What's new

Iran and the US-Indian hybrid war on CPEC

Haha so you're saying ISI did that suicide bombing mission in Iran?

damn thats a new level of nasty, even by Pakistani standards

@Oscar @waz @DESERT FIGHTER you guys did that?
Actually his article has a different approach.

Andrew Korybko, is a journalist working for sputnik and other russian publications.

He says that the plot to destabilise CPEC in Pakistan has gotten out of hand and now reaching Iran.

According to him india and west (possibly arab homies in uae) are the sponsors.

And i agree, why? Because you see we have proof of terrorists using afgan and indian passports amd recieving medical,financial and weapons help from India.

The mastermind of attack on Chinese consulate was also treated in delhi (pics of him in india and afghani passport are available), other terrorists openly visit india... not to forget an indian naval officer who was caught pants downs in balochistan with a fake indian passport with a fake muslim name which he used to cover up his activities in Iran.

Anyways, you see my brother.. anything that hurts Pak in Balochistan will effect Iran too. And something that effects Iran in sistan will automatically effect Pakistan.

The same groups operate and cooperate with eachother.

Yeah. we've always fallen for master plans of others and been a puppet to other states.

I think we should learn from you guys on how to be completely independent and how to rely on ourselves to make Iran great again.

May ISI defeat RAW in chabahar
Unless you think Mr Yadav converted to islam, changed his name from Kulbhusan yadav to Hussain Mubarak Patel aswell as his imaginery address ... and got abducted by ISI from Iran..

1C215311-8ACF-466B-A3A8-84F04342CFC2.jpeg

Or this fella chilling in india on an afghani passport;

5557E87A-A613-4C7D-A77C-2F626BFB91F3.jpeg
CFDD2A67-C9C4-490F-9FFB-00FB3D0EAAE6.jpeg
FDEB19ED-6DA3-432E-BB77-B5911D4526F7.jpeg

D044EA83-330C-4FE5-B85B-B9FFADC50985.jpeg

Actually his article has a different approach.

Andrew Korybko, is a journalist working for sputnik and other russian publications.

He says that the plot to destabilise CPEC in Pakistan has gotten out of hand and now reaching Iran.

According to him india and west (possibly arab homies in uae) are the sponsors.

And i agree, why? Because you see we have proof of terrorists using afgan and indian passports amd recieving medical,financial and weapons help from India.

The mastermind of attack on Chinese consulate was also treated in delhi (pics of him in india and afghani passport are available), other terrorists openly visit india... not to forget an indian naval officer who was caught pants downs in balochistan with a fake indian passport with a fake muslim name which he used to cover up his activities in Iran.

Anyways, you see my brother.. anything that hurts Pak in Balochistan will effect Iran too. And something that effects Iran in sistan will automatically effect Pakistan.

The same groups operate and cooperate with eachother.

Unless you think Mr Yadav converted to islam, changed his name from Kulbhusan yadav to Hussain Mubarak Patel aswell as his imaginery address ... and got abducted by ISI from Iran..

View attachment 525429

Or this fella chilling in india on an afghani passport;

View attachment 525426 View attachment 525427 View attachment 525428

View attachment 525430
Uzair Baloch?

View attachment 525429
No, we don't believe that, but we also don't believe that a spy would carry his real identities with himself, just to surrender it to his enemies!

In truth the UAE has ill intentions towards CPEC. I don't think Iran could care any less however.
When khawaja Asif was minister in one if his interview he told that uae don't want cpec to be developed and they are trying to sabotage it by ttp and Baloch insurgens
But some folks here will make it Iran vs Pakistan as a sectarian conflict

lol
It seems India and Afghanistan love Pakistan so much

we have good relation with all of our neighbors even Pakistan but Sadly Pakistan serving for it's American, Saudi boss against Iran.
And you guys are serving indian interest in Iran.have some shame.if we serve America interest than their will be no Iran .mark my words

And you guys are serving indian interest in Iran.have some shame.if we serve America interest than their will be no Iran .mark my words
Indian are not investing in Iran to Nurture suicide bombers and promote their fvc*king Ideology.

and their involvement in Iran is zilch compare to Saudis and Americans in Pakistan.

lol
It seems India and Afghanistan love Pakistan so much

we have good relation with all of our neighbors even Pakistan but Sadly Pakistan serving for it's American, Saudi boss against Iran.
Brother it wasnt a cia agent caught in pakistan working against Iran,It was indian agent in Iran working against Pakistan.

When khawaja Asif was minister in one if his interview he told that uae don't want cpec to be developed and they are trying to sabotage it by ttp and Baloch insurgens
But some folks here will make it Iran vs Pakistan as a sectarian conflict
this flew over the heads of people but this is the true nature of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom