What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Qassem Soleimani was droned to prevent Iran from establishing a "new normal" when the Iranian state-terrorism apparatus bragged about "driving from Tehran to Tel Aviv" or carrying out large scale terrorist attacks on oil facilities around the world willy nilly to hurt Western interests.
but just earlier this year, SOLEIMANI'S REPLACEMENT ISmael Ghaani was walking about in Baghdad, why didnt US take him out again> OH, u forget- US cant because doing so got US kicked out of Iraq. ur an Iran hater, so i'm available to educate you on Iran.

[/QUOTE]Since the Iranian Army Chief was taken out, the Iranian Government has definitely changed it's terrorist attitude and doesn't appear to be publically chanting death to America like some daily ritual.[/QUOTE]
Hah a ...trolling..Ghaani has been in Baghdad...PMU getting air defense bases in Iraq...the SHiite crescent is already formed...US and NATO created ISIS and then appointed TUrkey as the manager for ISIS affairs..but it didnt work..US wont even put 1 boot on the ground to confront Iranian...cant you learn about your struggle with India from Iran's struggle with US???
[/QUOTE]You've obviously been educated by the Iranian propaganda machine, hence, you see Iranian fascist supremacy in everything.
[/QUOTE]
um..i think you meant to say :
You've obviously been educated by the Pakistani propaganda machine, hence, you see Pakistani fascist supremacy in everything.
I fully agree!

I had to respond cuz your trolling and lies against IRan are pretty bad. forgive me.

After looking at balochistan, any Pakistani can easily realize the intention of Iran. All these talks of weapon procurements from Iran looks good.
are you talking about Pakistan? cuz this is what Iranian govt and military were saying about ISI hosting Jundollah on behalf of Saudis and Americans. seriously! Iran was asking itself "why would Pakistan allow this against us if we are friends", so Pakistani govt and ISI wer ethe ones who surprised Iran, luckily, Iran decapitated those extremists like Jaish ul adl and JUndollah so they couldnt do anything anymore...US and Saudis havent found a plan B since that aborted pregnancy.

Oy, instead of running ur mouth, how about you post the link where u found that iran wants ur precious junk JF17?
Philosopher already canned him.....but it wasnt hard to do- the # of planes could only be real if we were in mars. i knew he was done when he couldnt provide backup. the Iran haters couldnt ignore this thread.

Pakistan cant produce 200 JF17s to sell to anybody...lets get serious..which engines? Pakistan doesnt have the money or military industry to furnish 200 QUALITY JF17...they took how long to supply Nigeria 3 of them...besides, they shouldnt sell it to Iran, they should use it to beef up their military against India..China cant and wont save them from India.
Great news.

Really curious to see how the end of the arms embargo will impact Iran's arms exports and imports. Too many variables at this point to make an accurate prediction. It remains to be seen how decisive Russia's and China's position will be in light of US' unilateral sanctions.
But we(except Iran haters on PDF) know that Russia and CHina are getting les deterred by US sanctions...US is about to hit a point where the sanctions will backfire on US...CHina will stop rare earth metal exports to US next year...US got bloodied by the Tech battle against China. THAT IS THE REALITY. if these trolls cant learn thru education, they will thru reality.

Like I said, next time to make things easier for yourself, don't invent stories. Saves you the breakdown.
lol yr saying as if its you who has wont!

sunshine agree to my condition then u will have yr sources, then it will be u who wont talk abt things u have no idea about.

Iran needs atleast thirty forty AWACS fleet.

Source for this number?

And no yr technology and scientific base isnt what strong that u can build something like that. Its mostly 1st world stuff.....

Radar- Yes
Plane- No

U can keep building yr own AWACS in sidelines but buy it from China/Russia so u know how to first operate it and specially how the modern datalinked network centric warfare works as well as specially how ELIANT and Electronic warfare works.

It's ELINT not "ELIANT". You don't need to explain to us regarding network centric warfare, something which you probably only heard about yesterday.

Russian Tor systems also has target recognition systems,

Name these systems for the TOR-M1.

There is something which is called target recognition and identification{so u know yr firing at the right thing} before firing thats what those Syrians also did when they blew up a Russian Maritime Aircraft while targeting Israeli F16s.

You're clueless, the TOR-M1 lacks IFF, hence this is not possible without outside identification.

The lack is in Education, awareness and training of handling sophisticated weaponry! Iranis/Syrians and even Russians to some extent {who all have been isolated and absent from modern defence warfare and defence market for so long lack the means as well as awareness to fight a modern network centric warfare}.

And this is based on what? a few errors in targeting? Provide sources for your claims instead of your own personal rants which no one takes seriously.

Now thats something these Israelis and Turkeys always show!

Israel, yes, but Turkey? Don't make me laugh.

telescope of different types/technologies useful in UAVs or for some SAMs.

Telescope? Go back to sleep.

Without extensive air experience you cant build an effective and modern AWACS and ELIANT/ ISR/ AEW/ and alove all an ECM/EW system which is jamming resistant. And ALL THAT WILL BE USELESS WITHOUT A POWERFUL AND CREDIBLE DATALINK like our Link 17/Link Green. Which will link up all air land and naval assets ie from Aircraft to UAVs to SAMs to radars in air land and sea together to fight as one single unit linked in a single Command and Control Room in C4ISR.

Experience can be gained via outside, who said everything will be made by Iran?

And that airliner would have never been fired at in the first place no matter how much it diverted from its path.

Nonsense. The Tor-M1 lacked even IFF, never-mind being able to link with IADN, attempt was made to communicate, but time limitations prevented full identification, moreover as mentioned previously, the fact the air fleet were not grounded played another major role.

You know why? Because multiple air assets grond assets all linked together in a single datalink giving the entire situational awareness to a single C4ISR command would not have simply granted permission to fire that Tor M battery's crew to fire in the first place!

As above.

You know how much their Defence budget is ? HALF of Iran . yet they come nd run their mouth and act like a supah power.LOL
agreed.

BUT I HAVE 1 question- WHen IRan asked Pakistan to complete IP on their side, PDF members told us "Iran is sanctioned, cant do business now"....but NOOOW they want to sell Iran weapons??? what changed????? i am not seeing it really..isnt US still there to apply and threaten sanctions against Pakistan????

whats it got to do with them ?

Who else can be more happy for IRGC developing into a strong and invincible regional force?
Do you not know Imran Khan and IRGC share common Supreme Leader!
Just scroll back at democratic Pakistan's history with Iran, and developing forays tells the situation in hand ;)

P.S.: I have once added a pictorial thread of Imran Khan's activities while touring Iran, which if was not deleted, Iranian members would not be questioning our un-waivered loyalty for them and towards their regional ambitions.

Source for this number?

Radar- Yes
Plane- No

It's ELINT not "ELIANT". You don't need to explain to us regarding network centric warfare, something which you probably only heard about yesterday.

Name these systems for the TOR-M1.

You're clueless, the TOR-M1 lacks IFF, hence this is not possible without outside identification.

And this is based on what? a few errors in targeting? Provide sources for your claims instead of your own personal rants which no one takes seriously.

Israel, yes, but Turkey? Don't make me laugh.

Telescope? Go back to sleep.

Experience can be gained via outside, who said everything will be made by Iran?

Nonsense. The Tor-M1 lacked even IFF, never-mind being able to link with IADN, attempt was made to communicate, but time limitations prevented full identification, moreover as mentioned previously, the fact the air fleet were not grounded played another major role.

As above.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well i will let the readers see this bullshit and the appalling lack of knowledge and awareness showed here.

Like i said before son! DONT TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT! u will end up showing yr lack of education and awareness here.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well i will let the readers see this bullshit and the appalling lack of knowledge and awareness showed here.

Like i said before son! DONT TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT! u will end up showing yr lack of education and awareness here.

Perhaps instead of emojis, all capital letters (like a juvenile) and empty replies, focus on countering the points using facts and logic, assuming you're even capable of it.

Perhaps instead of emojis, all capital letters (like a juvenile) and empty replies, focus on countering the points using facts and logic, assuming you're even capable of it.
lol perhaps u first agree to my condition instead of tell me so u get yr sources. That would be good instead of showing yr education levels since we all saw how good you guys truly are when u had shot down yr own airliner.And no it hasnt got anything to do with IFF.

you are a funny man. tell one thing
who would are to trade with Iran when even trading with Turky has been declared haram as per the Fatwa from KSA?

by the way if you really want to congratulate then do it for siding with Azerbijan who have been successful in their war against pesky Armenians and their halal and not so halal allies.

I fail to understand, what exactly you wanted to tell.
Since you mention about Azerbaijan..... what did i said wrong about Azerbaijan?
I'm the only Pakistani, who has worked and lived together with Azerbaijanis both from Iranian side and Azerbaijani side, about 10 years ago. I trust they both loved me and held me in great esteem.

What is with Saudi Fatwa.... share it so i may understand the reference to halal haram better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom