What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Iranian believe suicide bombing is halal for them.

Even the nukes are considered haram in Iran.

Its a very peaceful country whose only blame is that her peace is due destabilising her neighbours which happen to be smaller in size and easily bullied.

dude atleast try answer one type of Iranian. its a mixed bunch. some may be halal for you on some level too

@HAIDER laddan say something. like anything
laga rahoo Pakistani shioo ki bashing pa... sab Irani agent haan ..hang all Pakistani shia...only way to satisfied you guys .

Can't be bothered dealing with offtopic posts. Do you want me to discuss lineages now lol. The topic remains what the thread title is and i've made my opinion on the matter clear by stating that Pakistani Shia's will not be used as a punching bag by anyone; not the Arabs, not the Iranis.

laga rahoo Pakistani shioo ki bashing pa... sab Irani agent haan ..hang all Pakistani shia...only way to satisfied you guys .

interesting reflex reactions.

there was not even mention of the word shia however.

Again wonder if you were why you don't come.
And the last time I checked it was a Pakistani suicide bomber in zahedan not an iranian one in Karachi.

Your government has convinced you through propaganda that Pakistan is an enemy of Iran. We are not. We have been avoiding any untoward incident on that border for a long time, however Indian terrorists function in Balochistan, regularly killing Baloch people and security forces. You think you are free from them too?

What did you do? You invited Indians into Chahbahar to set up a dashatgard command center on your land. You gave them more capability to carry out terrorism against Pakistan. Shame.

Indian terrorists from Iran keep falling into our hands, complete with official documents given to them by Iranians.

Now situation is such that all of Pakistan is aggravated at Iranian warmongering actions. Pakistanis are calling for a change of policy in relation to Iran.

You no doubt have seen my posts defending Iran for a long time on this forum, but after Sulemani's threats and joint pressure on Pakistan by Afghan Kabul government, and overt violation of airspace by India, excuses have run out. You all three relished a Pakistan loss in that skirmish. Alhamdulilah we disappointed you with a Swift Retort TM.

We are away of your actions in Oman too, bringing Indians there. We are watching closely.

Decide today, if Pakistan your ally or enemy? If latter, spare us the formalities.

What is thread about :D. I don't think it mentions Jews? Or do you think Shias are Jews :O?

The thread is about Iranians exploiting Pakistani resources for their wars while India rages war on Pakistan.

Don't have to go in a shell to discuss these political realities.

No one is electing a Caliph in 7th century here on the thread.

What is thread about :D. I don't think it mentions Jews? Or do you think Shias are Jews :O?
message is loud and clear.... we never dare to say that since 79 we send thousands of Pakistani to fight against Russian and later send tribal lashkar to fight NATO...death toll in thousands...trust me will never say that ..

message is loud and clear.... we never dare to say that since 79 we send thousands of Pakistani to fight against Russian and later send tribal lashkar to fight NATO...death toll in thousands...trust me will never say that ..

Russians had aims on Pakistan and were allies of Indians. Later point is unproven.

What advantage do Liwa Zanabiyoun give Pakistan?

Are you reading the intense racial rhetoric and aggression coming from Iranians here? Their state has turned them from a friend into an enemy.

Can't be bothered dealing with offtopic posts. Do you want me to discuss lineages now lol. The topic remains what the thread title is and i've made my opinion on the matter clear by stating that Pakistani Shia's will not be used as a punching bag by anyone; not the Arabs, not the Iranis.

Pakistani Shias do not need to prove their patriotism, they are loyal to the state and patriotic by default. Every citizen of Pakistan should be afforded that right, regardless of religion.

Just because a foreign government uses religion for its propaganda, it does not mean that it is the fault of the religion.

We should be tolerant and respectful to Pakistanis' deep religious devotions, regardless of sect (Sunni, Shia, Ahle Hadees, Salafi, etc.)

Russians had aims on Pakistan and were allies of Indians. Later point is unproven.

What advantage do Liwa Zanabiyoun give Pakistan?

Are you reading the intense racial rhetoric and aggression coming from Iranians here? Their state has turned them from a friend into an enemy.
Pakistani shia has nothing to do with Iran, I failed to understand why people pushing Pakistani shia into Iranian block. I said before and condemn Pakistani shia has no right to jump in others war. As far as Russian-Afghan war, analyze yourself what we lost and what we gain ...

The thread is about Iranians exploiting Pakistani resources for their wars while India rages war on Pakistan.

Don't have to go in a shell to discuss these political realities.

No one is electing a Caliph in 7th century here on the thread.
You can't pick and choose your words when it suits you. The thread was about Pakistani Shia in Zainabiyoun. I've read all the vitriol and disparaging comments from fellow Pakistani's and foreigners (who seem to be excited about a majority crushing a minority just like they do in their own dictatorships) against said minority for the life of this thread. General opinion on PDF fails to take into account geopolitics and just goes around throwing religious sentiments at what is basically a geopolitical problem; which has finally lead this thread to devolve into (my lineage is better than yours).

Pakistani shia has nothing to do with Iran, I failed to understand why people pushing Pakistani shia into Iranian block. I said before and condemn Pakistani shia has no right to jump in others war. As far as Russian-Afghan war, analyze yourself what we lost and what we gain ...

I did not mention Shias in my post, Liwa Zanabiyoun are terrorists and do not represent Shias. I stand by it strongly.

Moving on to my main point. Is there any advantage of Liwa Zanabiyoun for Pakistan? What do we gain?

I mean, Iranians will disrespect our state, army, and people, regardless. We gain no soft power in Syria.

Instead, Liwa Zanabiyoun are fighting our allies (Turks,) aggravating our other allies (KSA and Sunni Arab states,) and committing warcrimes against defenseless civilians on Iranian orders.

There is no advantage for Pakistan. Mujahideen (including those from Iran) protected Pakistan from an open enemy in the shape of USSR, which made no secret of its designs against us and our holy cities.

nobody mentions Iranian involvement before 79 in Balochistan as well.

so are Iranians on some sort of revenge high by recruiting Pakistanis for all the evil they allegedly have done against NATO and the Soviet Union?

why can't they forgive us?

which has finally lead this thread to devolve into (my lineage is better than yours).

well all Indian and Iranian thread always take this eventual route.

both seem obsessed by race

Yet here we are.

It is a sectarian strawman. The ones who were promoting sectarianism are threadbanned. I commend Mods for this.

Answer me this question, what is the best way to deal with Liwa Zanabiyoun?

Let's get back on the topic.

nobody mentions Iranian involvement before 79 in Balochistan as well.

so are Iranians on some sort of revenge high by recruiting Pakistanis for all the evil they allegedly have done against NATO and the Soviet Union?

why can't they forgive us?

well all Indian and Iranian thread always take this eventual route.

both seem obsessed by race
Thousand cuts ....everyone bleed Pakistan...

"According to a WikiLeaks cable, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, the former Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), said in a presentation to parliamentarians (which was later shared with the U.S.) that India, Russia and the UAE are >backing insurgency in Balochistan. Mr. Pasha said India had set up nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they were training members of the BLA. The Baloch Republican Party, led by Brahmdagh Bugti, the grandson of Akbar Bugti, and the Baloch Liberation Front are the other two major nationalist groups operating in the province."

Thousand cuts ....everyone bleed Pakistan...

"According to a WikiLeaks cable, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, the former Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), said in a presentation to parliamentarians (which was later shared with the U.S.) that India, Russia and the UAE are >backing insurgency in Balochistan. Mr. Pasha said India had set up nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they were training members of the BLA. The Baloch Republican Party, led by Brahmdagh Bugti, the grandson of Akbar Bugti, and the Baloch Liberation Front are the other two major nationalist groups operating in the province."

Iran treating BLF terrorist in their hospital. I am sure he is getting VIP treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom