What's new

Iran and the US-Indian hybrid war on CPEC

The Pakistan users of this forum must live stressful lives with all the conspiracy theories they have about India.

One Indian agent gets found in Iran and they think he is the Bollywood version of James Bond.

Imagine an Israeli/Saudi agent gets caught in Pakistan territory next to Iran. Not a big deal right?

And he wasn't welcome in Iran. we did not gave land to any body to act against our neighbors but Pakistan is doing that in favor of Saudi/Americans against Iran.

Chabahar is occupied by enemies of Pakistan.
Gawadar is Chinese port and stop blaming Pakistan state, like Indians and Americans.

Yeah. we've always fallen for master plans of others and been a puppet to other states.

I think we should learn from you guys on how to be completely independent and how to rely on ourselves to make Iran great again.

May ISI defeat RAW in chabahar
Why your azz on fire :flame::flame::flame::flame::chilli::chilli::chilli:
And I forgot in which country Khumani use to live before your so called inqilab ……………. Let me guess ohh was it France !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Persian first go and liberate your country from mulhas which west imposed on you...……….

To all Pakistanis ::::::: Please don't fall for Persians because of Shia-ism...… They(Persian mullas) using Religion ………. and mark my words Iran will harm Pakistan by all(any) means possible...….
Do not forget kalbhosan , Uzair , and many Iranian spies in GCC on Pakistani Passports( thanks to pee pee pee) …….. They will sell Pakistan any given day !! Don't forget mullah mansor killed in Pakistan after when he enter Pakistan from I-ran.
I am not into sectrain sh!t , but just for the record , Remember till 1500 Iran was Sunni country !!!!!! Check history how , why and when it became Shia and what happened to other Sects…….
Mullah Regime in Iran need enemy , war , blood for survival …… and they will (actually they are) burn Pakistan .

Last edited:
Ever since the failed IRGC assassination attempt on him, BATMAN has been suffering from PTSD and has never been the same.

...:rofl:

I always thought I was the only one that remembered that stuff lol. He got annoyed when I asked him details.

Yeah. we've always fallen for master plans of others and been a puppet to other states.

I think we should learn from you guys on how to be completely independent and how to rely on ourselves to make Iran great again.

May ISI defeat RAW in chabahar

Petty sarcasm aside, your people are still slave to the mullahs and their moral police beating women in public for showing a little hair through their headscarf. No wonder Iran's a massive dump with a crippling economy.

Petty sarcasm aside, your people are still slave to the mullahs and their moral police beating women in public for showing a little hair through their headscarf. No wonder Iran's a massive dump with a crippling economy.
How dare you , pointing out wrong in I-ran , Big Tank will come after you ,,,,,,, welcome to anti -iran sectarian club ………….. LMAO ………
Joke on side : Bro Current Iran is under Persian mentality Influence , that influence using Islam (Shia-ism) and people falling for it ………… Less people in I-ran her self because those people saw what Persian Inqlab look like directly , more in Pakistan and other part of the world .

I don't need any Russian author to know this, it's open for all how Bharat got US wavier for Iranian oil and port.. US is inderectly facilitating this alliance. We should improve our game and have clarity in our goals.

It also shows that Trump is not compromising on its bid on bharat for regional policemen, also it can overlook Iran to facilitate anti Pakistan forces.

Back
Top Bottom