What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

It is, however, amazing to watch this highly doubtful so-called "plan" get so many Indians behaving like giddy school girls. Piggybacking Iran/Afghanistan is not the answer, boys. If what you want is war, feel free to take the initiative.

Well said! :pakistan:

Just a reminder to Indians getting all excited over these rumors, if Pakistan gets into a war with Iran, the US will hand deliver a squadron of F-35 to PAF.

Well said! :pakistan:

Just a reminder to Indians getting all excited over these rumors, if Pakistan gets into a war with Iran, the US will hand deliver a squadron of F-35 to PAF.

The American negative opinions over Pakistan will change temporarily,but i doubt the reason to give F-35,considering Iranian airforce hardly have anything that requires F-35 to engage.

I heavily doubt Iran would undertake something so audacious as this would be the worst time for Iran to quarrel with its neighbors,especially one of the strongest.

The American negative opinions over Pakistan will change temporarily,but i doubt the reason to give F-35,considering Iranian airforce hardly have anything that requires F-35 to engage.

I heavily doubt Iran would undertake something so audacious as this would be the worst time for Iran to quarrel with its neighbors,especially one of the strongest.

Admittedly I exaggerated for effect.

But the point was that the US would relax their restraints on military options for Pakistan.

But, you are right, Iran will not get into an open war with Paksitan. In any case, eliminating Baloch insurgancy is good for Pakistan also, so I don't understand why the two countries should be at odds over this matter.

There is much "sputtering" but at least you are now faced with the facts regarding cross border RELIGIOUS terrorism eminating from inside Pakistan by the radical Sunni Pashtun Taliban into Iran, as well as into Afghanistan.

The areas involved are wild mountaineous terrain as those who live and work inside Pakistan well know. Youngsters born and raised in Canada, US, and Europe have played ignorant of the hard truths here long enough.

Does all of the World want to take on Pakistan? What the Hell have we done?........oh wait

There is an old Holy Bible verse: "As you sow so shall you reap."

Recent Governments of Pakistan (plural) back into the 1990s forward to the current time, have coddled and been on again, off again pretending the terrorists are either defeated and/or will go away.

Religious terrorism has been coddled, self justified as a shadow army to use against India in Kashmir, excuses and reasons are absurdly long.

Fact is law and order, and end to religious terrorism and terrorists, and giving fair and equal economic opportunities to the poorest regions in the northern tribal areas of Pakistan and in Balochistan is long overdue.

Religion is not pure, cannot thrive in God's eyes, when heretical parts of it are based on bloodshed, violence, threats, and repression of the basic human spirit of men, women, and children of your own nation, let alone on the people of neighboring nations and the world at large.

Remember 911 as an object lesson. 911-like attacks will possibly now be attempted in Tehran, Istanbul, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Rawalpind, Delhi, your name a place. Training camps for such insane radical Islamic Terrorists are in Pakistan, Afghanistan, parts of the wildest least populated parts of Iran, and in Iraq...as well as in Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, and other regional nations in South Asia and North Africa.

Last edited:
There is much "sputtering" but at least you are now faced with the facts regarding cross border RELIGIOUS terrorism eminating from inside Pakistan by the radical Sunni Pashtun Taliban into Iran, as well as into Afghanistan.

The areas involved are wild mountaineous terrain as those who live and work inside Pakistan well know. Youngsters born and raised in Canada, US, and Europe have played ignorant of the hard truths here long enough.

"Spluttering"! talk of understatement, few here want to accept some of the underlying facts of the problem.
These groups have a nice arrangement because the GOP has over the many years done little in Balochistan, hence the local insergency group, then the Taliban living happily undesturbed and making little jaunts into Afghanistan unmolested, followed by the Jundallah bunch.

Heck to even think it was all just religious terrorism with respect to Iran and Jundallah is way outside anyones comprehension.

But the armchair generals march on...

Hello,

U r wrong it is not sunni pushtoon doing anything in iran, the problem in iran is sistan-balcohistan where a majority sunni population have problems with majority govt. THE PROBLEM IS WITHIN IRAN.

TARIQ

If they ever try to attack inside Pakistan their a## will kicked out like iraq-iran war. these mullahs are idiots.

Iran just needs to provide the people of Sustan the same resources as the other provinces and after that is done there should not be any more issues. At the moment people is Sustan province have less opportunities then other provines and Sunnis are even discriminiated for other top jobs.

Fix your internal problems before blaming others.

First, Iran has some provinces which developed less than Sistan ans Baluchestan. so development is not the issue,Second, Irani Sistan and B has developed more than most of Paks areas.third sect is not matter here as well.
only problem is this terrorists has base in Pak and as long as they have base their problem is on the ground. we had same problem in west when Iraq did not listen Iran reports and demand, Iran wiped up terrorist camp inside Iraq by air strike.
I hope it wont happen in Pak case.we never had problem before Rigi so we must try our best to keep relations in progress.

I think you are right.

But, on second thoughts, if US/Israel plan to strike Iran, then inorder to paralyze the US WOT, Iran may carry out some mischief inside Pakistan which will force Pakistan to move its troops away from WOT.
US may not allow Pakistan to retaliate and will ask you to focus only on WOT, non-retaliation by you may not go down well with ppl of your country, this will result in complications.

I think Iran has a very good card to play against US/Israel by doing some mischief inside Pakistan.

I guess mischief card inside Pakistan is in Indian hands not Iran's.
what you do there is disclosed, do need to find partners

Indians would want the Iranians and Pakistanis to fight so they can pursue the Israeli Zionist agenda. India can keep kissing Israel's buttt but we are not going to fight our Iranian brothers.:pakistan:

why war? war never ever happen between Ir-Pak.
history shows good relation for Ir-Pak. only problem is Rigi group that will be solved very soon by both sides efforts

......they know that we in Pakistan dont wish them any ill either. They will and we will work together, which we have been doing for long. And things will be back in order.[/QUOTE]

very true

dont know.but they wil definetly find an ally across the other side of pakistan in case of hositilities. :D
if they did 1 percent for what they have said lol they will become persian heroes in indian media.

Indian can not see Persian heroes in their media, Ir-Pak will work together to solve the problem

Honestly we need to stop this whole Bullshit from our side too. We cannot fight with whole world proving that we are good. I would say any Mother F!@##$ does any terrorist activity shoot him right there. Any Fu@#$%^ Jamat do any BS Hang them. Sorry to say but Pakistan Become a Fu!@#$% terror cell. I don't know why our politician not take a good action against this crap.
Enough is enough we need to start doing something about this other wise we will lose all our friends. First Saudi, now Iran who is next may be China....
WAKE UP PAKISTAN............
God Bless us All.

Back
Top Bottom