What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Iranian like you have to do with Ahlulbayt? None of you even share linage or any connection with them. Most of their descendants are based in Hejaz, North Africa and Levant.
Remember few days back you and I were discussing Syria and I told you that you don't know which side to support in Syria. That was for a reason cause Syria is such a mess.
The irony is Pakistanis Iranians Palestinians & Arabs are discussing Syria here without a single Syrian present in conversation.

Remember few days back you and I were discussing Syria and I told you that you don't know which side to support in Syria. That was for a reason cause Syria is such a mess.
The irony is Pakistanis Iranians Palestinians & Arabs are discussing Syria here without a single Syrian present in conversation.

but I can bet you can fake a Syrian if need be

Let's assume the attack came from North of Iran. What about thousands killed Yemenis?

I already told you I do not support military actions in Yemen by any player and believe Yemeni's should have elections to choose a government.

Syrians loved their country before Nusra and ISIS terrorists same as Yemeni people who loved their country before foreign bombardment

The cruise missiles/drones flew over Kuwaiti territory and there are videos of Kuwaitis filming them cross through their territory.
nno there are videos of kuweit people filming one or two unknown flying light . the question why you must turn on the lights in a drone when you do a stealth suicide attack with them.
If we conclude it was Iran, than that means nothing will stop Muslims from defending Saudi's as you put it in your previous post.
first you must prove that

Syrians loved their country before Nusra and ISIS terrorists same as Yemeni people who loved their country before foreign bombardment

But aren't they all descendants of Arabs?

I already told you I do not support military actions in Yemen by any player and believe Yemeni's should have elections to choose a government.
Yemen government resigned after protests and they ran away to saudi same as bin ali of Tunisia. Ansurullah could win the majority in Yemen but saudi dictatorship bombed Yemen and starved millions people to death with yankee weapons.

If you cry for your dead ISIS zombie corpses you should shed some tear for millions of Yemenis but since you're extremely sectarian you only cry for ISIS but don't talk about Yemen.

Last edited:
Well, this thread surely went places.

If only the gulfies obsession and fear of Iran made them seek to be more independant, more hard working, less bedouin and more like the Arabs of old...

But no, instead of striving for sovereignity, they paid even more tribute to the west, hundreds of billions of dollars to the US for empty promises of protection that couldnt even stop the attack on abqaiq.

There was a time when Syria and Iraq could have become one, such a pitty how it all ended, to maintain Syrian land's integrety is the goal here, as I fear turkey will attempt to annex parts of the country. I hope Iran and russia are succesful in acheiving atleast that much.

Yemen government resigned after protests and they ran away to saudi same as bin ali of Tunisia. Ansurullah won the majority in Yemen but saudi dictators bombed Yemen and starved millions people to death.

72 protests against iran. haram
1 protest for iran. halal

i am slowly getting it

can Pakistan stop its citizens from killing Syrians?

Look Syria is a country of Syrians that has nothing to do with Pakistanis Americans ISIS Turkish Iranians or any one else. Pakistanis in Syria went to protect their religious sites that is understandable but involvement of Pakistanis beyond that is wrong. There is no legal criteria to prove that Pakistanis did wrong in Syria but all involved in Syria have innocent blood on their hand there is no one clean in Syria at this point that is what is called fitna & those who fail to recognize it are all wrong.

Last edited:
Well, this thread surely went places.

If only the gulfies obsession and fear of Iran made them seek to be more independant, more hard working, less bedouin and more like the Arabs of old...

But no, instead of striving for sovereignity, they paid even more tribute to the west, hundreds of billions of dollars to the US for empty promises of protection that couldnt even stop the attack on abqaiq.

There was a time when Syria and Iraq could have become one, such a pitty how it all ended, to maintain Syrian land's integrety is the goal here, as I fear turkey will attempt to annex parts of the country.
I hope Iran and russia are succesful un acheiving atleast this much.

I want to see a strong united Arab world in my lifetime but Arabs get too divided to see the big picture

In cover for Iran, but attack came from the north of Saudi Arabia. All evidence points to this.
photo shows west north west direction not north
actual satellite photo
image-annotated-900.jpg

and this show the attack come from which country
upload_2020-5-22_1-32-0.png

Last edited:
nno there are videos of kuweit people filming one or two unknown flying light . the question why you must turn on the lights in a drone when you do a stealth suicide attack with them.

Lol, these are 'unknown flying lights' that mysteriously blew up the Al Buqaiq refinery minutes later?

You're not good at lying I will tell you that.

first you must prove that

There is no point, articles, evidence and intelligence communities of numerous nations around world implicated Iran. It will not make difference with you.

Yemen government resigned after protests and they ran away to saudi same as bin ali of Tunisia. Ansurullah could win the majority in Yemen but saudi dictatorship bombed Yemen and starved millions people to death with yankee weapons.

This is called garbage posting, Yemeni did not vote in anything, they need elections to elect government. Houthi's went on armed insurgency and do not have legitimacy for their actions.

photo shows west north west direction not north
actual satellite photo
6000.jpg

the rotated Satelite image that KSA showed
photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9-%D9%A0%D9%A9-%D9%A1%D9%A8_%D9%A1%D9%A8-%D9%A5%D9%A7-%D9%A3%D9%A7.jpg

I am impressed by the precision of the holes lining up every time I see that pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom