What's new

Iran arms embargo has officially been lifted by UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about 1990s, and yes I confirm that Pakistan helped bring in Iranian small arms to Bosnians, as we were on the front lines there.

I am talking about today. I am talking of Iranian leaders establishing deep ties with Serbia, and going as far as voting against Kosovo's independence at the UN.

Any comments?

Yes, I can confirm that Pakistanis also contributed with weapons but the Iran was the sole state who had channels and means to deliver these weapons. I can tell as well saudis also helped with their shipments of datules which we were suppose to throw them at the enemy tanks.

When you say Iranians are against Albania and Kosovo don't involve people of these countries in the same basket. Iranians don't agree with sudden policies that these countries are exhibiting i.e. harboring MKO terrorist organizations and providing them with everything they need just because uncle Sam said so. I haven't seen that Iranians provided material support to Serbs during 1999 conflict in Kosovo.

3 Turkish Military Operations kicked American-İsraeli dream in Syria ...... ROJOVA is dead

No. The bulk of northeastern Syria is still under YPG control with full American and French military support. Please open a newspaper, search for an up-to-date map or something.

As I said: the zionists and the US are seeking to break Turkey apart, and yet Ankara cannot muster enough strength to leave NATO and to rescind military contracts binding it to Tel Aviv? What does that tell us about Turkey's status?

Join Iran, join the Resistance. Then you'll begin to really hit them where it hurts, and to fully counter their treachery.

on the other hand İran and ASSAD Regime can not fire even one bullet to the US-İsrael-France backed PKK/YPG Terrorists who invaded 25% of Syrian territory

Sure they can. It's that they have had other priorities and limited resources to affect to each objective. Afterall, Damascus and Aleppo are by any measure more important than northeastern Syrian deserts. Ask Erdogan, whose dream of praying at Syria's historic grand mosques went down the drain.

Besides, Turkey would not have conducted an operation in Kurdish-held areas of Syria without prior American approval (either tacit or open).

And when was last time Turkey neutralized 241 US Marines in one go like Iranian-backed elements did with the bomb attack on the Beirut barracks in 1983? When did Turkey eliminate 600+ American occupation forces like pro-Iranian groups in Iraq from 2003 to the late 2010's? That's what I call a punch in the face.

İran can attack only unarmed muslim civilians .... nothing else

Iran is not like certain nation-devouring, arrogant powers such as the zio-American empire with its knack for massacres, you know.

When Turkey dares to arm resistance groups against zionist occupiers in Palestine and Lebanon, like Iran is engaging, then we'll talk. Until then your accusations sound like deflections.

and RUHANİ asked from POPE to pray for election in İran ..... what a COMEDY

So that's "comedy", but this right here isn't? :

59c880ea45d2a027e83c4f4d.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000153364388_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgsaO8O78rhmZrDxTlQBjdC9Ly0Q2ACLck7tU_9rnnqU.jpeg

pope-francis-turkey-20141128_A77CC20090AE46CC82EABA3E719BEEC0.jpg

What is it you're trying to prove, lan?

I am saying again , since the 16 century VATICAN and İran are allies against the Ottoman Empire ( Turks ) and İslam

Why is it you can't show us proof for this claim? Because it's baseless.

The Ottoman empire was the Muslim world's closest ally of Catholic France, Eldest Daughter of the Church, and by extension of the Vatican.

The Ottomans received direct military assistance from a Frenchman in their battle against Muslim Iran.

There are Iranian troops in Syria to fight against Muslims in the ranks of Bashar Assad with christian Russia who turned Syria into a bloodbath

The destabilization of Syria is consistent with the zionist Lewis and Yinon plans, and was carried out by the US, its European allies and Middle Eastern clients by pouring weapons and terrorists into Syria and setting up control rooms in neighboring Turkey and Jordan to direct terrorist operations against the Damascus government. Why? Because Syria has been part of the Axis of Resistance against the illegitimate Isra"el"i apartheid regime, housing the political wing of Hamas and allowing Iran to arm Hezbollah through her territory.

The presence of Iranian troops and advisers in Syria doesn't imply they killed any civilians, nor even that they acquiesced the killing of civilians.

also İran openly confused countries such as Yemen and Bahrain,

Iran did nothing in Bahrein. Had Iran decided to step in, the outcome would look pretty different there.

Iran sided with the wish of the Yemeni people and their revolution. Today Iran is supporting Yemen against foreign aggressors backed by Isra"el" and NATO powers. Turkey should join Iran in this noble cause.

and İran enabled the US to occupy Afghanistan and Iraq

No, Iran didn't enable the US to occupy Iraq. This assertion is blatantly false.

and since 2015 , İran deepens the cooperation with the Vatican

Iran's relations with the Vatican have not experienced a significant change since 2015.

Chairman of the Papal Council visited Qom ( the center of Shiites)
View attachment 681116

The Pope in person meets with the Sunni head of Turkey's Diyanet (office for religious affairs):

p1-e1417290886522.jpg

The point is?

btw TURKS are so rich in Germany and Europe

Some are well off, a good amount are middle class, true. But many are working class too.

also Turkiye has bigger GDP PPP than İran+İsrael+Greece+Bulgaria+Armenia+Georgia+İraq+Syria combined in the region

And probably a bigger accumulated short term debt that the sum of the aforementioned as well.

Turkey's GDP expressed in Purchasing Power Parity isn't so much larger than Iran's.

In terms of HDI (Human Development Index), Iran is on par with Turkey.

Last edited:
but the Iran was the sole state who had channels and means to deliver these weapons

This is simple false. We had a thread on this forum about Bosnia and we have two Bosnian members here, both of whom are deeply indebted to Pakistan for the help we gave Bosnians.

While other peacekeepers gave way to Serbian tanks, Pakistanis stood defiant and gathered the whole Muslim world against Serbian occupation and massacres of Bosnians.

We turned the war decisively by providing anti-tank missiles and training Bosnian military how to use them.

We have done the same, not just in Bosnia, but in Afghanistan also.

Our peacekeepers are always on the front lines. :pakistan:

. Iranians don't agree with sudden policies that these countries are exhibiting i.e. harboring MKO terrorist organizations and providing them with everything they need just because uncle Sam said so.

You guys always have an excuse to betray Islam and Muslims. There is always a reason for supporting Kuffar power, and yet you call yourselves an Islamic republic.

Your post reveals the sick mindset we see coming from Iran today which is against every neighboring country or regional Muslim country, even Shia Azerbaycan is not safe from you. Forget about always neutral and friends Pakistan, whom you threw under the bus by inviting the Indian terrorism apparatus into Chabahar.

The US and Turkiye saved Bosniaks and Albanians from being exterminated by Serbs

I think that Turks were the main enemy of Bosniaks during our common historic period who aided Serbs and helped them against Bosniaks.

also in 1990 KOSOVO War , in NATO only American and Turkish Airforces could night strike against Serbian Military targets

:cheesy:

İran always was ally with christians against Muslims
today same senario , İran support christian Armenia against muslim Azerbaijan
Urgently you need to revisit nearest hospital for increase of drug dosage or change the formula!!!

I am not talking about 1990s, and yes I confirm that Pakistan helped bring in Iranian small arms to Bosnians, as we were on the front lines there.

Iran's role was the most salient. In fact no country assisted Bosnian Sunni Muslims as heavily as Iran did. That's simply the truth.

In another thread before, when evidence was posted about the massive Iranian support for Bosnian Muslims, you claimed not to be interested in "Iranian propaganda".

I am talking about today. I am talking of Iranian leaders establishing deep ties with Serbia, and going as far as voting against Kosovo's independence at the UN.

Any comments?

What "deep" ties are you referring to? Iran's relations with Serbia are ordinary level ones. Just as Pakistan's or Turkey's relations with them.

As for Kosovo (did you just google that?), Iran's position has nothing to do with Serbia. It's motivated by the fact that Kosovo has become a hub for US military planning of destabilization operations against Muslim countries of Western Asia (Camp Bondsteel is actually America's largest overseas military base if I remember correctly), much like Albania was led by Washington to host the most notorious and murderous anti-IR terrorist group, the MKO.

Yes, I can confirm that Pakistanis also contributed with weapons but the Iran was the sole state who had channels and means to deliver these weapons. I can tell as well saudis also helped with their shipments of datules which we were suppose to throw them at the enemy tanks.

When you say Iranians are against Albania and Kosovo don't involve people of these countries in the same basket. Iranians don't agree with sudden policies that these countries are exhibiting i.e. harboring MKO terrorist organizations and providing them with everything they need just because uncle Sam said so. I haven't seen that Iranians provided material support to Serbs during 1999 conflict in Kosovo.

Great to see actual users from the Balkans who know what they're talking about set the record straight against this avalanche of anti-Iran drivel. Thank you, brother.

Last edited:
Errr, nope it isn't. The bulk of northeastern Syria is still under YPG control with full American and French military support. Just open a newspaper, search for an up-to-date map or something.

The US-İsrael-France backed PKK/YPG could not create ROJOVA in N.Syria from Afrin to Qamishli

because of Turkish Army took Jarablus , Dabiq , Rai , Azaz , Al Bab , Afrin , Tel Abyad and Rasulayn to destroy ROJOVA dream ...... ROJOVA is dead

also Turkish Army forced the US-France and PKK/YPG to withdraw from Ayn-Al Arab , Munbij , etc
but Russia,İran agreed with the US-France to stop Turkish Army ..... Russia and The US have signed deal with Turkiye over Ayn-Al Arab , Munbij , etc

if needed , Turkiye will start 4th military operation in Syria to take Ayn-Al Arab , Munbij , etc to fight PKK/YPG terrorists for protection of Syria's and Turkiye's territorial integrity

PKK/YPG Terrorists are in Raqqa and Deyz-Zor ..... its not our problem if Russia,İran,ASSAD doing nothing to protect Syria's territorial integrity

You guys always have an excuse to betray Islam and Muslims. There is always a reason for supporting Kuffar power, and yet you call yourselves an Islamic republic.

Tell us about relations with the US and zionist entity, the most powerful "kuffar powers" out there, and of the "betrayal" of Muslim governments allied to them.

What "excuse" will you cite for the fact that there is a zionist regime embassy in Ankara, as well as there are huge American embassies in Ankara and sadly also in Islamabad (looking forward to the day Pakistanis follow the Iranian example and shut that spy-infested den down), but none in Tehran? And you obsessively pick on Iran of all countries?

Your post reveals the sick mindset we see coming from Iran today which is against every neighboring country or regional Muslim country, even Shia Azerbaycan is not safe from you.

You realize you're addressing an actual Bosniak, right? What's next, are you going to lecture them on their history and on what they should or should not think of Iran?

The zionist and secularist Aliyev regime in Aran is the one that decided it should make Iran unsafe by backing anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatist agitators. Iran in her greatness refrains from paying their hostility back in kind.

by inviting the Indian terrorism apparatus into Chabahar.

Indian propaganda dismissed by Pakistani authorities.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more on this one and every sane Bosniak, Serb and Croat can confirm this. These are the very obvious truths regarding role Iran had in saving Bosniaks from being exterminated by Serbs and Croats. Without Iranian material support and help B&H would not exist and their majority people who live here.

Needless to remaind that Bosniaks are majority sunni oriented people.
Iran and Pakistan were only two countries that supported Bosnia without conditions, Turkey, when it comes to weapons delivery, in that time was always 'We had to ask Americans'... but to be fair they helped with humanitarian, political support... and rised money. S. Arabia, UAE.. and gang condition help with accepting their fighters (all came with UK passports), they made more damage... we had people mlre than we needed, but no weapons... I gave my soldiers 15 bullets per each in our first action... most were armed with semi automatic rifles,... against one of the strongest army in Europe, Yugoslavia had weapons and amuniotion stocks that could be sufficient to fight 5-7 years against military power like Germany without renew it. I myself almost started battle with my unit 2 times against these Saudi backed fighters, their, batalion level unit, was stationed 4km fro my unit. After war 3 good generals ended in Haag for what they did, they were out of control. On other hand few Iranians(they came in small number) that came were integrated in ARBiH without issue, they were mostly instructors... even I had luck to serve with counter inteligence unit, all Iranians... they had small telecomunication center.. mostly intercepting connections, securing our connections... I also met few instructors, they were counter diversion instructors. ..From that time, my connection with Iran starts...
Iran and Pakistan were always ready to deliver what ever we needed, without conditions,so called Pakistan credit(later after war became famous under that name) was actualy ship full of anti tank weapons, mostly Chinese made.. it saved Bihac from same fate like Srebrenica.... latter there was big scandal about this, journalists thought politicians steal 48 milions of credit money from Pakistan, since they couldnt find trace of money, just pappers... but latter it tourn out,it never been money, it was weapons but booked as credit because we were also under embargo.... Imagine one side, got all weapons of military power like Yugoslavia with resources to fight for years without buying single bullet... and other side had almost nothing... and world powers said it is fair to put everyone under embargo... As I mention, it is fair to say that Turkey helped Bosnia a lot even, in that time they listened US about everything related in Bosnia

Last edited:
They will keep supporting that self-professed Atheist dictator Assad,

Where did Assad declare he is an atheist? He has been seen praying in mosques.

You are requested to provide evidence for this assertion.

continues his policy of sex torture camps,

You mean the stuff Pakistan was accuesed of practicing in Bangladesh on a humongous scale? Not every gratuitious accusation out there is necessarily factual.

President Assad's favorite policy as of late has consisted in crushing zionist- and US-backed terror gangs.

collective punishment on civilians, and turning a genuine struggle into a brutal sectarian war.

Yes sure, the Syrian government, which has members of every major confession among its ranks, is "sectarian". Not its opponents, who chant slogans such as "Christians to Beirut, Alawis to the grave".

Islam means nothing to the Iranian government.

Perhaps you're confusing the Iranian government with certain secularist ones in the region, which take pride in separating politics from religion.

Muslims mean nothing, they are content to see the Syrian population become refugees to justify their political plans.

Nobody is content with people becoming refugees. Iran's plans consist in resisting the single most dangerous and most powerful threat to the Muslim world, i. e. the zio-American empire. Which none other than Iran and allies dare to take on frontally and consistently.

These issues of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and now Chabahar, Nagorno-Karabakh reveal their true nature.

Afghanistan? Where Iran, unlike Turkey, is not contributing any occupation troops to NATO? Where Iran's allies are and have always been Muslims (Sunni ones for the most part)?

Iraq? Where Iran was the only state actor to back anti-US rebels, causing 600+ casualties among occupation troops? Where Iran was decisive in defeating the zio-American-made ISIS scourge? Where the Iranian-designed PMU unites Shia and Sunni Muslims in a formidable trans-sectarian union of brotherhood?

Syria? Where Iran has contributed to breaking the backs of zionist- and US-backed sectarianist terror gangs that practice cannibalism and behead children on camera, and whose fighters like to shake hands with Netanyahu? While the aim pursued by Iran is to preserve her land bridge to the anti-zionist Resistance in Lebanon?

Karabakh? Were Iran is staying neutral only because Aran's population are Muslim and Iranian, despite the fact that the usurper regime of Baku is actively participating in zionist and NATO plans to balkanize Iran along fictive "ethnic" lines?

They are/were fully cooperating with Non-Muslim occupiers who are/were oppressing Muslim populations like US WoT,

Iran cooperating with the US on their so-called "war on terror"? That's new.

Practically every Muslim country has diplomatic and economic relations with India. Many of them far more intense ones than Iran. Iran is no exception, yet you will selectively pick on Iran, just when Iran is in the crosshairs of the biggest oppressive powers in the world, namely the US and zionist regimes.

No support from Iran to Armenia. By the way, we still lack evidence for this claim.

Russia, etc.

Nothing special about Iran's relationship with Russia - except when it comes to jointly crushing US- and zionist terrorist footsoldiers destabilizing Muslim lands.

Palestinian brother @Falcon29 had said it once before and he was completely correct. This is a Persian nationalist campaign to restore an empire, not some grand defense of Islam.

There is no trace of "Persian nationalistm" in the Islamic Republic's ideology, discourse and policies. You seem unfamiliar with Iranian politics.

Iranian government are just as big hypocrites as MBS, MBZ, and Sisi.

These are US allies and zionist apologists. Islamic Iran is fighting the latter two oppressive entities. Hence the endless pressures they exert on Iran.

Last edited:
The US-İsrael-France backed PKK/YPG could not create ROJOVA in N.Syria from Afrin to Qamishli

because of Turkish Army took Jarablus , Dabiq , Rai , Azaz , Al Bab , Afrin , Tel Abyad and Rasulayn to destroy ROJOVA dream ...... ROJOVA is dead

also Turkish Army forced the US-France and PKK/YPG to withdraw from Ayn-Al Arab , Munbij , etc
but Russia,İran agreed with the US-France to stop Turkish Army ..... Russia and The US have signed deal with Turkiye over Ayn-Al Arab , Munbij , etc

if needed , Turkiye will start 4th military operation in Syria to take Ayn-Al Arab , Munbij , etc to fight PKK/YPG terrorists for protection of Syria's and Turkiye's territorial integrity

PKK/YPG Terrorists are in Raqqa and Deyz-Zor ..... its not our problem if Russia,İran,ASSAD doing nothing to protect Syria's territorial integrity

The US itself wouldn't have agreed to Turkey advancing any further in northeastern Syria. Why blame Iran? Though Iran evidently wouldn't want anti-government groups to take any more territory in Syria, which is normal given Tehran's long standing alliance with Damascus and Iran's flawless loyalty to her actual allies. But there was no communication between Iran and the US.

Other than that, the points you make in this last post seem fair enough.

Anyway, personally I don't like to demonize Turkey despite my criticism of some of her policies , but why lash out at Iran in the Iranian section with so much anger? Isn't Turkey facing much bigger, more menacing threats that deserve to be focused on?

Well thank you, much appreciated. @Philosopher told me to get back on my A sht and crush these lies..i saw him cooking them up, so i decided to join also.

And as usual, you're doing a A* work, most of these people when you challenge them resort to such low tactics as bringing your race and religion into it. Keep up the great job bro.

Indian influence in Sistan-Baluchistan, Iran.

I think that Turks were the main enemy of Bosniaks during our common historic period who aided Serbs and helped them against Bosniaks.

:cheesy:

Urgently you need to revisit nearest hospital for increase of drug dosage or change the formula!!!

Debate the issue, not the poster.

Iran's role was the most salient. In fact no country assisted Bosnian Sunni Muslims as heavily as Iran did. That's simply the truth.

In another thread before, when evidence was posted about the massive Iranian support for Bosnian Muslims, you claimed not to be interested in "Iranian propaganda".

What "deep" ties are you referring to? Iran's relations with Serbia are ordinary level ones. Just as Pakistan's or Turkey's relations with them.

As for Kosovo (did you just google that?), Iran's position has nothing to do with Serbia. It's motivated by the fact that Kosovo has become a hub for US military planning of destabilization operations against Muslim countries of Western Asia (Camp Bondsteel is actually America's largest overseas military base if I remember correctly), much like Albania was led by Washington to host the most notorious and murderous anti-IR terrorist group, the MKO.

Great to see actual users from the Balkans who know what they're talking about set the record straight against this avalanche of anti-Iran drivel. Thank you, brother.
Tell us about relations with the US and zionist entity, the most powerful "kuffar powers" out there, and of the "betrayal" of Muslim governments allied to them.

What "excuse" will you cite for the fact that there is a zionist regime embassy in Ankara, as well as there are huge American embassies in Ankara and sadly also in Islamabad (looking forward to the day Pakistanis follow the Iranian example and shut that spy-infested den down), but none in Tehran? And you obsessively pick on Iran of all countries?

You realize you're addressing an actual Bosniak, right? What's next, are you going to lecture them on their history and on what they should or should not think of Iran?

The zionist and secularist Aliyev regime in Aran is the one that decided it should make Iran unsafe by backing anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatist agitators. Iran in her greatness refrains from paying their hostility back in kind.

Indian propaganda dismissed by Pakistani authorities.

I will respond to your deliberate twisting of my words and large posts when I have time to read it.

Be patient for now.

And as usual, you're doing a A* work, most of these people when you challenge them resort to such low tactics as bringing your race and religion into it. Keep up the great job bro.

Again you are supporting this troll. He still has not replied to the thread specifically created for him.

Shame on you.

Pakistan only purchased the M-11 missiles from China in the early 1990s to reverse engineer and master the technology.

These are all our own.

View attachment 681131

When you pathetic Iranian nation can shake mountains like Pakistan did in 1998, come back and talk to us until then keep kowtowing UN/IAEA.

@waz

More racism from Pakistani members of this forum. If you and moderators don’t rein in this action I will conduct my own racist rants against this group of people.

Mods have been warned to be fair and moderate accordingly. Yet they have a fetish for Pakistan.

Simply shameful.

Y'all are giving way too much attention to these uneducated clowns.

We have bigger fish to fry than to worry about the opinions of sheep.

Let's ignore these baffoons and get back on-topic.

The arms embargo has ended, which is going to be a pivotal moment in Iranian history. There is a reason why Israel, and its allied organizations, have lobbied for years to prevent the arms embargo form being lifted. Their reactions to its expiration are telling. See the comments of Benny Gantz, Israel's current Defense Minister:

“With the expiration of the arms embargo on Iran today, we must be stronger and more determined than ever. Iran has never been an Israeli problem, but, first and foremost, a global and regional problem,” Gantz said.

Or the head of IDF's Intelligence Directorate regarding Iranian technology in a recent interview. On Iran, he says:

"The are somewhat like us. They value life and learning... They have monstrous/stupendous advanced technologies."

They know what's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom