What's new

Iran and the US-Indian hybrid war on CPEC

While Pakistanis are going crazy over Shia Iran but watch out for sneaky UAE and Oman. Both countries particularly UAE have a lot to lose if Gwadar ever becomes an economic center.

While Pakistanis are going crazy over Shia Iran but watch out for sneaky UAE and Oman. Both countries particularly UAE have a lot to lose if Gwadar ever becomes an economic center.

Exactly the Gulf Arabs are backstabing sons of b...ches only friends to the courupt establishment in Islamabad not to the people of Pakistan, look how they treat the Pakistani migrant workers there or Pakistanis in general I have many folks of my family who visited Iran and met Iranians there treated nicely and as brothers there eventhough they were Sunni screw the sectarian scums on both sides espacilly the wahhabis, Why you think the Gulf Arab media has been bashing Pakistan over the treatment of "Balochis" in recent months and anti-Gwadar stories from their rag media

Exactly the Gulf Arabs are backstabing sons of b...ches only friends to the courupt establishment in Islamabad not to the people of Pakistan, look how they treat the Pakistani migrant workers there or Pakistanis in general I have many folks of my family who visited Iran and met Iranians there treated nicely and as brothers there eventhough they were Sunni screw the sectarian scums on both sides espacilly the wahhabis, Why you think the Gulf Arab media has been bashing Pakistan over the treatment of "Balochis" in recent months and anti-Gwadar stories from their rag media

The gulf countries actually own Pakistan through bribing the corrupt elites in Islamabad. Why do you think their fag princes can come in Pakistan without visa and hunt endangered birds? or they can bankroll various Sectarian religion schools without facing any investigation from ISI?

The gulf countries actually own Pakistan through bribing the corrupt elites in Islamabad. Why do you think their fag princes can come in Pakistan without visa and hunt endangered birds? or they can bankroll various Sectarian religion schools without facing any investigation from ISI?

or get camel jockey boys to "play" with and fact they want us to be used in every adventure in Yemen,Syria,Iran,Afghanistan now

Seeing how a garbage article written based on a stupid conspiracy theory has placed Iranians and Pakistanis against each other in this very thread is sad, and also shows how media can easily fool people.

Besides the fact that the author is trying to imply Pakistan has launched a terrorist attack in Chabahar as a 'blowback' or revenge, it also wrongly assumes no one has claimed responsibility. Ansar al-Furqan, a relatively small terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attack and also released a picture of the perpetrator.

I used to consider Nation as one of more credible Pakistani outlets. Such articles won't do any good to its reputation.
@Sineva @Serpentine
Truth is Ugly.....But the World aint buying Irani narrative on Chabahar and Kulbhushan Yadav anymore, nor abt Uzair Baloch!

This article is afterall written by a Russian Andrew Korybko who is the senior research fellow on strategic and international affairs @ People's Friendship University in Moscow, Russia!

This aint no American propaganda. You guys have a lot to answer about this Pakistan focused Indo-Persian relationship of yours.

And you guys are serving indian interest in Iran.have some shame.if we serve America interest than their will be no Iran .mark my words
and Pakistan serves GCC arab interests, so whats wrong with Iran "serving" Indian interests?

The Pakistan users of this forum must live stressful lives with all the conspiracy theories they have about India.

One Indian agent gets found in Iran and they think he is the Bollywood version of James Bond.

Unbelievable.
Agree. Pakistan setup Jundollah for GCC arabs to hit Iran. Once Iran decapitated Jundollah, Pakistan created Jaish Ul-Adl for the GCC arabs to continue poking Iran.
I can accept that Iran will compete and interfere in Pakistan alot by itself for its own interests, but i am pretty confident Iran wouldnt just allow a non-muslim country like INdia use Iran to seriously destabilize a fellow muslim country unless it was payback/retaliation for the muslim country/Pakistan doing something bad to Iran.

Enough of this crap between Iran and Pakistan screw the Gulf Oily Sheikhs time for reset between Iran-Pakistan
iran pak.jpg
iran pak navy.jpg

You see why I am glad IK is PM non of these sectarian blowhards on PDF cause he knows the Gulf Oily Sheikhs are running out of oil money and being screwed by the Yankee so time to ditch the Gulf Arabs this aint the 1980s or 1990s no more

If you have Saudi Embassy in Pakistan then you have a den of spies. That’s just how the Spy vs Spy game works.

We have proof Indian spies operate from Iran. You have no evidence whatsoever. Talk is cheap.

Enough of this crap between Iran and Pakistan screw the Gulf Oily Sheikhs time for reset between Iran-Pakistan View attachment 525644 View attachment 525646

You see why I am glad IK is PM non of these sectarian blowhards on PDF cause he knows the Gulf Oily Sheikhs are running out of oil money and being screwed by the Yankee so time to ditch the Gulf Arabs this aint the 1980s or 1990s no more

the gulf arabs keep you afloat with employment for uneducated masses and credit for oil

@Sineva @Serpentine
You guys have a lot to answer about this Pakistan focused Indo-Persian relationship of yours.
That post of yours is the perfect example of the exact sort of sh!t I`m talking about.
sddTcgd.jpg

You dont need a valium,you need something stronger,like an antipsychotic
images

Stick 2 up your arse and call me in the morning.

US-Indian Hybrid War on CPEC, in which case Tehran would do well to reconsider its strategic partnership with New Delhi and ask itself whether it’s worth facilitating-

That post of yours is the perfect example of the exact sort of sh!t I`m talking about.
sddTcgd.jpg

You dont need a valium,you need something stronger,like an antipsychotic
images

Stick 2 up your arse and call me in the morning.
more like a farsi fart!:lol::lol::lol:

Reality is that you have not answered my any of the questions about....

Kulbhushan Yadav
Uzair Baloch
Yr involvement in terrorism in Pakistan and yr Indo Irani nexus!

Iran & Pakistan are both Muslim Countries and good neighbors. After Pakistan gained independence in 1947, Iran was the First country to recognize sovereign status of Pakistan.

However, foreign elements are using Pakistani land in Baluchistan and Iranian land in Iran to launch terrorist attacks on Iran and Pakistan. Keep in mind that Intelligence agencies like American CIA, Israeli MOSSAD and Indian RAW use sophisticated techniques to access the lands of hosts countries. Business is one of many.

Keep in mind that Jundullah is one of the Terrorist organization operating in Baluchistan and is responsible for attacks on Iranian military. Here from Wiki:

Jundallah (Arabic: جندالله‎, lit. 'Soldiers of God'), also known as People's Resistance Movement of Iran (PRMI),is a Sunni militant organization based in Sistan and Baluchestan, a southeastern region of Iran, that claims to be fighting for "equal rights of Sunni Muslims in Iran".

It was founded by Abdolmalek Rigi, who was captured and executed in Iran in 2010.It is believed to have between 700 to 2,000 fighters and, as of December 2014, is said to be responsible for killing 154 and injuring 320 Iranian citizens since 2003, while Jundullah commanders claim the group has killed up to 400 Iranian soldiers.

The group has been designated a terrorist organization by Iran, New Zealand and the United States and it has been linked to, and taken credit for numerous acts of terror, kidnapping and the smuggling of narcotics. According to many sources, the group is linked to al-Qaeda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah_(Iran)

The Founder of Jundallah Abdolmalek Rigi was captured by Pakistani ISI along with millions of Dollars worth of Cash and was handed over to Iranian authorities. Baluchistan has been a devils playground for foreign Intelligence agencies.

Its not a joke ,its a dream that can be utilized but somebody first must do something about the currouption around it also the potential of the trade with central Asia is so high that even we built two more Gwadar and Chabahar there is still room and its just nonsense to think these two port will compete with each others.
cpec is a joke no one needs to sabotage a sinking ship.

Back
Top Bottom