What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.

But your friends have been claiming that the purported "Persian nationalist" agenda is targeting neighboring Muslim nations only. And that Iran's conflict with the zionist entity, with the US and the western alliance represents mere "theatrics" aimed at "fooling the Muslim public"... How does that square with the video you dug up?

Your mind is made up and no matter what evidence we bring, it will not convince you. We have seen this already.

Bring some evidence first, then we'll see. For now you have shown to be content with unsubstantiated sloganeering in a variety of instances.

Pretty much every Pakistani, Turkish, Arab, Afghan, and Azeri poster is discrediting the Iranian narrative.

And yet, no nation has proportionally speaking as many foreign supporters as Islamic Iran here (and elsewhere, too).

Iran has Pakistani, Algerian, Bosnian, Iraqi, Ghanaian, Nigerian, New Zealand, German, Italian, Polish, Russian (I certainly forgot a few) users on this forum regularly expressing their sympathies. Surely you will now attempt to concoct some amusing theory for each one of these nations as to why they have citizens supportive of Iran, but none of it will achieve to explain away the truth: namely, that these fine brothers in Islam or in humanity have grasped what is really at stake in our world, and what immense favor Iran is doing all nations by serving as a shield against powers that seek to subjugate us all.

You have earned this scorn due to your actions against our countries, and now there is near-consensus in the Muslim world that Iran needs to be dealt with.

I would love to hear you in five, ten, twenty years from now, when the reality dawns on you that your intense wish to see Islamic Iran destroyed (a wish you share with the chief oppressor of Muslims, i. e. the zio-American empire) will have been nothing but vain.

I understand the game you are playing, you are attempting to discredit all those who do not believe in Iranian propaganda.

I am in the business of upholding facts and debunking groundless accusations.

Also, I like standing up for what is right and beneficial for all peoples and free nations, Muslim ones foremost but non-Muslim ones as well, faced with a common threat to their existences emanating from the criminal zio-American empire.

To this effect, I try my best to raise awareness about this overarching, shared menace, which happens to be systematically downplayed by apologists and "useful idiots" (to use a common political phrase, no insult intended) of said zio-American empire.

Is it not this which really unsettles you, seeing how you prefer to baselessly portray Iran as the critical threat to Muslims, and dedicate the majority of your online time on this forum to Iran-bashing as of late?

The least you can do is wait for me to respond to your posts.

Are you not doing just that? Is this not a response of yours I am answering to here and now?

Last edited:
Excuse after excuse... Turkey is still part of NATO. Turkey is still a major US ally and regional asset for Washington. Turkey is still in a military alliance with Isra"el".

If the west and zionists are backing terrorist groups against Turkey, and if Turkey doesn't even possess the necessary courage to rescind the defence pacts binding her to these entities, let alone shutting down their spy-infested "embassies" in Ankara, then this tells us something about Turkey's degree of subervience and dependence on those same powers that are hostile to her.

I guess not everyone can be Imam Khomeini, nor can every nation accomplish what Islamic Iran managed to since the glorious 1979 Islamic Revolution. Although our dearest wish, of course, is that other Muslim countries would start following Iran's example and joining Iran in her genuine, legitimate and staunch Resistance against the zio-American empire.

In the Iran Iraq war, after being attacked by Saddam's regime. It's called legitimate defence.

But even then the conclusion would be totally incorrect if one takes into account the millions of Muslims killed as a result of the illegal, zionist-instigated US war on Iraq, the zionist-orchestrated war in Syria, the breaking up of Sudan provoked by the zionist-controlled US regime, and so on and so forth.

Post 9-11, the US and its zionist masters, aided by their regional lackeys, set out to spread chaos all accross the Islamic world.

Zionist authors such as Natan Sharansky, a neocon favorite, even theorized the mindset underlying these policies under the designation "constructive chaos", a concept that draws inspiration from the philosophy of Leo Strauss. Neocon zionist think tanks such as the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) produced tons of literature along those lines.

It is perfectly documented who is responsible. Yet, certain subservient elements will falsely blame Iran so as to deflect the attention from their zionist overlords and whitewash the latter.

Whereas what Iran has been doing all along, is to counteract these zionist-hatched plans and prevent them from reavhing their goals. Such as in Lebanon, where Iran helped set up the Islamic Resistance of Hezbollah which managed to expell zionist occupiers in the early 2000's after decades of armed resistance (an unparalleled feat), and decisively beat back on Isra"el"i aggression in the 2006 war.

No, Iran did not support Armenia against her stolen province of Aran. That's merely a zionist fabrication with zero evidence to back it up, nothing more.

And you are hallucinating again.

"Secret ally"? Hahaha, way to dodge your duty to provide evidence for this outlandish, childish fabrication. No evidence = no such thing happened.

You may think this goebbellsian keep copy/pasting of utter gibberish is a smart thing to do, but do not in fact realize that I will keep reiterating my points in response to each and every such post you make in this thread, and that with every one of my replies, numerous forum users will become familiar with undeniable, documented and sourced historic realities they were hitherto unaware of, which will happen to go a long way debunking the propagandistic aura surrounding the Ottoman empire and revealing its mischievious actions.

So by all means, keep this up. You are unwilingly and unknowingly doing your cause a disservice.

For the fact remains that the Ottoman empire pioneered alliance with Christian powers, namely with France, with which the Porte was allied for some two and a half centuries, from 1536 to the start of the Napoleonic campaign in Egypt (1798).

And prior to the masonic revolution of 1789 France was actually known as the Elder Daughter of the (Catholic) Church, i. e. of the Vatican. In other words, the Ottomans used to be the closest Muslim allies of the Vatican's "Eldest Daughter", right from the 16t century onwards.

Oh so these dynasties were Iranian afterall, not Turkic, right?

It's either that, or you consider certain Turks as treacherous.

There is no escaping basic logic.

"Heavy price"? A heavy price is what Islamic Iran has been paying in the form of severe sanctions and boycotts due to her flawless support for the Resistance against zionist occupation in Palestine, Lebanon etc, and for daring to stand up to the criminal American empire.

Reactions to Turkey's mediation in the nuclear dispute with Iran don't even come close to these sanctions and to other acts of aggression against Iran. In fact, in this particular dossier the US took no punitive measures whatsoever against Ankara. Afterall it was nothing more than an attept at diplomatic mediation, which was simply ignored by Washington.

And no, other countries such as Iraq or Lebanon (and many others) didn't and don't have a problem with Iran's peaceful nuclear program either.

Ridiculous. The Brazilian-Turkish mediation effort had ended long before the JCPOA was concluded. There is no relation whatsoever between the two.

By the way, Turkey praised the JCPOA. And nothing was "signed" with the P5+1, it was a mere political agreement with no proper contractual value since no document was actually signed.

You obviously aren't familiar with the subject matter and are just making up grotesque nonsense on the go.

The Ottomans benefitted militarily and economically from their alliance with France, and put to use these benefits in their wars against Musim Iran.

It's great that you simply choose to ignore and obfuscate ample proof to the contrary which I included in my previous reply. You know why? Because thanks to this, I am going to repost it over and over again, and thereofore many more users will become aware of it, uncomfortable as these historic truths may be from the perspective of neo-Ottomanist myth-building.

So here we go again (and hopefully, again and again and again and again and again and again and again every time you repeat the same inaccuracy like a broken record):

There was indeed direct French involvement in favour of the Ottomans during the 1532-1555 Safavid-Ottoman war, such as when French ambassador Gabriel de Luetz, who accompanied sultan Suleiman in his campaign, gave decisive military advise to Ottoman armies, like when he counselled them on artillery placement during the siege of Van in 1548.

Source:

William Bayne Fisher in William B Fisher, Ilya Gershevitch, Ehsan Yarshater, Richard Nelson Frye, John Andrew Boyle, Peter Jackson, Laurence Lockhart, Peter Avery, Gavin Hambly, Charles P. Melville (eds.), The Cambridge History of Iran, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1968-1989, p.384ff

Then again in the early 20th century, in its final years the Ottoman empire once more backstabbed Muslim Iran. The British were conducting genocide against the Iranian people during World War I by starving them to death, which took the lives of some 10 million (!) Iranian Muslims. How did the Ottoman regime react? Instead of simply assisting their Iranian brothers in faith, they took advantage of Tehran's weakness at that time in order to occupy north-western Iran from February-March 1917 to late August 1918 like vultures. There are reports of how the Ottomans not only extended their campaigns of massacres against Christians to the Assyrian Iranian population around the Orumiyeh area, but also of how they tried to suppress the Aryan cultural identity of Azar-Badegani Iranians.

Ottoman-Iranian wars were kickstarted by Ottoman ruler Selim I, who marched on Iran in 1514. This is after some court jurist declared the Qizilbash and Iranian shah Esma'il as "unbelievers and heretics" (i. e. made takfir on them).

Then again in 1532, the Ottoman under Suleiman I attacked the Safavid empire in Iraq.

If the Ottomans didn't want to have to fight Iran at the same time as they battled some European powers, then they shouldn't have attacked Iran to begin with. Simple as that.

Complaining afterwards that Iran was at war with them while they were fighting Christian states, when in fact they themselves started the war against Iran will not cut it.

Define "fighting Christians for Islam". If by that you are simply referring to a Muslim state being at war with a Christian one, then I already showed this contention to reflect ignorance of a series of important historic events.

For more than a hundred years, from 1507 to 1622 to be exact, Muslim Safavid Iran fought the Christian Portuguese with the aim of completely expelling these from the Persian Gulf, which Iran fantastically succeeded in accomplishing.

View attachment 680999

I also pointed to the numerous wars fought between Iran and Russia from the 17th to the early 19th centuries.

View attachment 681003

Obviously, you have some catching up to do when it comes to the history of Iran.

Ottomans were allied to the Elder Daughter of the Church i. e. Catholic France for some 250 years, making them the Vatican's closest Muslim ally during all that period.

Show us some evidence for the ludicrous claim about Iran and the Vatican... Nah sorry, you already indirectly admitted you have none, meaning this is therefore a mere figment of your colorful, wild imagination.

Muslim Iran fought the Orthodox Christian Russian empire several times from the mid 17th to the early 19th centuries. Muslim Iran fought the Catholic Portuguese empire in the 16th and 17th centuries.

Iran and Russia had been at war prior to that too.

And this only goes to disprove your previous claims.

No they didn't.

Iran only deployed a couple hundreds of advisers and fighters at once in Syria.

About half the victims of that war were military men, circa half of those members of the Syrian Arab Army and allies. That's a 1:1 military to civilian death rate. Even if we were to lend credence to the absurd demagogic claims made by British-controlled "human rights" offices according to which practically "all" civilian victims of the war fell victim to governmental forces, that would still leave us with a 1:2 rate, nothing out of the ordinary for a war mostly fought in dense urban areas and mostly with low precision weaponry.

Your preference for Isra"el" over Islamic Iran, is all readers need to know. This sort of drivel perfectly echoes the psy-ops operated for years by zionist users such as "500" on this forum.

Iran is an enemy of US-European NATO. Turkey is a NATO member. The Turkish regime has been actively collaborating with zio-American and NATO designs, wars and destabilization projects in North Africa and Western Asia.

Wrong, the French ambassador directly advised Suleiman I in the early 16th century siege of Van against Muslim Iran.

Ottomans took advantage of the British occupation and genocide in Iran in order to occupy and try to annex northwestern parts of Iran.

Ottomans attacked Iran and stole Iranian lands. Iran defended herself and tried to recover what is hers. It's called legitimate defense.

By the way, according to you Iran was then ruled by Turks, so anything you will accuse the Iranian state of, you are in fact accusing Turks of.

Iran is not at war with any "Turks".

Ankara has various ties with Moscow, is even purchasing high end weapons from Russia. And therefore in no position to whine about Iranian-Russian relations.

Also Iran is not supporting Armenia against Aran. Iran is neutral in the Karabakh war, despite the secularist Baku regime's direct cooperation with zionist plans to balkanize and break up Iran along fictive, so-called "ethnic" lines. That's nothing but a zionist-concocted myth devoid of factual basis.

Exactly what we keep highlighting: the Anatolian and Arani regimes, as well as many of their supporters on this very forum, display a marked preference for zionist criminals over Islamic Iran, and would therefore gladly collaborate with the zio-American project to destroy and disintegrate Iran.

Not realizing how their own countries (Turkey, Pakistan) will be next, should Iran fall (God forbid). Lenin used to designate such unconscious, manipulated types as "useful idiots".

Iran is everyone's bullwark and last hope against universal zio-American onslaught, nation-devouring and uprooting of authentic religious tradition.

No, Iranian did not support Armenia against Aran. That's a zionist fabrication repeated by apologists of the zionist entity.

The Ottoman empire.

The zio-American empire, itsEuropean allies and its regional clients (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan) are responsible for the destabilization of Syria and the subsequent civil war.

To eliminate terrorists aided by the zionist apartheid entity, by the US, French, British regimes.

Not Iran. Only zionists, their apologists and useful idiots claim otherwise.

Iran saved the Anatolian-Pontic regime from the planned FETÖ coup by transmitting key intelligence to Anatolian authorities.

Supporters of the Anatolian-Pontic and Arani regimes are thanking Iran by making up comical accusatory fables against Islamic Iran and by lending support to the zio-American project for the destruction of every western Asian nation (including their own ones).

Iran has been backing the will of the Yemeni people and their revolution. Today Iran is supporting the Yemeni nation against foreign aggressors aided by Isra"el" and NATO.

The west and their regional lackeys, by installing and keeping in power a subservient, treasonous puppet dictatorship in Bahrein.

Turkey, which military is part of the US-led NATO occupation force in Afghanistan. Turkey has constantly been praised by Washington for its role in Afghanistan.

Iran on the other hand has repeatedly been accused by American officials of granting support to insurgents fighting US occupiers.

At least try to be a tad more subtle with these all too obvious inversions.

Myth, lie and blatant historic fabrication.

Iran, termed as a member of a so-called "Axis of evil" alongside Iraq by US president Bush jr., was the only country in the region which vocally condemned the illegal US invasion of Iraq in 2003. Iran absolutely opposed this illegal invasion in every way.

Iraq was struck from US bases in Bahrein and Qatar, the US infantry entered Iraq via Kuwait.

Iran is where goods were smuggled into Iraq from during the brutal US-imposed sanctions in the 1990's.

Hahahaha, what's this, a bad joke? Turkish humor? Though I'm sure our Anatolian and Pontic friends generally have a better sense of humor than this. This is outright subpar.

Show evidence of this "Joint Committee" (what the heck?) or back off. You are increasingly outing yourself as someone who simply invents fairy tales for the sake of it.

Since when do ordinary visits from officials imply alliance to fight wars against others?

Pope Francis on an official visit in Turkey:

In a meeting with Turkish Muslim ulema, the Pope calls for dialogue between Muslims and Christians:

thumbs_b_c_53b03641dd4a229a84473723c5551984.jpg

Apostolic journey of Benedict XVI to Turkey, meeting the president of the Turkish Religious Affairs Directorate (Diyanet), looking forward to "carry forward their dialogue as a sincere exchange between friends":

No sane mind will cite harlmess meetings such as these, held both by Turkey and Iran with Vatican officials, as "proof" for some secret conspiracy targeting Muslims.

This user apparently refuses to practice what he unfairly blames others for failing to do. Afterall, it is him who irrupted into the Iranian section of the forum and began spamming it with vulgar, outlandish and overly hostile drivel against Iran. We don't see Iranians doing the same in the Turkish section now, do we? This sort of attitude fuels fitna and thereby directly plays into the hands of the zio-American empire, the biggest enemy and threat to not just the Muslim world but to all nations, established religious traditions and historically rooted civilizations. These provocations only assist the common enemy in the implementation of its sinister designs, exemplified by projects such as the infamous Lewis-Yinon plan.
What an epic dismantling of a nefarious Clown!
Pakistan only purchased the M-11 missiles from China in the early 1990s to reverse engineer and master the technology.

These are all our own.

View attachment 681131

When you pathetic Iranian nation can shake mountains like Pakistan did in 1998, come back and talk to us until then keep kowtowing UN/IAEA.

Go shove your Nukes up your ***!

Go to Pakistan defense section and read up on JF-17, as obviously your knowledge is limited on this manner.
I know enough to know that China developed the FC-1 fighter for Pakistan and no matter how much of the aircraft is now produced locally in Pakistan does not change that fact. So once again I will repeat myself just like you and that retarded tork that you have so much in common love to do. If Iran wants CHINESE aircraft, Iran will buy it from CHINA!
But your friends have been claiming that the purported "Persian nationalist" agenda is targeting neighboring Muslim nations only. And that Iran's conflict with the zionist entity, with the US and its western allies represent mere "theatrics" aimed at "fooling the Muslim public". How does that square with the video you dug up?

Bring some evidence first, then we'll see. For now you have shown to be content with unsubstantiated sloganeering in a variety of instances.

And yet, no nation has proportionally speaking as many foreign supporters as Islamic Iran here (and elsewhere, too).

Iran has Pakistani, Algerian, Bosnian, Iraqi, Ghanaian, Nigerian, New Zealand, German, Italian, Polish, Russian (I certainly forgot a few) users on this forum regularly expressing their sympathies. Surely you will now attempt to concoct some amusing theory for each one of these nations as to why they have citizens supportive of Iran, but none of it will achieve to explain away the truth: namely, that these fine brothers in Islam or in humanity have grasped what is really at stake in our world, and what favor Iran is doing all nations by serving as a shield against powers that seek to subjugate us all.

I would love to hear you in five, ten, twenty years from now, when the reality dawns on you that your intense wish to see Islamic Iran destroyed (a wish you share with the chief oppressor of Muslims, i. e. the zio-American empire) will have been nothing but vain.

I am in the business of upholding facts and debunking groundless accusations.

Also, I like standing up for what is right and beneficial for all peoples and free nations, Muslim ones foremost (but not limited to these) facing the common threat posed to their existences by the criminal zio-American empire.

To this effect, I try my best to raise awareness about this overarching, shared menace, which happens to be systematically downplayed by apologists and "useful idiots" (to use a common political phrase, no insult intended) of said zio-American empire.

Is it not this which really unsettles you, seeing how you prefer to baselessly portray Iran as the critical threat to Muslims, and dedicate the majority of your online time on this forum to Iran-bashing as of late?

Are you not doing just that? Is this not a response of yours I am answering to here and now?

God bless you brother for putting these idiots in their place! I really appreciate your input on this forum.

By the way, I noticed your flags, which part of Pakistan are you from?

More deflection from the topic at hand, and yet another attempt to move the discussion to the personal level. If it is taking you so long to "google" up something in support of your statement that Syrian president Assad declared himself to be "atheistic", it's because in reality no such thing happened. You are wasting your time, meanwhile these attempts to dodge the issue by pretending you are "busy" while simultaneously posting comment after comment (!), really don't serve your case.

More deflection from the topic at hand, and yet another attempt to move the discussion to the personal level. If it is taking you so long to "google" up something in support of your statement that Syrian president Assad declared himself to be "atheistic", it's because in reality no such thing happened. You are wasting your time, meanwhile these attempts to dodge the issue by pretending you are "busy" while simultaneously posting comment after comment (!), really don't serve your case.

I am already writing a response to you, rest assured.

Now enough with your dishonesty.

I asked you clearly, what part of Pakistan are you from, did you see the Urdu video I linked here? Give me your thoughts, if you understand. There are some points there about Indian invovlement in Sistan-Baluchistan.
Well hopefully we will not stoop as low as Pakistan and just repaint some Chinese tanks and Jets and call them our own!

What do our defense people say about this? @Areesh @PakFactor @masterchief_mirza @khansaheeb @Itachi @PanzerKiel @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @TNT @Mamluk @peagle

Last edited:
I wouldn't throw around accusations of dishonesty if I were you. You know, two can play this game. I shall not take the bait though. Nice try, but you've no idea what sort of a person you're talking to if you seriously believe I am one to fall for such tricks. Now back to the topic and enough of your deflections.

So you are not Pakistani? Why do you have our flag?

So you are not Pakistani?

I said so? Where? You seem to have comprehension issues.

I owe you no explanation about my origins. My flag is justified for "racial" reasons, other than that I have nothing to tell you on the topic, so kindly take this for an answer.

Last edited:
Did you read mine? Because I quoted your post in consecutive parts, each of which I replied to. So I'm puzzled as to how you would come to the conclusion that I didn't read your post.

I already addressed your contention: your idea of a "real war" is flawed.

In the exact same manner as the USA and the USSR - which did not simply seek to keep one another in check, but very much strove to erase each other from the political map (the very definition of an existential struggle) despite the fact that neither ever waged war on the other directly, the zionist apartheid entity and Iran are involved in an existential struggle as well.

There is zero resemblance between USSR-US struggle and Iranian-Israeli spat in the region. The US and Soviets had two competing dominant, global ideologies they were struggling for while Iran-Israel spat is about competing interests.

This assessment is far from true.

It's true, there is no existential struggle between Iran and Israel. You are more than welcome to argue otherwise.

Responding is all I do.

You shitpost and nothing else. You literally write walls of ad hominem and rhetorical gibberish thinking it will turn people off from challenging whatever narrative you and the Iranian regime are trying to build. We have responsibilities in life and aren't in the 'business' of propaganda narrative building and we are not going to waste our time spamming threads with rhetorical gibberish to try to score points on you.
Iran's ability to advance in the face of pressure is nothing but admirable. Not many countries would have managed to stay in tact in light of all this. The world must eventually cope with Iran as a great power whether they like or not.

Lol, what pressure? US deployment in Afghanistan to your benefit? US war on Iraq to topple regime that gave you most trouble? Russian intervention in Syria and US coalition intervention in Iraq and Syria? Chinese and NK support? US and Europe helping you jumpstart nuclear program in 1950's?

You are not under this massive magnitude of pressure you like to imply you are under. US does not seek regime change in Iran and neither does Israel. Nor Europe, Russia, and China. They all see Iran as necessary player to disrupt a formation of singular ME axis.

Last edited:
If, like an ID which you love supporting so much, I would source wikipedia, create inferences, and embarrass myself in front of the Webmaster of this forum, then you will have cause to say something.

Until then, let me reply to SalarHaqq, you Iranians love dogpiling on each other when anyone says anything about your misguided state adventurism and toxic sectarian policies.

It's good that that clown deleted his post as he was asking for evidence about an Azeri drone crashing into Iran a week ago and when provided with an official source quoting an Iranian official he rejected the evidence and kept insisting on his narrative. Also when the attacks on the Saudi oil refinery happened and we implicated Iran as the culprit they are arguing to the death about how the attack didn't originate from Iran. Yesterday they completely flipped and now going to all lengths to assert that the attack was from Iran and nowhere else:

'Evidence' for these guys is only considered evidence when it suits them and entirely rejected if doesn't play to their narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom