What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians(including regime supporters) and Israelis(including Likud supporters) do not want to fight each other. They are instead competing in the region over influence along with Turkey. So I'm not sure what you're insinuating with 'they know what's coming', because it means nothing. If Saudi Arabia and the GCC were military competent, had more diversified economy, and had strategic ties with Turkey, it would further bury the notion of an looming Iran-Israel war. As they would both seek not to weaken each other.

So you have something when you imply Iran has a promising future under better leadership but because they got the fundamentals down to be more independent nation, but you might as well give up on trying to convince people on PDF that there is a existential struggle between Iran and Israel. Because there isn't.

The whole we are more anti-Israel than you thing in the ME is mostly used to one up each other in the competition for influence between the states in the region.

You are parading nothing more than a conspiracy theory out of a sense of disillusionment; a one-dimensional view of a power struggle that ignores the instances that Iran and Israel have already clashed with each other.

Iran did not receive the most intrusive sanctions regime in history because of some kind of geopolitical masquerade. Palestinian organizations do not accept Iranian money and weaponry because they don't believe that Tehran is sincere in its support. Hezbollah and Lebanese Shia community does not hold close ties with Iran if would've doubted its stance. The regular assassinations, sabotage and explosions are not fictional.

So spare me your basement-theories because you lack the intellect to see the geopolitical chess-game going on. No wonder you guys lack the competence to advance to your interests with these cognitive abilities.

You are parading nothing more than a conspiracy theory out of a sense of disillusionment; a one-dimensional view of a power struggle that ignores the instances that Iran and Israel have already clashed with each other.

More ad hominem like the usual because what I said is true and you can't refute it. Tell me about the instances Iran and Israel have clashed with each other? They will do no more than check each other and are in not some kind of existential struggle against one other which is what I'm arguing. You regime likes to propagate that notion for populist propaganda reasons.

Iran did not receive the most intrusive sanctions regime in history because of some kind of geopolitical masquerade.

Your sanctions are mostly for your own nuclear program. Your country is not the only one sanctioned for support of what they deem 'terrorist organizations'. Libya, Iraq(under Saddam), Syria, and Sudan are some examples and they are not to be considered in an 'existential struggle' with Israel. Neither is Iran. As I said, Iranians and Israeli's don't seek even regime change against each other. So you might as well not bother with something like: "They know what's coming" , as it is only propaganda for PDF audience to imply Iran is superior to Pakistan or Turkey or other nations for this imaginary "they know what's coming" fantasy.

Palestinian organizations do not accept Iranian money and weaponry because they don't believe that Tehran is sincere in its support.

This is a very stupid assertion and not indicative of how the world works. Palestinian organizations take whatever support they can get and they do not get involved about what one's intentions are or aren't. They only accept unconditional support(which is not even that big) as they refuse to be part of any regional agenda. Including the Iranian agenda for the region, which should tell you what they think about 'sincerity' of Iran.

I will respond to your deliberate twisting of my words and large posts when I have time to read it.

Be patient for now.

Today, does İran have ties with Serbia? Did Iran vote AGAINST Kosovo? If yes, then an apology is in order.

Your propaganda has failed to convince anyone except those who already believed it.

Calling someone a troll is not going to help your cause and next time you will be reported.

That's all way out of place.

Deliberate twisting of words? And what do you call this:

Their main points:

1. Turk are evil

I never claimed this. Here you put words into other people's mouths.

You qualified as "propaganda" a post of mine in which I countered another user's contentions with documented references to established historic events such as the Iranian-Portuguese and Iranian-Russian wars:

No use reading the long-winded propaganda posts.

By contrast, the aforegone commentary which included several glaring and unsubstantiated historic inaccuracies was praised by you as a "great post":

Now, dismissing accurate citing of elementary historic fact as "propaganda" (that dismissal was repeated a second time in the relevant quote reproduced above) and praising evident factual errors as "great posting" with no regard whatsoever for the presented evidence, can pretty much be considered to be falling under the definition of trolling. Report this if you believe it violates forum rules.

You can hardly use unfairly dismissive vocabulary and when criticized for it, plead semantic ambiguity or claim that you were referring to some other content.

Furthermore you have been challenged to provide evidence for several claims you kept repeating, such as that:

- Iran has a special relationship with Serbia against Muslims. Knowing that Iran was the staunchest supporter of Bosnian Muslims against Serbian forces, this accusation formulated the way you do appears manipulative. When shown evidence of Iranian implication in favor of Bosnians from a variety of sources (including non-Iranian ones), your reaction was to say "I'm not interested in Iranian propaganda":

My previous post to you in that thread had been the following (entirely focused on Bosnia):

When Bosnian users entered the fray and debunked accusations against Iran, you operated a reversal and for the first time claimed that it wasn't the Bosnian civil war you had in mind. Yet, considering the above two links, that claim can't be considered as valid. For those two links show how you reacted to evidence of Iranian involvement in the Bosnian civil war by labeling that evidence as "Iranian propaganda".

- That Iran was not backing Aran during the early phase of the 1990's Karabakh war.

- That Iran is currently lending support to Armenia's war effort.

- That president Assad of Syria has publicly declared himself to be an atheist.

Whenever you were challenged to provide evidence for these claims, you dodged the requests and later on reiterated the same accusations with twice the intensity elsewhere, possibly in an attempt to provoke.

I'd advise to rethink this method.

Iranians(including regime supporters) and Israelis(including Likud supporters) do not want to fight each other.

They are already at war against each other.

are instead competing in the region over influence along with Turkey

These aren't mutually exclusive propositions. I would replace "instead" with "simultaneously" here.

you might as well give up on trying to convince people on PDF that there is a existential struggle between Iran and Israel. Because there isn't.

There clearly is. I don't understand the insistence on denying it.

The whole we are more anti-Israel than you thing in the ME is mostly used to one up each other in the competition for influence between the states in the region.

In certain cases it might be so, when talking about Iran it isn't though. It reflects reality.

Tell me about the instances Iran and Israel have clashed with each other?

Any instances where the USA and the USSR clashed with one another?

They will do no more than check each other and are in not some kind of existential struggle against one other which is what I'm arguing. You regime likes to propagate that notion for populist propaganda reasons.

So the US and the USSR did no more than check each other, as evidenced by the fact that their forces virtually never clashed in a direct manner, but always through proxies and secondary means (intelligence operations, sabotage, economic warfare, psy-ops, propaganda, diplomacy etc)?

They were not engaged in some kind of an existential struggle against each other, notwithstanding the absence of direct exchanges of fire between their two militaries?

Their Cold War did not result in one side being totally wiped off the political map?

Did claims about the existential nature of their mutual enmity amount to regime propaganda on either side?

Your sanctions are mostly for your own nuclear program.

A suitable pretext for the zionist-controlled US regime to sanction Iran for resisting their hegemony.

Going by the sole technical criteria invoked to sanction Iran under the nuclear pretext, many others (like South Korea and...) ought to have been subjected to a similar sanctions regime, but they weren't.

Your country is not the only one sanctioned for support of what they deem 'terrorist organizations'. Libya, Iraq(under Saddam), Syria, and Sudan are some examples and they are not to be considered in an 'existential struggle' with Israel.

Well, those are interesting examples. Because one by one, these nations were actually subjected to war, destroyed and balkanized as per Isra"el"i injunction, at the hands of Tel Aviv's American and European henchmen in conjunction with their regional allies. That's pretty much the outcome of an existential type of enmity by Tel Aviv against each one of these nation-states.

The governments of these countries used to be demonized at one point or another by Isra"el"i officials and by zionist-dominated mainstream media, much like the Islamic Republic of Iran is being demonized by the same entities. However in Iran's case, the demonization has been much more massive, consistent, intensive and continual since 1979. That is another indicator of what their plan for Iran is. Iran being a far bigger piece than the aforementioned ones however, it's just that they're having a much harder time reaching their goals.

Last edited:
They are already at war against each other.

Did you read my post? I said they do not want to fight each other, and I don't consider what you consider to be 'war'. I'm talking about a real war between the two nations. Not keeping each other in check in order to deter each other in order to achieve their short and long term interests.

Of course there is.

No there isn't.

In certain cases it might be so, when talking about Iran it isn't though. It reflects facts.

Actually Iran is one of the biggest offenders of this antic.
Since you edited your post.

. The regular assassinations, sabotage and explosions are not fictional.

That all happened with Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, and Syria too. Not sure why you think this is indicative of Iran being in an existential struggle with Israel.

So spare me your basement-theories because you lack the intellect to see the geopolitical chess-game going on. No wonder you guys lack the competence to advance to your interests with these cognitive abilities.

Lol, you see yourselves too highly. No one said anything about 'advancing interests'. We are talking about your regime's propaganda that you peddle on this forum.

Last edited:
More ad hominem like the usual because what I said is true and you can't refute it. Tell me about the instances Iran and Israel have clashed with each other? They will do no more than check each other and are in not some kind of existential struggle against one other which is what I'm arguing. You regime likes to propagate that notion for populist propaganda reasons.

You are parading a conspiracy theory. That is not an ad hominem, but a legitimate argument against your nonsensical and insane argument that some kind of theatre and masquerade is going on. Why don't you read the work of former CIA field agent Robert Baer about his time in Lebanon when the Iranian-Israeli conflict was taking shape; Israeli author Ronen Bergman who has great insight in Israel's security apparatus and managed to write a book about the war that is going on between Iran and Israel behind the curtains. You realize that pretty much every Arab leader is convinced of this conflict, don't you?

You are deluded. Seriously.

Your sanctions are mostly for your own nuclear program. Your country is not the only one sanctioned for support of what they deem 'terrorist organizations'. Libya, Iraq(under Saddam), Syria, and Sudan are some examples and they are not to be considered in an 'existential struggle' with Israel. Neither is Iran. As I said, Iranians and Israeli's don't seek even regime change against each other. So you might as well not bother with something like: "They know what's coming" , as it is only propaganda for PDF audience to imply Iran is superior to Pakistan or Turkey or other nations for this imaginary "they know what's coming" fantasy.

Who has been the greatest proponent of nuclear-related sanctions on Iran? Which organizations, both in the US and outside, have been the greatest instigators of these sanctions?

And why are you repeating this existential struggle line? Iran has never argued that Israel is an existential threat. There has only been one nation in this conflict that continues to drop this 'existential struggle' mantra...and that is Israel.

They know what is coming, indeed. The expiration of the arms embargo will unleash Iran to such extent that a future attack will be nothing more than a figment of imagination.

This is a very stupid assertion and not indicative of how the world works. Palestinian organizations take whatever support they can get and they do not get involved about what one's intentions are or aren't. They only accept unconditional support(which is not even that big) as they refuse to be part of any regional agenda. Including the Iranian agenda for the region, which should tell you what they think about 'sincerity' of Iran.

I am making this argument while admitting that I don't really give two cents about your people and its national struggle. I tend to find the organizations that advance your people's interests treacherous and incompetent. I disagree with Tehran's position on this, and the amount of suffering that the Iranian people has underwent because of this stance makes any supposed masquerade completely laughable.

Don't ever bother me with this nonsense again. This is my last reaction to you. You can join the other ignored clowns on this forum.

- Iran has a special relationship with Serbia against Muslims.

Dude I'm amazed by your ability to not be embarrassed as you try to convince the forum's audience that Iran is some kind of Islam first country that is out there to sacrifice it's nation for Islam and is some kind of divine entity. I mean we don't even need to get into the reasons why, the Iranian members here alone gloating at the thought of an 'Iranian rise' and how they resort to their non-Islamic history to one up other Muslim nations is enough on it's own.

You are parading a conspiracy theory. That is not an ad hominem, but a legitimate argument against your nonsensical and insane argument that some kind of theatre and masquerade is going on. Why don't you read the work of former CIA field agent Robert Baer about his time in Lebanon when the Iranian-Israeli conflict was taking shape; Israeli author Ronen Bergman who has great insight in Israel's security apparatus and managed to write a book about the war that is going on between Iran and Israel behind the curtains. You realize that pretty much every Arab leader is convinced of this conflict, don't you?

Ah no, there is no conspiracy theory, you made up the part about 'theatre'. My point was clear and it's the truth.

Who has been the greatest proponent of nuclear-related sanctions on Iran? Which organizations, both in the US and outside, have been the greatest instigators of these sanctions?

You seem to not get the point, Iran was not the only nation under sanctions for nuclear program and support of 'terrorist organizations'. So were Libya, Iraq, Sudan and Syria. Again, that did not mean they were in an existential struggle.

And why are you repeating this existential struggle line? Iran has never argued that Israel is an existential threat. There has only been one nation in this conflict that continues to drop this 'existential struggle' mantra...and that is Israel.

Iran most certainly does argue that and has tons of propaganda aimed at the general ME audience to convince them of that. A lot of you guys do that in this forum too.

They know what is coming, indeed. The expiration of the arms embargo will unleash Iran to such extent that a future attack will be nothing more than a figment of imagination.

So nothing is 'coming' to them. Thank you for admitting that. Now stop using your fantasies as means to trash Pakistan or Turkey for not having a so called 'existential struggle' with Israel. Even though Pakistan directly participated in wars against Israel and does not recognize them to this day.

I am making this argument while admitting that I don't really give two cents about your people and its national struggle. I tend to find the organizations that advance your people's interests treacherous and incompetent. I disagree with Tehran's position on this, and the amount of suffering that the Iranian people has underwent because of this stance makes any supposed masquerade completely laughable.

Don't ever bother me with this nonsense again. This is my last reaction to you. You can join the other ignored clowns on this forum.

No one cares, you are an emotional person, I do not post emotional tantrums I just observe and share the reality of things.

Anyone here says anything remotely bad about Pakistan they get warned or banned. It’s because you guys cannot mentally tolerate criticism.

I got warned by a moderator for saying “I didn’t know Pakistan had a space agency”.

You guys are way too sensitive on this board when it comes to receiving criticism, but go on racial tirades behind the safety of a keyboard.

In real life, I have never met any Pakistani so disrespectful or borderline a loser like some of the trolls I see on this forum who hide behind a keyboard and spout racial hatred against other races and Facist rhetoric about how “great” Pakistan is. Borderline delusional ranting at times where Iranian military threads are derailed by Pakistani members who feel they need to inject Pakistan into every thread that doesn’t even remotely deal with Pakistan.

Take it up with mods.

@Pakistan Space Agency was actually responding to an Iranian user who was belittling Pakistan, but you only saw the response and not the initial trigger.

Calling Iran pathetic is not against forum rules, but accusing Pakistan of terrorism and not being able to defend that assertion IS against forum rules.

The "Nigerian" troll actually sourced wikipedia to try to prove it, and joined his arguments by inferences. Even Webmaster had to come in iranian Chill Thread to deal with these false claims.

Iranian exceptionalism is a real historical thing, and its recurring rise as a force of power is truly unique among the world's nations. Perhaps only China can match Iran's regular ascent as a great power throughout history.

If your head gets any more inflated, it will pop.

Come back to Earth when you get a chance.

Persian Empire fell to Alexander who would then create the Western Greek-Roman Empire. The Arabs didnt do anything till much later when Persia had been severely weakened already for other wars.

For the Arab Muslims, conquering both Byzantium Ghassan territory and defeating the Sassanid empire were miraculous feats. The early Muslims were gifted by devoted and wise leaders like Hazrat Umar ibn al Khattab RA, Khalid bin Al Waleed RA, and Sa'ad bin Abi Waqas RA.

I mean Pakistan didn’t even exist as a country in last 100 years. Your land was Persian land for thousands of years.

This is factually incorrect. perhaps for a few hundred years only. Before than Pakistan was the IVC, maybe you have heard of Harrapa, Mohen jo Daro, and our later Graeco-Buddhist kingdoms of Taxilla and Gandhara.

This topic can be found in the Pakistan history subforums if you are interested to learn.

I am not sure where Pakistani ego racist facism comes from but mods like @waz should start enforcing ban on Pakistani users on this forum who engage in facism.

Which fascism? Any examples?

Iran is the primary antagonist to Israel in the ME. Who are Israel's biggest friends? Ironically the Palestinians' own brothers, the filthy Saudis.

When have Iran and Israel ever gone to war? How many IAF planes has Iran shot down?

Wake us up when your missiles actually hit US bases in Iraq, and not just cause minor concussions.

It reminds me of cowardly Greeks who lock Turkish planes and ships, but then are too cowardly to shoot.

All this big talk, and for nothing.

Iran did not receive the most intrusive sanctions regime in history because of some kind of geopolitical masquerade.

You guys messed up badly. Iran should have been a nuclear power, but you sold out AQ Khan when he tried to help you. You compromised on your nuclear program.

You ruined your relationship with Turkey and Pakistan.

Now you are vulnerable to US invasion and destruction. If Russia stops protecting you, you are finished.

It's not going to work like that any longer. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for quite some time, but your latest tirades were too brazen.

What are you going to do, lol?

When did you give me benefit of the doubt, you have been belligerent throughout. I guess you have alot of time on your hands to keep posting these long posts, but I do not.

You are literally repeating yourself now. Will you give me a chance to respond before you keep pasting walls of texts which artificially inflate your posts?

If you want me to reply, I will do so when you stop posting these long messages and distracting from the point I have made.

Last edited:
Even though Pakistan directly participated in wars against Israel and does not recognize them to this day.

Yet iran is the only one fighting Israel, according to them.

Turkey is going against their blockade to aid Gaza, and supporting Masjid Al Aqsa. Egyptian people are still helping Gaza Palestinians (taking them to hospitals, etc.,) even when their government is not.

Still indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh bring out large protests against Israeli actions against Palestinians.

The list goes on.

Did you read my post? I said they do not want to fight each other, and I don't consider what you consider to be 'war'. I'm talking about a real war between the two nations. Not keeping each other in check in order to deter each other in order to achieve their short and long term interests.

Did you read mine? Because I quoted your post in consecutive parts, each of which I replied to. So I'm puzzled as to how you would come to the conclusion that I didn't read your post.

I already addressed your contention: your idea of a "real war" is flawed.

In the exact same manner as the USA and the USSR - which did not simply seek to keep one another in check, but very much strove to erase each other from the political map (the very definition of an existential struggle) despite the fact that neither ever waged war on the other directly, the zionist apartheid entity and Iran are involved in an existential struggle as well.

No there isn't.

This assessment is far from true.

Actually Iran is one of the biggest offenders of this antic.
Since you edited your post.

In Iran's case it reflects reality.

That part of my post was left untouched.

Dude I'm amazed by your ability to not be embarrassed as you try to convince the forum's audience that Iran is some kind of Islam first country that is out there to sacrifice it's nation for Islam and is some kind of divine entity.

I did not attribute "divine" qualities to Iran. Please do not misquote me.

Other than that yes, the rest of what you evoke here is pretty much the case.

Why should I be embarrassed? Actually the feeling is mutual when I witness the efforts you put into trying to deny some very obvious circumstances and facts of life.

I mean we don't even need to get into the reasons why, the Iranian members here alone gloating at the thought of an 'Iranian rise' and how they resort to their non-Islamic history to one up other Muslim nations is enough on it's own.

Nah, not really. Because the members you are talking about do not share the Iranian government's ideology and worldview. They openly admit as much, and at times take issue with the Islamic Republic's staunch backing of the anti-zionist Resistance - see Surenas' own reply to you. So that point you're making now is really moot.

You seem to not get the point, Iran was not the only nation under sanctions for nuclear program and support of 'terrorist organizations'. So were Libya, Iraq, Sudan and Syria. Again, that did not mean they were in an existential struggle.

Incorrect. All nations cited have been subjected to war, destruction and balkanization. An existential struggle it was indeed.

We are talking about your regime's propaganda that you peddle on this forum.

The user in question is not posting any state propaganda.

Iran most certainly does argue that and has tons of propaganda aimed at the general ME audience to convince them of that.

Any concrete examples?

You are literally repeating yourself now. Will you give me a chance to respond before you keep pasting walls of texts which artificially inflate your posts?

If you want me to reply, I will do so when you stop posting these long messages and distracting from the point I have made.

I understand you prefer not to respond to a series of simple, concrete requests for evidence because you have none and thus probably prefer to dodge the issue. That's ok.

However invoking the length of messages is not a valid counter, since you made judgements about those same messages.

Yet iran is the only one fighting Israel, according to them.

Turkey is going against their blockade to aid Gaza, and supporting Masjid Al Aqsa. Egyptian people are still helping Gaza Palestinians (taking them to hospitals, etc.,) even when their government is not.

Still indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh bring out large protests against Israeli actions against Palestinians.

The list goes on.

Iran is the only one indeed.

First, we are not talking about people but about state actors. Let's not deflect.

Second, remind me again which one of those states in your list is extending military support to armed resistance groups fighting zionist occupation (not on one, but on several fronts at that), on top of everything else you mentioned?

Yes, Iran is unique in this position.

When have Iran and Israel ever gone to war? How many IAF planes has Iran shot down?

Wake us up when your missiles actually hit US bases in Iraq, and not just cause minor concussions.

It reminds me of cowardly Greeks who lock Turkish planes and ships, but then are too cowardly to shoot.

@tower9 This is how we debunk anti-Iran propaganda, my friend (enjoy):

When did the USA and the USSR ever go to war? How many US Navy vessels did the Red Army sink?

When did Turkey or any other contemporary state actor eliminate 240+ Marines in one go like Iranian proxies did with the 1983 bombing of the US barracks in Beirut? What contemporary state actor other than Iran neutralized 600+ US occupation troops through proxies, as happened in Iraq between 2003 and the 2010's?

Wake me up when you read a relevant book or familiarize yourself through other means with the historical and political events you comment on.

The "Nigerian" troll actually sourced wikipedia to try to prove it,

Well, at least he tried to provide a source. Unlike some, who seem to have a thing for making gratuitious accusations with nothing to substantiate them.

By the way, nice double standard on calling users "trolls":

Calling someone a troll is not going to help your cause and next time you will be reported.

Last edited:
I understand you prefer not to respond to a series of simple, concrete requests for evidence because you have none and are probably aware of the baselesness of your contentions. That's ok.

However invoking the length of messages is not, since you issued judgements about those same messages.

I will tag you someplace else to reply to you as you are derailing the thread.

I am sorry I am not here at your beck and call to reply to your mountains of copy and paste answers. I will read what you wrote and reply when I have time.

Do not interpret me being off the forum as anything but what it is.

You have a tendency to be arrogant and pat yourself on the back without waiting for someone to reply.

Also a bad policy of sticking to propaganda points and answering questions which were not asked of you.

Then also anything critical of your worldview is met by derision and mockery (this is typical of all Iranian posters on PDF.)

If you are an honest person then you will wait for me to reply, otherwise continue being cheap individual and layering post upon post.

You will end up singing to your own choir, nothing else.

I will tag you someplace else to reply to you as you are derailing the thread.

You mean like you and a few others have been doing for the last xx pages, which led me to respond?

I am sorry I am not here at your beck and call to reply to your mountains of copy and paste answers. I will read what you wrote and reply when I have time.

So, you didn't read my replies and yet venture into labelling them "copy and paste" answers? Come on, that's shaky.

Do not interpret me being off the forum as anything but what it is.

This isn't the point. The issue is how you repeatedly chose to ignore requests for evidence in support of some of your contentions. Even if you find something to post at a later point, it is now as good as established that you made certain statements which you had no evidence for when you expressed them.

You have a tendency to be arrogant and pat yourself on the back without waiting for someone to reply.

You need weeks, in certain cases months to substantiate a claim?

Also a bad policy of sticking to propaganda points and answering questions which were not asked of you.

Yes, citing documented, elementary historic events in direct response to outlandish contentions is "propaganda" and "off topic"...

Then also anything critical of your worldview is met by derision and mockery (this is typical of all Iranian posters on PDF.)

Yes, I am resorting to mocking rhetoric like this...:

If you are an honest person then you will wait for me to reply, otherwise continue being cheap individual and layering post upon post.

You will end up singing to your own choir, nothing else.

What are my comments in this thread if not answers to ones you (and others) are posting?

Last edited:
You mean like you and a few others have been doing for the last xx pages, which led me to respond?

So, you didn't read my replies and yet venture into labelling them "copy and paste" answers? Come on, that's

That's not the point. The issue is how you repeatedly chose to ignore requests for evidence in support of some of your contentions. Even if you find something to post at a later point, it is now practically established that you made certain statements that you had no evidence for when you expressed them.

You need weeks, in certain cases months to substantiate a claim?

Yes, citing documented, elementary historic events in direct response to a claim is "propaganda" and "off topic"...

Yes, I am resorting to mocking rhetoric like this...:

What are my comments in this thread if not answers to ones you (and others) are posting?

Your mind is made up and no matter what evidence we bring, it will not convince you. We have seen this already.

Pretty much every Pakistani, Turkish, Arab, Afghan, and Azeri poster is discrediting the Iranian narrative.

You have earned this scorn due to your actions against our countries, and now there is near-consensus in the Muslim world that Iran needs to be dealt with.

I understand the game you are playing, you are attempting to discredit all those who do not believe in Iranian propaganda.

The least you can do is wait for me to respond to your posts.

i still have to deal with other more urgent matters on this forum like the threads on blasphemy of our Prophet saws.

I will respond to you in detail and tag you elsewhere when I find some time. Rest assured.
This is the theme with all of these anti-Iran bunch here, they function by throwing statements with no underlying true rational. when you systematically respond to their comment and request evidence and the historicity for their claims, they either deflect or avoid engaging.

If, like an ID which you love supporting so much, I would source wikipedia, create inferences, and embarrass myself in front of the Webmaster of this forum, then you will have cause to say something.

Until then, let me reply to SalarHaqq, you Iranians love dogpiling on each other when anyone says anything about your misguided state adventurism and toxic sectarian policies.

Last edited:
Good for Iran that they can finally openly purchase new equipment, but with that I do expect an act of aggression on either US or Israel's hand now as they will never want Iran to fortify itself.

Good for Iran that they can finally openly purchase new equipment, but with that I do expect an act of aggression on either US or Israel's hand now as they will never want Iran to fortify itself.

Iran should have went nuclear, it is too late now.

May Allah swt protect innocent people of Iran if a calamity should befall them.

We pray for the best, and maybe new, sensible leadership in Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom