What's new

Iran and Sudan relations

دوست عزیز این عرب های چهار پا خیلی کثیف هستن و این حرف ها رو هم که میزنیم فقط به دلیل این است که بگیم اره ما طرفدار حقوق بشریم!!!:hitwall:
امیدوارم نسلشون قطع بشه ...
از اون اول که قدم نحسشون رو تو ایران گذاشتند فقط برای ایران مصیبت داشته اند وبس...
ما به جای سرمایه گذاری در ث=صنعت و به جای اینکه با کسی کاری نداشته باشیم تا در صلح پیشرفت کنیم با تموم دنیا سر جنگ داریم...باور کن الان سرعت اینتریت من اینقدر پایینه که با مصیبت این صفحه ها رو باز میکنم این از پیشرفتمون...

ghorboone adame chiz fahm

Be omide inke in tokhme saga har che zood tar beran gomshan pishe in doostaye malakh khoreshoon oonvare Abrahe Pars.

Be khoda hamin malakh khoraham az in mollahaye kesafato tarafdaraye haroom zadashoon adam taran.

Israel is a threat. It must be swept out of the Earth. It is a parasite and worse than a pig. That is why.

we know that,tell that to arabs.we are helping Palestinians and their arab brothers accuse us for supporting terrorism.

i mean why we should oppose Israel when even Palestinians are starting to betray us.
Although we can not trust palestinians specially after hamas sold us to their wahabi brothers,isrealis are not any better they don't want any country in the region to develops and become powerful(you can go and read about mysterious turkish scientists deaths) so we can't trust them and they also don't belong here.

Although we can not trust palestinians specially after hamas sold us to their wahabi brothers,isrealis are not any better they don't want any country in the region to develops and become powerful(you can go and read about mysterious turkish scientists deaths) so we can't trust them and they also don't belong here.

I dont care about their relationships with other countries,but the experience of during shah tells us another thing that how much they are reliable than other people for us. although we always should consider to our interests and find allies .

Israel is only a threat b/c "we" (our toole sag mullahs actually) have picked a fight with them. If our mullahs **** off to arabistan and live with their arab friends, all will be fine.

Arabs were, are and will forever be our number 1 enemies. Our arab zadeh mullahs tried to arabize Iran in order to push us closer to their cousins, but it hasn't worked. Neither Iranians nor the arabs themselves have accepted this.

It's time to break all relations and re-build our ties with our Iranic brethren in Central Asia and other civilized regions. The 79 revolution was nothing but a dark period in our history and our future generations will never forgive our parents for practically allowing these ******* taliban **** suckers to take over. Can't wait to see them all hanging from lamp posts one day.

Javid Iran

Israel is only a threat b/c "we" (our toole sag mullahs actually) have picked a fight with them. If our mullahs **** off to arabistan and live with their arab friends, all will be fine.

Arabs were, are and will forever be our number 1 enemies. Our arab zadeh mullahs tried to arabize Iran in order to push us closer to their cousins, but it hasn't worked. Neither Iranians nor the arabs themselves have accepted this.

It's time to break all relations and re-build our ties with our Iranic brethren in Central Asia and other civilized regions. The 79 revolution was nothing but a dark period in our history and our future generations will never forgive our parents for practically allowing these ******* taliban **** suckers to take over. Can't wait to see them all hanging from lamp posts one day.

Javid Iran

Outch, this really hurts. If those Mullah were Arabs (God forbid), I would shoot myself. Believe me, Arabs pray that Iran minds it' own business and leave us alone. I wish countries are movable so we can move away from Iran 20000 km.

i mean why we should oppose Israel when even Palestinians are starting to betray us.

Betray?!! Man, we have been fighting you to leave us alone and you call it betrayal now?

Javid Iran

Though you have to know, its the Shia Islamic state ideology of Iran that allows them the influence in the region.
Without this there is no reason for Hezbollah to be Irans allie, Iraqi Shias will have no reason to support or see Iran as the shia power.

Javid Iran

Your grandchildren wont forgive you for hiding in Canada.

Though you have to know, its the Shia Islamic state ideology of Iran that allows them the influence in the region.
Without this there is no reason for Hezbollah to be Irans allie, Iraqi Shias will have no reason to support or see Iran as the shia power.

fine. we dont need foreign shias, and i hope shias dont need us. put up your own fight when wahhabis start attacking you in iraq, or elsewhere, and dont expect anything from us.

fine. we dont need foreign shias, and i hope shias dont need us. put up your own fight when wahhabis start attacking you in iraq, or elsewhere, and dont expect anything from us.

Why are you feeling attacked ?

My comment is not attacking anyone, I am saying that the Islamic republic of Iran is their strategy for the regional hegemony.
Without shia ideology of the state there is no tool to a natural alliance with Iraq,Syria,Lebanon.

Back
Top Bottom