What's new

Iran considering launching attacks on terrorists inside Pakistan!

If pakistan involves in terrorism then Iran can...

It looks a big conspiracy is going on to circle Pakistan from all sides. Zionist Proxy US is already there inside Afghanistan, India is there on eastern flank and now Iran looks to be conspiring for last few years by directly accusing Pakistan of supporting Jundullah.
Iran must arrange its house first and stop cruelty against Sunni Muslims in Sistan and Balochistan and all over Iran. If Iran loves so much the Islamic solidarity as it show off always, it should first allow the sunni muslims to build their first masjid in Tehran. At least one masjid for 1 million sunnis in Tehran. I am requesting for only one masjid. If we read the history muslim can't believe Iranians. Now Pakistan must be ready on it's south west front to take the air out of Iran govt who is crossing all limits despite friendly guestures from Pakistan.

It looks a big conspiracy is going on to circle Pakistan from all sides. Zionist Proxy US is already there inside Afghanistan, India is there on eastern flank and now Iran looks to be conspiring for last few years by directly accusing Pakistan of supporting Jundullah.
Iran must arrange its house first and stop cruelty against Sunni Muslims in Sistan and Balochistan and all over Iran. If Iran loves so much the Islamic solidarity as it show off always, it should first allow the sunni muslims to build their first masjid in Tehran. At least one masjid for 1 million sunnis in Tehran. I am requesting for only one masjid. If we read the history muslim can't believe Iranians. Now Pakistan must be ready on it's south west front to take the air out of Iran govt who is crossing all limits despite friendly guestures from Pakistan.

yes dude conspires all the way hey my mother cooked biscuits may be its a conspiracy to :pop::pop::lol:

First, Iran has some provinces which developed less than Sistan ans Baluchestan. so development is not the issue,Second, Irani Sistan and B has developed more than most of Paks areas.third sect is not matter here as well.
only problem is this terrorists has base in Pak and as long as they have base their problem is on the ground. we had same problem in west when Iraq did not listen Iran reports and demand, Iran wiped up terrorist camp inside Iraq by air strike.
I hope it wont happen in Pak case.we never had problem before Rigi so we must try our best to keep relations in progress.

u must realize pakistan is not iraq or iran, last time pakistan returned the illegaly entered iranian guards alive and healthy, this time will not be the same

if ISI can help extract american spies in iran for iran, ISI can also turn the tables for your mullah government..

first of all iranian airforce is a joke, infiltering junk iranian aircrafts just need some anzas and anti aircraft guns thats all..if we can handle india, iran is a joke..

As i have said before, this is a wet dream of Iran, just like after 26/11 it was an indian wet dream, india with all the sympathies of the world on her side, with all the public pressure, with all the resources, with all those nuclear weapons did not have the balls to do surgical strikes in Pakistan.

How can an isolated iran with sanctions, with no nuclear shield even dream of doing it in Pakistan?

Above all the point to be noted is this, India didn't attack Pakistan after 26/11 because America didn't want it, it would have diverted Pakistan effort on western border, same goes for iran, any mischief will have direct bad effect on Afghanistan and WoT.
America doesn not want that.

Indians quite understandably are hoping that may the Iran have the balls which indians didn't have then :lol:
Oh yeah indians still find Persian intimidating.

@divya.
Pakistan is their escape got, just as it is for you, anything to every thing, your intelligence failures to a spy piegon india blames Pakistan, seems like iran is following the same trait, blame their failure of controlling Baluchistan on Pakistan.

Behti ganga mein hath dho lo,
public bhi khush, or koi government say sawal b nai keray ga, sb haan mein sir hila dein gay haan Pakistan hi hai :lol:

does this kind of post help to solve the problem?If we want to talk in your manner you will see the balls.
but problem is an small issue that can be solved by two gov.
it is not good to let terrorist make a camp in Pak can kill Iranians then if Iran ask pak control them you talk about your big and others small balls.
just few days ago pak general said they captured Rauf Rigi, it means he was inside pakistan. if you go to detail how pak soldiers captured him then you can understand terrorists have camp in pak.
another point here is pak army captured them only few days after Iran said if Pak can not do that, Iran will do herself.
please put your self in other side shoes some times, it will help you to understand you friends. this terrorist group has killed and injured 1500 Iranian

Iran, will have an inclination to do it,
As I have said previously too, A Shia nation has never come to war with the West, It is only the Sunni nations that have done that part.

Coming back to Iran, they have the same notions as they had decades ago,
they fought a long war with Iraq which spoil the whole of Muslim Ummah and led to the cracks we see today.

If Iran ever thinks of taking on Pakistan, I believe there shan't be any hesitation to use MAXIMUM force possible and ensure they are eradicated once and for all.

Bomb them, Nuke them, Thermo Nuke them, Bake them.

That is the cost any one should be made to pay , be the threat from Shia or the Hindu vegetarians. not sure if there is a difference but anyway.

Long Live Pakistan !

I am not agree to go to sect issue, but for bold part i could not keep silent.
probebly you think lebanon in Sunni? or al-mostagbal party(pro-america) is shia? could you please let me know which shia country has US army base in her territory? Ok, maybe Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait or Bahrain became Shia recently?please let us know how many Shia aly has US?
as I know all US Muslim allies are our Sunni brothers.
Iran as the biggest Shia country is US biggest enemy.

about what you can do against Iran i prefer do not talk because war wont happen then useless to talk.

What is the reason of these groups surge, suppression of sunni muslims. If Iran make any msichief which seems possible considering very less pak forces on that border, Pakistan must give a sounding reply to it. It's now becoming crystal clear that Iran is following India line. Pakistan must be very rough and strict for Iran now on. Read their history and Stop trusting them.

I know they are not silly people, they are smarter than most.

I am not in the favor of calling any one kafir etc etc etc.

HOWEVER IF The state of Pakistan is attacked, or threatened

the reaction should be maximum.

I can't find any news of the government protesting, or even taking notice of this.

so what US doing in Pak now?is this your MAX reaction?

There is an old Holy Bible verse: "As you sow so shall you reap."

Recent Governments of Pakistan (plural) back into the 1990s forward to the current time, have coddled and been on again, off again pretending the terrorists are either defeated and/or will go away.

Religious terrorism has been coddled, self justified as a shadow army to use against India in Kashmir, excuses and reasons are absurdly long.

Fact is law and order, and end to religious terrorism and terrorists, and giving fair and equal economic opportunities to the poorest regions in the northern tribal areas of Pakistan and in Balochistan is long overdue.

Religion is not pure, cannot thrive in God's eyes, when heretical parts of it are based on bloodshed, violence, threats, and repression of the basic human spirit of men, women, and children of your own nation, let alone on the people of neighboring nations and the world at large.

Remember 911 as an object lesson. 911-like attacks will possibly now be attempted in Tehran, Istanbul, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Rawalpind, Delhi, your name a place. Training camps for such insane radical Islamic Terrorists are in Pakistan, Afghanistan, parts of the wildest least populated parts of Iran, and in Iraq...as well as in Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, and other regional nations in South Asia and North Africa.

Dude look at ur histroy first. The place u are writing from isnt even urs. Your country have stolen it from Indians.

USA and Isreal are cancer for all world and cause of most of conflicts. Its ur politics we are paying for. Isreal, Iran, Pakistan, Latin america, Korea, Veitnam u name it.

USA killed Dr Liyyqat ali Khan since he did not wanted to be part of USA world. What happend to him ? CIA killed him as he was also warned. After that supporting leaders as ZIA, Nawaz , Zardari have destroied Pakistan. Dont forget ur country was also involved in killings av SIKHS in India. List is long..... :hitwall: SO just stfu and try to safe ur ***** from Taliban. Just a tips pastons are very happy in white boys.... and seems to ur boys like that and have been there 9 years and dont want to leave AFghanistan.

I am not agree to go to sect issue, but for bold part i could not keep silent.
probebly you think lebanon in Sunni? or al-mostagbal party(pro-america) is shia? could you please let me know which shia country has US army base in her territory? Ok, maybe Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait or Bahrain became Shia recently?please let us know how many Shia aly has US?
as I know all US Muslim allies are our Sunni brothers.
Iran as the biggest Shia country is US biggest enemy.

about what you can do against Iran i prefer do not talk because war wont happen then useless to talk.

Hello,

Yes i can give a shia counry with american base, iraq

TARIQ

Iran should be careful..... such threats promote negative attitude.......we arent enemies!
2)ISI was the main agency responsible to catch rigi .................So the iranis know tht we are on the same side....

Last edited:
Pakistan has reportedly arrested Abdulrauf Rigi, the successor of executed ringleader of the terrorist group Jundullah.
Local Pakistani officials confirmed on Thursday that the current ringleader of the Jundallah terrorist group has been arrested by Pakistani security forces,
IRNA reported.

On December 15, a terrorist attack took place at the Imam Hussein mosque in Chabahar in Sistan-Baluchestan Province where people were commemorating the martyrdom of the third Shia Imam, Hussein (PBUH).

I think the heat is cool down.

BTW Iran should remain in its sence, whoever wants they give any statements against Pakistan. Pakistan should protest strongly against these statements given by any country.

bold part is evidence they are Pak based group and as long as Iran did not force Pak,pak army did not willing to capture them.
i think ISI going to destroy Ir-Pak relations. both sides must be careful about Saudi's element inside ISI

Admittedly I exaggerated for effect.

But the point was that the US would relax their restraints on military options for Pakistan.

But, you are right, Iran will not get into an open war with Paksitan. In any case, eliminating Baloch insurgancy is good for Pakistan also, so I don't understand why the two countries should be at odds over this matter.

yes it is good for Pak as well, only point is some Saudi supported elements inside ISI do not let pak to get rid of this matter

so what US doing in Pak now?is this your MAX reaction?

My frnd the drone strikes r done with GOPs permission and ground info from ISI....
We dont wish war as we are not enemies!
We r facing the same problem in our part also!!So why wouldnt we help iran solve it jointly?

Remember rigi? ur state run media was lying while ISI helped catch him???

But if u think tht ur country can attack Pakistan! then it aint a good idea bro.

Solve the prob jointly like brothers.

does this kind of post help to solve the problem?If we want to talk in your manner you will see the balls.
but problem is an small issue that can be solved by two gov.
it is not good to let terrorist make a camp in Pak can kill Iranians then if Iran ask pak control them you talk about your big and others small balls.
just few days ago pak general said they captured Rauf Rigi, it means he was inside pakistan. if you go to detail how pak soldiers captured him then you can understand terrorists have camp in pak.
another point here is pak army captured them only few days after Iran said if Pak can not do that, Iran will do herself.
please put your self in other side shoes some times, it will help you to understand you friends. this terrorist group has killed and injured 1500 Iranian

...and sending your army into Pakistan is the right thing to do ?
Iran is far more isolated country than Pakistan itself. THe only thing you have done is confirmed every ARab gulf state and help Israel to launch attacks against you. And becarful because The US are fighting the war on Terror she could very much change her tune for her support for Pakistan just to bomb Iran to the stone age due to its Nuclear ambition. ANd the have ISrael rule over -is that your long term goal ?

I'll be honest, the Idea that Iran wants to attack Pakistan is absolute....retarded...and I thought George W Bush was an idiot,
no seriously !

........... I'm not laughing at all. :what:

I want every Iranian poster to read Proudnationalist post because it is very true what he or she said

My frnd the drone strikes r done with GOPs permission and ground info from ISI....
We dont wish war as we are not enemies!
We r facing the same problem in our part also!!So why wouldnt we help iran solve it jointly?

Remember rigi? ur state run media was lying while ISI helped catch him???

But if u think tht ur country can attack Pakistan! then it aint a good idea bro.

Solve the prob jointly like brothers.

YES SOLVE THE PROBLEM LIKE JOINTLY BROTHERS

because Iranian enemy is using the divide and conqure tactic.

Do you see the US attacking the UK if there was an Incident ? No
SO why the heck are you guys (iranians) want to attack Pakistan like idiot monkeys !
Do you have Black op operating in your country ? IS the Ayatollah part of CIA and Mossad agenda ?

Yes Terrorist is a world wide problem it has no boarders. Only a joint team with pakistan and Iranian army will erdiacte terrorist groups inside of Pakistan. Doing it all alone and invading a souverign country only helps your enemy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom