What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have invitation letter from Syria and subsequent money trail to plead the case in FATF?

These have Turkish blood and Iraqi blood on their hand even if you award Assad all the blood of Syrians
Has Pakistanis in Syria ever attacked Turkish territory? Cam Turkey stop a Pakistani national from going to any country on a valid visa? Syria has a legal govt in place and Pakistan has embassy there if Pakistani in Syria are in violation of Syrian law then Syria can deport them & FIA can take care of them in Pakistan.

Has Pakistanis in Syria ever attacked Turkish territory? Cam Turkey stop a Pakistani national from going to any country on a valid visa? Syria has a legal govt in place and Pakistan has embassy there if Pakistani in Syria are in violation of Syrian law then Syria can deport them & FIA can take care of them in Pakistan.

Can Pakistan stop Turkey from killing its citizens in Syria?

Jews killed their own Prophets and followed astray people instead of them. Same similarities can be found after demise of Prophet Muhammad.

I think if we go by all this we can't live a normal life, everything threatening us to go to hell.

Jews killed their own Prophets and followed astray people instead of them. Same similarities can be found after demise of Prophet Muhammad.

so you are saying someone martyred the prophet of Islam?

I find your misquoting of Sunni sources to be deeply offensive. Please stick to the topic and do not engage in religious discussion.

nope you gave me no example. Iran never attacked Saudis but Iran has helped Saudis by destroying ISIS in south west Iraq. ISIS was a threat to Saudis in south west Iraq.

Bharwana, you have to be realistic minded, especially now as a moderator. You cannot just deny evidence. Saudi probe and US probe into oil refinery attack showed it came from the north and they pin pointed location in Iran. The cruise missiles/drones flew over Kuwaiti territory and there are videos of Kuwaitis filming them cross through their territory. So whichever way you put it, Iran or pro-Iran militias in Iraq launched the attack. So which way you want it?

If we conclude it was Iran, than that means nothing will stop Muslims from defending Saudi's as you put it in your previous post. If it is the Iraqi militias, then that supports my point in this thread that Iran uses these militias to attack Muslim nations.

Bharwana, you have to be realistic minded, especially now as a moderator. You cannot just deny evidence. Saudi probe and US probe into oil refinery attack showed it came from the north and they pin pointed location in Iran. The cruise missiles/drones flew over Kuwaiti territory and there are videos of Kuwaitis filming them cross through their territory. So whichever way you put it, Iran or pro-Iran militias in Iraq launched the attack. So which way you want it?
My friend being a moderator is a responsibility but I am also a member of the forum and I am allowed to discuss things I have mot given up my membership to the forum. I am just having a discussion with you. I have a problem with believing what US military says after WMDs of Iraq which destroyed a whole country under false claim and killed so many Muslims.

Are those evil people still alive?

India is bringing down mosques and putting idols on them.

Do you know where India is?
Their offspring are still alive right in forum and they spread hate against Shiites and Ahlulbayt for sale of ISIS and similar terrorist organizations.

My friend being a moderator is a responsibility but I am also a member of the forum and I am allowed to discuss things I have mot given up my membership to the forum. I am just having a discussion with you. I have a problem with believing what US military says after WMDs of Iraq which destroyed a whole country under false claim and killed so many Muslims.

Okay, but all evidence shows the attack came from north and the weapons are of Iranian origin. I do not think Saudi's see Iran as helpful to them when they make routine statements about Iran's grudge against them and meddling in affairs of region.

Their offspring are still alive right in forum and they spread hate against Shiites and Ahlulbayt for sale of ISIS and similar terrorist organizations.

We can always count upon brave Lewas trained by Iran to protect us from such evil organisations

You think majority of Pakistani's feel Pakistani military, gov't , society, economy, foreign policy is all inferior to Iran and that they need to look up to Iran and learn from them? Or that majority of Pakistani's hate KSA like these two guys do? I doubt anyone believes so. Replies to this thread by Pakistani's is evidence of that.
It seems you guys really pizzed our Gen Zia and King of Jordon who initiated black September .. lolzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom