What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran treating BLF terrorist in their hospital. I am sure he is getting VIP treatment.

Iranian should know if Pakistani side of Baluchistan burn then there side is not safe either. Baluchi have no mercy for anyone. When call there joint sitting in west they talk about United Baluchistan ..mean Part Pakistan, Part Iran and Park Afghanistan. And lots of Western NGO provide fund to keep this issue alive.
Plus, Iran need to keep eye on Indian contractors....if they trust Indian contractors on there project specially in Baluchistan area ,then they have failed intelligence and need to bring some smart people ...

Thousand cuts ....everyone bleed Pakistan...

"According to a WikiLeaks cable, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, the former Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), said in a presentation to parliamentarians (which was later shared with the U.S.) that India, Russia and the UAE are >backing insurgency in Balochistan. Mr. Pasha said India had set up nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they were training members of the BLA. The Baloch Republican Party, led by Brahmdagh Bugti, the grandson of Akbar Bugti, and the Baloch Liberation Front are the other two major nationalist groups operating in the province."

UAE is a financial hub used both by India and Iran.

You are discussing Pakistan with me based on Wikileaks? Do you think I am Venezuelan?

UAE is a financial hub used both by India and Iran.

You are discussing Pakistan with me based on Wikileaks? Do you think I am Venezuelan?
Enjoy ..

MPs told Russia, India and UAE involved in Baloch insurgency
By Saba Imtiaz
Published: December 3, 2010
TWEET EMAIL
Baloch-Insurgents-AFP-640x480.jpg

Baloch insurgents at a camp south of Quetta, PHOTO: AFP

A briefing given by the then director general of military operations, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, to parliamentarians has been characterised as being supportive of the US.

According to the WikiLeaks cable, a draft of a presentation shared with the US by National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani stated that Pakistan had not allowed the US to conduct cross-border operations. Parliamentarians were also told that India and Russia were involved in the insurgency in Balochistan. Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

Former president Pervez Musharraf had also raised the point with US officials in September 2007. According to a memo, he had asked the US to intervene on “the ‘deliberate’ attempt of Kabul and New Delhi to destabilise Balochistan.”

Musharraf told officials that Pakistan had proof that India and Afghanistan were “involved in efforts to provide weapons, training and funding for Baloch extremists through Brahamdagh Bugti and Baloch Marri, two Baloch nationalists, who were living in Kabul.”

“We have letters instructing who to give what weapons [and] to whom,” he said.

A source who had attended the in-camera session told the US, “Pasha’s briefing consisted mainly of videos and photos of Taliban and other terrorist organisation’s activities that demonstrated the militants were both inhumane and un-Islamic.” According to the source, “At several points, female parliamentarians asked the army to stop showing disturbing footage, including a gory beheading.”

However, the memo notes, Pasha did not mention the threat from Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mehsud, who was killed in a drone strike in August 2009.

In a meeting with US Senators Joe Biden (now US vice president) and Lindsey Graham, Kayani said: “He was painfully aware that the army had to retake South Waziristan since 90 per cent of the suicide bombers came from Baitullah Mehsud.” “He has to be cut down to size,” he said.

Pasha briefed members on what he termed “United States government drone incursions and missile strikes.” The source told the embassy that Pasha praised the US for its support through these methods and showed statistics to parliamentarians that demonstrated the vast majority of those killed in these attacks were either foreign or Taliban fighters.

However, politicians believed that the briefing had not provided any new information. Details of a dinner which was attended by several political leaders in attendance noted that “Pasha, unsurprisingly, defended Pakistan’s sovereignty against US incursions.”

However, they “did not share details from the briefing about foreign fighters killed in the alleged US drone attacks.”

Leaked documents show support from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani for drone strikes, and that the Pakistan Army asked for US special operations elements to be deployed with the Frontier Corps.

Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) parliamentarians Shaukatullah and Munir Khan Orakzai and Muttahida Qaumi Movement leader Farooq Sattar said at the dinner that they had pointed out during the question-and-answer session in parliament that “not all terrorists were tribals and that the government needed to address growing extremism in Punjab.”

Other details about the Inter-Services Intelligence have also emerged in the leaked documents.

According to an October 2009 memo, ISI director general Pasha had told the US ambassador that he had “followed up on threat information that an attack would be launched against India
between September-November. He had been in direct touch with the Israelis on possible threats against Israeli targets in India.” Pakistan does not recognise Israel as a country.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 3rd, 2010.

Iranian should know if Pakistani side of Baluchistan burn then there side is not safe either. Baluchi have no mercy for anyone. When call there joint sitting in west they talk about United Baluchistan ..mean Part Pakistan, Part Iran and Park Afghanistan. And lots of Western NGO provide fund to keep this issue alive.
Plus, Iran need to keep eye on Indian contractors....if they trust Indian contractors on there project specially in Baluchistan area ,then they have failed intelligence and need to bring some smart people ...

My dear brother,

We Pakistanis are such fools. Some call it Ummah chummah, although I dislike this term, but the sentiment is true.

Pakistani people are so naive and pure. I once went to a place in Lahore which had a name with 'Arab' in it, so I asked why they put it in the name, is some Arab affiliated with it. The answer made me shocked, they said because Arab is the holiest land for Muslims so we named it after Arabs. Lol.

I went to several Imambara in Lahore, paid my respects to the qabars, and went inside to offer Namaz. I have no qualms of going to Shia masajid. What I see on the top of the Musallah, the pictures of Ayatollahs of Iran, political personalities, and people who are not necessarily friendly to Pakistan or Pakistanis, it made me cringe. Pakistanis are so bechare, so pure and good hearted.

Big games are being played against us, yet we are oblivious. We take all the hits, without fighting back. We are just making zikr that Allah swt protect Ummat and other Muslims.

When will we rise up for our own country? We are talking about UAE which gives Modi awards, and Iran which hosts terrorists to attack Pakistan.

Now I saw people carrying Sulemani placards all over Pakistan, probably organized by some Iranian sympathesizers to rile up gullible Pakistanis. They did not even know he threatened to attack Pakistani soil directly, and created a big incident to allow India to attack from the East.

In the end, we Pakistanis, Sunnis and Shias both, have no one to depend on except ourselves.

Do you think Iranian and Indian backed terrorists ask if someone is Sunni or Shia before erupting bombs in Balochistan?

To them, we are all just Pakistanis.

Enjoy ..

By Saba Imtiaz
TWEET EMAIL

A briefing given by the then director general of military operations, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, to parliamentarians has been characterised as being supportive of the US.

According to the WikiLeaks cable, a draft of a presentation shared with the US by National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani stated that Pakistan had not allowed the US to conduct cross-border operations. Parliamentarians were also told that India and Russia were involved in the insurgency in Balochistan. Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

Former president Pervez Musharraf had also raised the point with US officials in September 2007. According to a memo, he had asked the US to intervene on “the ‘deliberate’ attempt of Kabul and New Delhi to destabilise Balochistan.”

Musharraf told officials that Pakistan had proof that India and Afghanistan were “involved in efforts to provide weapons, training and funding for Baloch extremists through Brahamdagh Bugti and Baloch Marri, two Baloch nationalists, who were living in Kabul.”

A source who had attended the in-camera session told the US, “Pasha’s briefing consisted mainly of videos and photos of Taliban and other terrorist organisation’s activities that demonstrated the militants were both inhumane and un-Islamic.” According to the source, “At several points, female parliamentarians asked the army to stop showing disturbing footage, including a gory beheading.”

However, the memo notes, Pasha did not mention the threat from Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mehsud, who was killed in a drone strike in August 2009.

In a meeting with US Senators Joe Biden (now US vice president) and Lindsey Graham, Kayani said: “He was painfully aware that the army had to retake South Waziristan since 90 per cent of the suicide bombers came from Baitullah Mehsud.” “He has to be cut down to size,” he said.

Pasha briefed members on what he termed “United States government drone incursions and missile strikes.” The source told the embassy that Pasha praised the US for its support through these methods and showed statistics to parliamentarians that demonstrated the vast majority of those killed in these attacks were either foreign or Taliban fighters.

However, politicians believed that the briefing had not provided any new information. Details of a dinner which was attended by several political leaders in attendance noted that “Pasha, unsurprisingly, defended Pakistan’s sovereignty against US incursions.”

However, they “did not share details from the briefing about foreign fighters killed in the alleged US drone attacks.”

Leaked documents show support from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani for drone strikes, and that the Pakistan Army asked for US special operations elements to be deployed with the Frontier Corps.

Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) parliamentarians Shaukatullah and Munir Khan Orakzai and Muttahida Qaumi Movement leader Farooq Sattar said at the dinner that they had pointed out during the question-and-answer session in parliament that “not all terrorists were tribals and that the government needed to address growing extremism in Punjab.”

Other details about the Inter-Services Intelligence have also emerged in the leaked documents.

According to an October 2009 memo, ISI director general Pasha had told the US ambassador that he had “followed up on threat information that an attack would be launched against India
between September-November. He had been in direct touch with the Israelis on possible threats against Israeli targets in India.” Pakistan does not recognise Israel as a country.

I knew UAE were funding Baloch terrorists with the help of Oman and Indians around that time. I have not heard anything recently. Is it still the case?

UAE is doing alot of damage across Arab world, like in Yemen, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Answer me this question, what is the best way to deal with Liwa Zanabiyoun?
Let's get back on the topic.
Best way would be to reinforce border management with Iran and keep checks. If people are going abroad as mercenaries it is the job of various 2-4 letter organizations to make sure it doesn't happen. What else are they getting their paycheck for? For the ones already there, open up a diplomatic channel with Iran/Saudi or whatever land they are on, get them repatriated and book them according to relevant laws.

I knew UAE were funding Baloch terrorists with the help of Oman and Indians around that time. I have not heard anything recently. Is it still the case?
You'd be surprised. Gawadar was and still is a thorn in Dubai's side.

I don't think Iranian believe suicide bombing is halal for them.

Even the nukes are considered haram in Iran.

Its a very peaceful country whose only blame is that her peace is due destabilising her neighbours which happen to be smaller in size and easily bullied.
wonder how destabilizing your neighboring country make your country stable and peaceful. I thaugh its work somehow different.

Honestly I have never understood why Pakistanis get so angry about this.

If anything Pakistan and Iran can work together to correctly utilize these fighters. Instead of fighting against Iran, maybe Iran and Pakistan could make some kind of backroom deal where Iran could train them in its own conflict zones and then Pakistan can use these experienced fighters to do its own work in Kashmir or wherever. If you can't beat em, join em.

Fighters trained by Iran have real battle experience in actual wars using real military weapons. Iranian trained rebels like Houthis have successfully been able to overthrow governments like Saudi backed gov't in Yemen despite Saudis huge defence budget. Iran taught Houthis how to launch missiles at Saudis and use heavy military equipment. Iran is doing stuff right that Pakistan is not. Kashmir is barely a war, its more like an armed insurgency with some occasional stone pelters and in my opinion that's part of the problem. Iran doesn't get bogged down by regional differences as long as all of them have common enemy of Israel and Saudis. Pakistan is not being aggressive enough because it gets caught in petty disputes and can't see the big picture like Iran. India keeps putting more troops in Kashmir while Pakistan keeps taking its eye off the ball in these stupid Sunni Shia loyalty pissing matches. I swear Pakistanis get offended so easily its not even funny. Maybe if Pakistan decided to work with Iran to take advantage of these Shia fighters battle hardened experience in Middle East against Israel and Saudi to wipe the floor with Indian army in Kashmir, then Pakistan can actually have some real success in Kashmir rather than a prolonged and weak insurgency. Indian Muslims are too weak and timid to mount a successful insurgency, Shia fighters who have fought countries like Israel in Syria and overthrown governments in Iraq and Yemen would not be afraid of India, infiltrating Kashmir would be a piece of cake for them. Pakistan should've taken advantage of these Shia fighters a long time ago. Best of both worlds, they understand dynamics of Pakistan and have real battle experience with heavy weapons and they're already trained for free. Perfect for Kashmir. Only on PDF can people be so stupid to be offended by a free asset. Saudis and Americans paid millions to train Mujahideen in Afghanistan, Iran is doing the same for us for free and all we have to do is ask to return them after they get some battle experience. Pakistan has experience working with Taliban, how is working with Shia fighters any different? Win for both sides.

Last edited:
Honestly I have never understood why Pakistanis get so angry about this.

If anything Pakistan and Iran can work together to correctly utilize these fighters. Instead of fighting against Iran, maybe Iran and Pakistan could make some kind of backroom deal where Iran could train them in its own conflict zones and then Pakistan can use these experienced fighters to do its own work in Kashmir or wherever. If you can't beat em, join em.

Fighters trained by Iran have real battle experience in actual wars using real military weapons. Iranian trained rebels like Houthis have successfully been able to overthrow governments like Saudi backed gov't in Yemen despite Saudis huge defence budget. Iran taught Houthis how to launch missiles at Saudis and use heavy military equipment. Iran is doing stuff right that Pakistan is not. Kashmir is barely a war, its more like an armed insurgency with some occasional stone pelters and in my opinion that's part of the problem. Pakistan is not being aggressive enough because it gets caught in petty disputes and can't see the big picture like Iran. India keeps putting more troops in Kashmir while Pakistan keeps taking its eye off the ball in these stupid Sunni Shia loyalty disputes. I swear Pakistanis get offended so easily its not even funny. Maybe if Pakistan decided to work with Iran to take advantage of these Shia fighters battle experience in Middle East to wipe the floor with Indian army in Kashmir, then Pakistan can actually have some real success in Kashmir rather than a prolonged and weak insurgency.
Ignoring the whole mercenary problem again; we should be resolving our disputes with Iran diplomatically. Nawaz Sharif dealt a huge blow to Foreign Affairs by not appointing anybody to the position which jeopardized relations with almost everybody. If PTI insists on keeping SMQ in the FM, add to his team so that he can work his way around issues. We should be solving issues with Iran so that we can focus on Afg/India and by large the Kashmir issue.

Your government has convinced you through propaganda that Pakistan is an enemy of Iran. We are not.
did we said Pakistan is our enemy , we just said Pakistan don't take controlling Baluchistan serious enough. do you deny the situation there is a lot different with the rest of your country when it come to security and such.
on other hand the posts here show some Pakistani people think Iran is their enemy . just look at the posts in this topic.
What did you do? You invited Indians into Chahbahar to set up a dashatgard command center on your land. You gave them more capability to carry out terrorism against Pakistan. Shame.
again for thousands of time no foreigner have any security , intelligence or military presence our job or advisory position in Iran . it's literally made impossible in our constitution .
Indian terrorists from Iran keep falling into our hands, complete with official documents given to them by Iranians.
your government said jadhav case has nothing to do with Iran and the links of that were posted in this thread by another member. by the way why you don't see terrorist and suicide bombers who work from your side of the border against Iranian
Now situation is such that all of Pakistan is aggravated at Iranian warmongering actions. Pakistanis are calling for a change of policy in relation to Iran.
which warmongering action , did we bomb your security forces , did we kidnapped them and smuggled over border ?
ut after Sulemani's threats
what threat the one that he said improve security in Baluchistan or let us do it for you after a Pakistani masterminded and another executed bombing a bus in Zahedan?
We are away of your actions in Oman too, bringing Indians there. We are watching closely.
we don't own Oman , if Indian go there its between themselves and Oman government by the way UAE is more likely to be source of Indian presence in Oman than Iran . just look at the numbers of Indian there and the number of them in Iran and just look at the map

Iran taught Houthis how to launch missiles at Saudis and use heavy military equipment.
that's not Iran , Its Yemen Army that do it and it may be shocking for many but real Yemen army sided with Houthis and is part of Ansar-allah . the ones that western and Arab media paint as Yemen army is made later after KSA and UAE attack and is consisted of mercenaries and some tribal fighter in south Yemen .they don't knew which side of the missile is its tip and which side of it is it's base while real Yemen army which sided with Ansar-Allah is one of the oldest operators of missiles in middle-east

did we said Pakistan is our enemy , we just said Pakistan don't take controlling Baluchistan serious enough. do you deny the situation there is a lot different with the rest of your country when it come to security and such.
on other hand the posts here show some Pakistani people think Iran is their enemy . just look at the posts in this topic.

again for thousands of time no foreigner have any security , intelligence or military presence our job or advisory position in Iran . it's literally made impossible in our constitution .

your government said jadhav case has nothing to do with Iran and the links of that were posted in this thread by another member. by the way why you don't see terrorist and suicide bombers who work from your side of the border against Iranian

which warmongering action , did we bomb your security forces , did we kidnapped them and smuggled over border ?

what threat the one that he said improve security in Baluchistan or let us do it for you after a Pakistani masterminded and another executed bombing a bus in Zahedan?

we don't own Oman , if Indian go there its between themselves and Oman government by the way UAE is more likely to be source of Indian presence in Oman than Iran . just look at the numbers of Indian there and the number of them in Iran and just look at the map

that's not Iran , Its Yemen Army that do it and it may be shocking for many but real Yemen army sided with Houthis and is part of Ansar-allah . the ones that western and Arab media paint as Yemen army is made later after KSA and UAE attack and is consisted of mercenaries and some tribal fighter in south Yemen .they don't knew which side of the missile is its tip and which side of it is it's base while real Yemen army which sided with Ansar-Allah is one of the oldest operators of missiles in middle-east

I admire your patriotism for your country, but your view is myopic. You only see things from what your government tells you, regardless of facts. If you see the situation from Pakistan's side, you will see a former friend become a bloodthirsty enemy.

It would be good for Iran to alter its course, otherwise there will be a war between us.

Enjoy ..

By Saba Imtiaz
TWEET EMAIL

Explain this article to me in light of the thread being discussed.
wonder how destabilizing your neighboring country make your country stable and peaceful. I thaugh its work somehow different.

Aren't you just a sweet tooth?

Non of those happened at the war time . but I wonder how it's different from konarak incident . is India more powerful than

Terroristic attack happen everywhere, the interesting part is that the terrorrists didn't dare to come to iran they did it while he was guest of Iraqi government. and if you can why you don't come. Even dear uncle Sam thinks twice before it comes here . don't forget R-Q4c and RQ-170 incident.

Again wonder if you were why you don't come.
And the last time I checked it was a Pakistani suicide bomber in zahedan not an iranian one in Karachi.
See we aren't uncle Sam. We know terrain. We are trained to fight in Afghanistan like condition.now it's up to you to decide which way you want. Pakistan have seen enough.

Why Rigi had a Pakistani ID?
50575_935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom