What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they are sectarian , but slavemasters and head choppers and cannibals are not.

^ useless rant.

ISIS are sectarian too, what's your point?

Don't be upset. You have your sectarian goggles on... Non Shia doesn't automatically mean ISIS. There normal Muslim out there who don't get into these games. Pak govnt didn't send them, their grave is there or in Tehran.

The policy of Pakistan om Syria is supporting it's govt. About the group I have no knowledge.

You have knowledge that so many foreign entities back a foreign nurtured militia but don't know about your own country.

That's harsh on Syrians, Russians and Iranians. Nobody cares about the Arabs anyhow that's why their blood is halal for everyone.

Iran kills al Qaeda ISIS dajjal Sufiyani head-choppers. enjoy:

20200521_235352.gif

First tell me UAE supports Assad or not?

UAE and anyone can support Assad, we people of region don't. Nor do we approve of Iran's destructive and sectarian policies in region.

Iran should be called upon to end sponsorship of such groups and end its attempts to destabilize Muslim nations.

Btw, don't you pro-Iran crowd hate UAE and make fun of them on every thread? UAE leadership is flawed and weak like Assad, after Iran staged attack on UAE airport with drones and blew up their oil tankers in the Gulf, the UAE tried to make up with them out of fear. This is not even signatory of real support.

UAE and anyone can support Assad, we people of region don't. Nor do we approve of Iran's destructive and sectarian policies in region.

Iran should be called upon to end sponsorship of such groups and end its attempts to destabilize Muslim nations.

Btw, don't you pro-Iran crowd hate UAE and make fun of them on every thread? UAE leadership is flawed and weak like Assad, after Iran staged attack on UAE airport with drones and blew up their oil tankers in the Gulf, the UAE tried to make up with them out of fear. This is not even signatory of real support.
How are you people of the region? It is Syria & you live in USA from Palestine help me what I am missing?

I mean if all Arabs unite to solve their issue what is the problem here? I fail to understated.
Regarding Pakistan Syria relations those are good we Pakistanis have never dome any thing wrong to them. Pakistani Air force fought for Assad's father in Syria against Israel. So what is the issue here?

I mean if all Arabs unite to solve their issue what is the problem here? I fail to understated.
Regarding Pakistan Syria relations those are good we Pakistanis have never dome any thing wrong to them. Pakistani Air force fought for Assad's father in Syria against Israel. So what is the issue here?

Pakistani people can share their opinions about these matters, but very simple, Iran established itself as enemy to Arabs and we will end its terrorists groups and its regime.

Can you name me which people support Iran's policies in the Arab world?
Iran helped contain ISIS in Iraq I think which was a US & NATO mess. That is something Iran did good in Iraq. Then Iran is making sure US occupation of Iraq ends. Do you support US occupation of Iraq?

USA destroyed Iraq in the name of WMDs which were never there but Iran has brought back a Govt system in Iraq so what wrong has Iran done in Iraq? Please tell me?

Iran helped contain ISIS in Iraq I think which was a US & NATO mess. That is something Iran did good in Iraq. Then Iran is making sure US occupation of Iraq ends. Do you support US occupation of Iraq?

These stories keep them to your pro-Iran circle, Iran was never trying to help Iraq and tried overthrowing their gov't for ages and finally got influence in Iraq thanks to US war on Iraq. Pro-Iran militias in Iraq had US air support to fight ISIS. They then form militias to kill Iraqi protesters and threaten Iraqi gov't. So once we again we see that even Iraqi's who are mostly Shia are opposed to Iran's negative influence:

• Death toll exceeds 600 since October with 12 reported killings this week alone
  • Verified resumed use of live ammunition and deadly ‘smoker’ grenades to kill protesters
  • Ongoing wave of intimidation, arrests and torture

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...-as-security-forces-resume-brutal-repression/

Protesters burn down Iranian consulate in southern Iraq

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-burn-down-iranian-consulate-in-southern-iraq

Btw Iraq is one country about of many Arab nations, and is considered most pro-Iran Arab nation. And even they got so fed up with Iran. Now imagine what other Arabs think of them.

USA destroyed Iraq in the name of WMDs which were never there but Iran has brought back a Govt system in Iraq so what wrong has Iran done in Iraq? Please tell me?

You do realise Iran helped form shadow governments in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Without Iranian intelligence. Both invasions were never practical enough a prospect.

Iran wanted Saddam regime overthrown and actively tried to incite revolution in Iraq. What makes you think Iran was opposed to US war on Iraq? It was godsend for Iran, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom