What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, Iran is such an irrelevant entity to the region that,

Iran is irrelevant to the Middle East? Go back to sleep.

but i see nothing in Iran's potential to pull my interest on.

We are more than happy for you to remain in this out of touch state, Iran uses your naivety to its advantage. Hence why you can't even expand influence in your own back yard, whilst Iran is all over that region.

I think in reality, Turkey is seen as a wannabe regional actor but you are far from it. Even small nations like UAE wield more influence in that region. In all seriousness, the only significance Turkey has is being an instrument of NATO.

Then everything is perfect, there is potential-powerhouse Iran, and weakling NATO slave Turkish Republic..

Cheers ^^

Obviously geopolitics is beyond your understanding, anyone that refers to Iran as an irrelevant player in the Middle East is either:

1) Of very limited cognitive capacity
2) Highly envious of Iran's regional status given their country's shortcomings in this regard and hence being deliberately out of touch with reality.

Iran's regional dominance is not even a topic of question, it's basic knowledge nowadays. I am not surprised by your frustration, given Turkey's inability to wield anywhere near Iran's level of clout, I suppose your kind have developed a coping mechanism by being out touch.

Iran's potential compared to Turkey is vastly more, Turkey is more or a less a very limited country. The fact that Iran, under the most severe sanctions in history is outdoing Turkey is almost every domain should tell you something. As for the NATO comment, it seems it hit a nerve. That's the reality. Turkey is just mere tool used by NATO.

@SalarHaqq you basically prove you are a lying and dishonest person. Literally all your points read like this.

Turkey was worse, so don't condemn Iran. NATO, NATO, NATO.

It is obvious that you have alot of time on your hands to defend Iranian propaganda on a Pakistani forum, yet when your Iranian friends insult Pakistan, you completely ignore them.

I am pretty sure now that you are a false flagger and I will take it up with Moderation.

Let me make my points as concise as possible for the viewers. Long-winded posts are just a waste of time, especially if they are half insults as yours are.

The Safavi had a nasty habit of interfering in Ottoman internal power struggles. So once an Ottoman sultan ascended the throne. Safavi empire had to be given payback.

I have provided sources to prove that the Hapsburg-Persia alliance preceded the French-Ottoman alliance, which was in response to it.

You chose to stick to your lies and accuse me of the same. Re-read my sources, paying special attention to dates.

The other point is that Russia and Britain occupied Persia, which was then used to attack the Ottomans from the East. Naturally as WW I was going on, the Ottoman (specifically Enver Paşa) had to neutralize that Russian and Britiah threat.

@MMM-E @Turcici Imperium @Turan09 @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Turkish members can shed further light on your lies.

I will endeavor to respond to your posts, in the order they were written.

As you have a habit of dogpiling, your latest posts will be answered last.

I have already proved your manipulations and lies regarding Ottoman history, I will aspire to do the same regarding your pther points.
Reading through this thread - one can see blatant contradiction and lies - sad to see so much trolling. Well spotted brother and thank you for pointing the obvious out

Then everything is perfect, there is potential-powerhouse Iran, and weakling NATO slave Turkish Republic..

Cheers ^^

If everything is all swell and merry, why give us headaches on PDF?

Go rule the world, us little Sunni states (plus Shia AZ,_ can just live in the past on donkeys and karts.

Iran is the world power of the world, maybe you didn't get the memo?

:sarcastic:

@Philosopher Dude, why do you care? Why you are in such a need to write huge colums to change the opinion of one Turk with "very limited cognitive capability" that is also jeolous of Iran? Souldn't you care even less than nothing, then?

I am not your god, you don't have to prove me anything about Iran, so chill your wings down.

For a second time, i wish happiness and prosperity to Iran's citizens, rest do not fall in my interests.

Best regards.

Thank you, dear brother.

This "Pan-Islamic-Pakistan" person is now endeavouring to have me banned. Very obviously, I struck a nerve.

Yes, that's typical of these trolls. When they can't handle your logic, they start to attack your ethnicity, religion etc. Yesterday, he tried to desperately bring moderators and administration into a random comment I had made asking a user to speak to Webmaster if he has issues with moderation.

You're doing a wonderful job brother, you're very calm and composed and logical. Keep this up, in the end these trolls will get more desperate and they themselves will be give punishment.
@Philosopher Dude, why do you care? Why you are in such a need to write huge colums to change the opinion of one Turk with "very limited cognitive capability" that is also jeolous of Iran? Souldn't you care even less than nothing, then?

I am not your god, you don't have to prove me anything about Iran, so chill your wings down.

For a second time, i wish happiness and prosperity to Iran's citizens, rest do not fall in my interests.

Best regards.

Let me simplify for this, because clearly it has gone over your head. You have come into the Iranian section and made a statement about Iran, and you were countered. If you can't handle it, then simply do not get involved in the first place. Either be willing to back your (nonesensical) claims, or quit moaning.

@SalarHaqq @925boy @Hormuz

Bros, you did a serious number on these trolls. They seem to be having a breakdown. Watching them try to deal with the logics presented, it's like a fish out of water.

Reported.

Thank you, dear brother.

This "Pan-Islamic-Pakistan" person is now endeavouring to have me banned. Very obviously, I struck a nerve.

When did this happen?
Yes, that's typical of these trolls. When they can't handle your logic, they start to attack your ethnicity, religion etc. Yesterday, he tried to desperately bring moderators and administration into a random comment I had made asking a user to speak to Webmaster if he has issues with moderation.

You're doing a wonderful job brother, you're very calm and composed and logical. Keep this up, in the end these trolls will get more desperate and they themselves will be give punishment.

Let me simplify for this, because clearly it has gone over your head. You have come into the Iranian section and made a statement about Iran, and you were countered. If you can't handle it, then simply do not get involved in the first place. Either be willing to back you (nonesensical) claims, or quit moaning.

@waz @WebMaster This guy is creating drama yet again, and supporting unsubstantiated claims of @925boy

As for @SalarHaqq I have begun replying to him, and will finish that up when I have time. I have to sort through his repeat points, personal attacks, and selective quoting of sources.

It takes time, as I said.

You have come into the Iranian section and made a statement about Iran
Apologies, i'm kinda new to the forum so still learning mechanics. I was tagged to this page and when i clicked on notification, i was there, so i wrote small excuse why i am not interested in discussion about Iran and it's problems that they are irrelevant anyway. That is why i have no interest in this embargo debate.

Don't feel like you have to prove something to me about Iran, one shouldn't care about changing others' opinions that much. Just enjoy your life and seek for prosperity that are my only wishes for Iran and overall.

Actually, I think most of the members here ignore personal attacks from Iranians against other ethnicities, and some even relish it like you.

Ofcourse you claim to have 'exceptional DNA,' so we know what is your mindset already

Let me simplify for this, because clearly it has gone over your head. You have come into the Iranian section and made a statement about Iran, and you were countered. If you can't handle it, then simply do not get involved in the first place. Either be willing to back you (nonesensical) claims, or quit moaning

Do you own this section?

You are on a Pakistani website, which aspires to be an international forum.

Is there any rule that Turks cannot comment on Iranian affairs?

If you guys push false history about Ottomans and Azeris, then Turks have a right to answer those claims.
Apologies, i'm kinda new to the forum so still learning mechanics. I was tagged to this page and when i clicked on notification, i was there, so i wrote small excuse why i am not interested in discussion about Iran and it's problems that they are irrelevant anyway. That is why i have no interest in this embargo debate.

Don't feel like you have to prove something to me about Iran, one shouldn't care about changing others' opinions that much. Just enjoy your life and seek for prosperity that are my only wishes for Iran and overall.

I tagged you brother to give Turkish side to the claims by Iranians that Ottomans invaded Safavid empire again and again. The reality is that the two states were in war for a long time.

If Turks, Azeris, Pakistanis, Afghans, etc. are mentioned. I will tag them so that they can give their view.

Otherwise it is just one-sided Iranian state propaganda which belittles the identity and right to exist of all neighboring states.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

You're a troll and I have little interest in engaging with you, so kindly refrain from quoting my comments. Your acts here do not fool anyone.

Again, you came here and made a statement regarding Iran being irrelevant to the region, hence you were responded to. If you had said Iran was irrelevant to you personally, that is a different issue. You obviously are free to not be interested in a particular issue such as Iran's embargo, but if you make a political statement, then naturally people may respond.

But it's all good, you're entitled to your opinion.

@Turcici Imperium

This member that keeps tagging you is trying to drag you into their trolling. Just ignore them. They're trying to cause problems between Iranians and Turks etc.

I tagged you brother to give Turkish side to the claims by Iranians that Ottomans invaded Safavid empire again and again. The reality is that the two states were in war for a long time.

If Turks, Azeris, Pakistanis, Afghans, etc. are mentioned. I will tag them so that they can give their view.

Otherwise it is just one-sided Iranian state propaganda which belittles the identity and right to exist of all neighboring states.
Ah i see. Well, i don't really feel like challanging others' dogmas or ideological standpoints at all. You see, what people think is generally irrelevant. Armenia also claimed a lot of insanity about the Turks and history. Do you see those words changing anything in physical world? Nope, they didn't even help them a bit, they are being punished by Azerbaijan very well.

So if i was to suggest something, i would suggest that don't care much about what other people say. There is only one thing that actually matters in this universe and it's the laws of physics, and those who follow it will catch success.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

You're a troll and I have little interest in engaging with you, so kindly refrain from quoting my comments. Your acts here do not fool anyone.

Again, you came here and made a statement regarding Iran being irrelevant to the region, hence you were responded to. If you had said Iran was irrelevant to you personally, that is a different issue. You obviously are free to not be interested in a particular issue such as Iran's embargo, but if you make a political statement, then naturally people may respond.

But it's all good, you're entitled to your opinion.

And you are the grandfather of Iranian trolls (many of whom use false flags). I am glad everyone can see your true nature now.

I gave you way too much credit.

First, stop quoting and mentioning me. I will do likewise.

I am replying to @SalarHaqq why are you jumping up and down in the background?

Iran is a paper tiger, more bark than bite. You will see soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom