping up all over the Internet all day today, Jan. 3/4, 2011. FYI.

Tuesday Dec 21, 201007:45 AM GMTIvory`s Coast`s Outtara calls on incumbent leader Gbagbo to leaveHome>Iran>Politics»Back to Story 'Terrorists must be crushed in Pakistan'

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45AM

A scene of the funeral procession of Chabahar attack victims.

A senior Iranian commander says the best way to terminate terror activities in the southeast of Iran is to pursue and crack down terrorists in Pakistan, a report says.

The Deputy Commander of Iran's Armed Forces, Major General Gholamali Rashid made a reference to the recent deadly attacks in the Iranian city of Chabahar in Sistan-Baluchestan Province and said the Ground Forces of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) have the capacities to counter terrorists around the eastern borders, Fars news agency reported.

“The anti-revolutionary rings, which have found safe havens and support in neighboring countries such as Pakistan, need to be hunted down and crushed on Pakistani soil. And this is the only way to confront them,” he further explained.

At least 38 mourners, including women and children, were killed and around 90 were wounded in the terrorist attack on December 15.

Anti-Iran terrorist group Jundallah has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The Iranian mourners were commemorating the anniversary of the martyrdom of the third Shia Imam, Imam Hussein (PBUH) when the attack occurred.

On Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on Pakistan to arrest known terrorists and extradite them to the Islamic Republic.

The Pakistan-based terrorist group has carried out numerous bombings, assassination attempts, and terrorist attacks in Iran.

Jundallah leader Abdolmalek Rigi was arrested by Iranian intelligence forces in February 2010 and executed in June for 79 counts of crime, including armed robbery, bombing operations and armed attacks on police and civilians.

Rigi stated in his confessions that he had dealings with the US government and was promised unlimited funds and resources for “waging an insurgency” in Iran.

Iran says the perpetrators behind the Chabahar terrorist attack were trained and equipped by foreign elements beyond the country's eastern borders in Pakistan.

Iranian security forces have arrested several people in connection with the incident.

According to an Iranian judiciary official in Sistan-Baluchestan Province, Iran executed 11 members of the Jundallah terrorist group on Monday.

Here is the story with the facts guys. This and even longer stories on the same topic, Iranian forces to use hot pursuit of terrorists into Paksitan, are popping up all over the Internet all day today, Jan. 3/4, 2011. FYI.

Tuesday Dec 21, 201007:45 AM GMTIvory`s Coast`s Outtara calls on incumbent leader Gbagbo to leaveHome>Iran>Politics»Back to Story 'Terrorists must be crushed in Pakistan'

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45AM

A scene of the funeral procession of Chabahar attack victims.

A senior Iranian commander says the best way to terminate terror activities in the southeast of Iran is to pursue and crack down terrorists in Pakistan, a report says.

The Deputy Commander of Iran's Armed Forces, Major General Gholamali Rashid made a reference to the recent deadly attacks in the Iranian city of Chabahar in Sistan-Baluchestan Province and said the Ground Forces of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) have the capacities to counter terrorists around the eastern borders, Fars news agency reported.

“The anti-revolutionary rings, which have found safe havens and support in neighboring countries such as Pakistan, need to be hunted down and crushed on Pakistani soil. And this is the only way to confront them,” he further explained.

At least 38 mourners, including women and children, were killed and around 90 were wounded in the terrorist attack on December 15.

Anti-Iran terrorist group Jundallah has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The Iranian mourners were commemorating the anniversary of the martyrdom of the third Shia Imam, Imam Hussein (PBUH) when the attack occurred.

On Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on Pakistan to arrest known terrorists and extradite them to the Islamic Republic.

The Pakistan-based terrorist group has carried out numerous bombings, assassination attempts, and terrorist attacks in Iran.

Jundallah leader Abdolmalek Rigi was arrested by Iranian intelligence forces in February 2010 and executed in June for 79 counts of crime, including armed robbery, bombing operations and armed attacks on police and civilians.

Rigi stated in his confessions that he had dealings with the US government and was promised unlimited funds and resources for “waging an insurgency” in Iran.

Iran says the perpetrators behind the Chabahar terrorist attack were trained and equipped by foreign elements beyond the country's eastern borders in Pakistan.

Iranian security forces have arrested several people in connection with the incident.

According to an Iranian judiciary official in Sistan-Baluchestan Province, Iran executed 11 members of the Jundallah terrorist group on Monday.

Pakistan has reportedly arrested Abdulrauf Rigi, the successor of executed ringleader of the terrorist group Jundullah.
Local Pakistani officials confirmed on Thursday that the current ringleader of the Jundallah terrorist group has been arrested by Pakistani security forces, IRNA reported.

On December 15, a terrorist attack took place at the Imam Hussein mosque in Chabahar in Sistan-Baluchestan Province where people were commemorating the martyrdom of the third Shia Imam, Hussein (PBUH).

I think the heat is cool down.

BTW Iran should remain in its sence, whoever wants they give any statements against Pakistan. Pakistan should protest strongly against these statements given by any country.

The terrorist hide into civilian identity all day long until its time to strike..who ever it talking about hot pursuit is playing too much counter strike. The so called Iranian revolution is failed and dying a slow death..their own dissidents are bombing the government and they have found a escape goat in the name of Pakistan to keep their cover.

The day Iran steps into Pakistan border will spell its diplomatic death..not only US would follow with a massive influx of aid and advisers to support its ally but the Arabi noise in Persian gulf will also serve as an excuse of heavy fortifications and deeper naval patrolling.

Back
Top Bottom