What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are giving way too much attention to these uneducated clowns.

We have bigger fish to fry than to worry about the opinions of sheep.

Let's ignore these baffoons and get back on-topic.

The arms embargo has ended, which is going to be a pivotal moment in Iranian history. There is a reason why Israel, and its allied organizations, have lobbied for years to prevent the arms embargo form being lifted. Their reactions to its expiration are telling. See the comments of Benny Gantz, Israel's current Defense Minister:

Or the head of IDF's Intelligence Directorate regarding Iranian technology in a recent interview. On Iran, he says:

They know what's coming.
You and shapur were pro Israel but now you are pro regime what happened?

Y'all are giving way too much attention to these uneducated clowns.

We have bigger fish to fry than to worry about the opinions of sheep.

Let's ignore these baffoons and get back on-topic.

The arms embargo has ended, which is going to be a pivotal moment in Iranian history. There is a reason why Israel, and its allied organizations, have lobbied for years to prevent the arms embargo form being lifted. Their reactions to its expiration are telling. See the comments of Benny Gantz, Israel's current Defense Minister:

Or the head of IDF's Intelligence Directorate regarding Iranian technology in a recent interview. On Iran, he says:

They know what's coming.

These people will learn the hard way that trying to stop Iran's rise is like trying to stop a volcano from erupting by pouring buckets of water on it. Iran's rise as a major power is inevitable, there is nothing they can do about it.

Looking at history, Iran is perhaps on top of the list in terms of the number of times a nation managed to achieve great power status over and over. Such a thing is in Iran's DNA. That's why they're so scared, they know if they can't face Iran now, how can they when it is magnitudes more powerful.

@waz

More racism from Pakistani members of this forum. If you and moderators don’t rein in this action I will conduct my own racist rants against this group of people.

Mods have been warned to be fair and moderate accordingly. Yet they have a fetish for Pakistan.

Simply shameful.

Go through this thread and see what has been said about Turks, Arabs, and Pakistanis, now compare it using the word 'pathetic' as an adjective for Iran.

Your outrage is way out of place.

If you are threatening mods to go on a racial tirade against Pakistanis, that is a bigger problem.

You have to get used to Pakistanis speaking frankly on these issues on PDF, just as you guys do about Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Afghans, and Azeris.
These people will learn the hard way that trying to stop Iran's rise is like trying to stop a volcano from erupting by pouring buckets of water on it. Iran's rise as a major power is inevitable, there is nothing they can do about it.

Looking at history, Iran is perhaps on top of the list in terms of the number of times a nation managed to achieve great power status over and over. Such a thing is in Iran's DNA. That's why they're so scared, they know if they can't face Iran now, how can they when it is magnitudes more powerful.

You said before that Pakistanis have a right to be upset about Chabahar, so what happened now?

Will you join the rest of the users on this forum in this section who racially abuse Iran's neighbors based on some fictional 'exemplary DNA?'

If Persia was so superior, it would not have fallen to Arab armies in a few years and vanish from the face of the Earth.

Did you forget you are Bani Adam, just like Turks, Arabs, and Pakistanis?

Iran and Pakistan were only two countries that supported Bosnia without conditions, Turkey, when it comes to weapons delivery, in that time was always 'We had to ask Americans'... but to be fair they helped with humanitarian, political support... and rised money. S. Arabia, UAE.. and gang condition help with accepting their fighters (all came with UK passports), they made more damage... we had people mlre than we needed, but no weapons... I gave my soldiers 15 bullets per each in our first action... most were armed with semi automatic rifles,... against one of the strongest army in Europe, Yugoslavia had weapons and amuniotion stocks that could be sufficient to fight 5-7 years against military power like Germany without renew it. I myself almost started battle with my unit 2 times against these Saudi backed fighters, their, batalion level unit, was stationed 4km fro my unit. After war 3 good generals ended in Haag for what they did, they were out of control. On other hand few Iranians(they came in small number) that came were integrated in ARBiH without issue, they were mostly instructors... even I had luck to serve with counter inteligence unit, all Iranians... they had small telecomunication center.. mostly intercepting connections, securing our connections... I also met few instructors, they were counter diversion instructors. ..From that time, my connection with Iran starts...
Iran and Pakistan were always ready to deliver what ever we needed, without conditions,so called Pakistan credit(later after war became famous under that name) was actualy ship full of anti tank weapons, mostly Chinese made.. it saved Bihac from same fate like Srebrenica.... latter there was big scandal about this, journalists thought politicians steal 48 milions of credit money from Pakistan, since they couldnt find trace of money, just pappers... but latter it tourn out,it never been money, it was weapons but booked as credit because we were also under embargo.... Imagine one side, got all weapons of military power like Yugoslavia with resources to fight for years without buying single bullet... and other side had almost nothing... and world powers said it is fair to put everyone under embargo... As I mention, it is fair to say that Turkey helped Bosnia a lot even, in that time they listened US about everything related in Bosnia

We are proud to have helped bro. Even today, Bosnia and Pakistan have excellent ties.

Tell us about relations with the US and zionist entity, the most powerful "kuffar powers" out there, and of the "betrayal" of Muslim governments allied to them.

What "excuse" will you cite for the fact that there is a zionist regime embassy in Ankara, as well as there are huge American embassies in Ankara and sadly also in Islamabad (looking forward to the day Pakistanis follow the Iranian example and shut that spy-infested den down), but none in Tehran? And you obsessively pick on Iran of all countries?

You realize you're addressing an actual Bosniak, right? What's next, are you going to lecture them on their history and on what they should or should not think of Iran?

The zionist and secularist Aliyev regime in Aran is the one that decided it should make Iran unsafe by backing anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatist agitators. Iran in her greatness refrains from paying their hostility back in kind.

Indian propaganda dismissed by Pakistani authorities.
Trust you are wasting your time with this terrorist sympathizing scum he keep barking and repeating the same lies after he gets debunked he keep saying Iran supported Serbia without evidence the scums of this kind who believe the earth is flat is not point of wasting your time on them

Go through this thread and see what has been said about Turks, Arabs, and Pakistanis, now compare it using the word 'pathetic' as an adjective for Iran.

Anyone here says anything remotely bad about Pakistan they get warned or banned. It’s because you guys cannot mentally tolerate criticism.

I got warned by a moderator for saying “I didn’t know Pakistan had a space agency”.

You guys are way too sensitive on this board when it comes to receiving criticism, but go on racial tirades behind the safety of a keyboard.

In real life, I have never met any Pakistani so disrespectful or borderline a loser like some of the trolls I see on this forum who hide behind a keyboard and spout racial hatred against other races and Facist rhetoric about how “great” Pakistan is. Borderline delusional ranting at times where Iranian military threads are derailed by Pakistani members who feel they need to inject Pakistan into every thread that doesn’t even remotely deal with Pakistan.

You said before that Pakistanis have a right to be upset about Chabahar, so what happened now?

Shall we stay on topic?

If Persia was so superior, it would not have fallen to Arab armies in a few years and vanish from the face of the Earth.

What's with all these silly comments coming from you? I used to think you were grounded but apparently you decided to close all sanity in anything Iran related.

How does your question even counter what I said? did I claim Iran never lost a battle in its history? What nation hasn't lost a battle? Nations fall, but raising is not guaranteed. Some fall once, and then it's over. Iran has risen again and again throughout its history. Persia has not gone anywhere, it is Iran.

Iranian exceptionalism is a real historical thing, and its recurring rise as a force of power is truly unique among the world's nations. Perhaps only China can match Iran's regular ascent as a great power throughout history.

It must be extremely frustrating for our regional rivals, such as Israel, to deal with Iran's tenacity and ability to absorb everything that has been thrown at it. They have tried nearly everything within their power; the most intrusive sanctions in history; assassinations; sabotage; use of proxies; supporting opposition groups; pressuring others nations to withhold economic and military relations with Iran; trying to instigate an American-Iranian clash; etc.

Iran's ability to advance in the face of pressure is nothing but admirable. Not many countries would have managed to stay in tact in light of all this. The world must eventually cope with Iran as a great power whether they like or not.

Persian Empire fell to Alexander who would then create the Western Greek-Roman Empire. The Arabs didnt do anything till much later when Persia had been severely weakened already for other wars.

And Persia ruled the ancient world for thousands of years, but empires eventually fall. It’s a fact of life, no empire last forever. USA hasn’t even ruled for 250 years as an empire. Are they weak too?

I mean Pakistan didn’t even exist as a country in last 100 years. Your land was Persian land for thousands of years.

I am not sure where Pakistani ego racist facism comes from but mods like @waz should start enforcing ban on Pakistani users on this forum who engage in facism.

No Pakistani fanboy suffering from an illusion of grandeur is ever going to make me complain to the moderators.

Ignore them. They are frustrated at the sight of Iran's geopolitical power. Don't legitimize their frustrations by engaging with their uneducated rants. They are clowns.

in history İran never fought against Christians ,
İran always was a pawn of VATICAN to fight Muslims and İSLAM

Do you think İran will fight for İSLAM against Russia or China or Europe or The US or İsrael ? never

The US-İsrael and The EU play new card against Türkiye ..... its İran

They failed to start a war between İran and Turkiye over Syria
this time The US-İsrael and The EU wants to start a war between İran and Turkiye over Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict

RIP İran

125 million TURKS ( Turkiye+Azerbaijan+35/40 million Turks in İran ) will liberate Southern Azerbaijan too

I remind everyone , İran was ruled by the TURKS for over 950 years between 960s and 1925

Iran is the primary antagonist to Israel in the ME. Who are Israel's biggest friends? Ironically the Palestinians' own brothers, the filthy Saudis.

They know what's coming.

Iranians(including regime supporters) and Israelis(including Likud supporters) do not want to fight each other. They are instead competing in the region over influence along with Turkey. So I'm not sure what you're insinuating with 'they know what's coming', because it means nothing. If Saudi Arabia and the GCC were military competent, had more diversified economy, and had strategic ties with Turkey, it would further bury the notion of an looming Iran-Israel war. As they would both seek not to weaken each other.

So you have something when you imply Iran has a promising future under better leadership but because they got the fundamentals down to be more independent nation, but you might as well give up on trying to convince people on PDF that there is a existential struggle between Iran and Israel. Because there isn't.

The whole we are more anti-Israel than you thing in the ME is mostly used to one up each other in the competition for influence between the states in the region.

Iran's rise as a major power is inevitable,

You're more than welcome to tell us what you mean by Iran 'rising'. Iran's already a major power in the region due to large landmass, location, resources, population, Arab incompetence and geopolitical events that worked to its favor. However, you'd be mistaken if you consider Iran's ME policies as indicative of some kind of 'rise'. Those policies(post Iraq war) will ultimately hinder Iran's 'rise' and their ability to gain influence in Arab world(which I assume is what you imply by 'rise').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom