What's new

Iran and Sudan relations

fine. we dont need foreign shias, and i hope shias dont need us. put up your own fight when wahhabis start attacking you in iraq, or elsewhere, and dont expect anything from us.

The fact is that Shia and Sunnah had lived in Iraq as brothers for centuries until Iran came into the picture and phucked everything up.

Why are you feeling attacked ?

My comment is not attacking anyone, I am saying that the Islamic republic of Iran is their strategy for the regional hegemony.
Without shia ideology of the state there is no tool to a natural alliance with Iraq,Syria,Lebanon.

even without state ideology, there are religious ties between shias in iran, lebanon and iraq. a huge portion of people in karbala and najaf are iranian ethnically, plus ties between qom and other shia study centrums. if the islamic republic ever fails, these ties may decrease, but not completely disappear.

The fact is that Shia and Sunnah had lived in Iraq as brothers for centuries until Iran came into the picture and phucked everything up.

bs. should i give you a history lesson about sunni treatment of shias, long before iran (mullahs) came into picture?

even without state ideology, there are religious ties between shias in iran, lebanon and iraq. a huge portion of people in karbala and najaf are iranian ethnically, plus ties between qom and other shia study centrums. if the islamic republic ever fails, these ties may decrease, but not completely disappear.

bs. should i give you a history lesson about sunni treatment of shias, long before iran (mullahs) came into picture?

I know but not by Iraqis.

I know but not by Iraqis.

who cares? iran was not to blame for shia-sunni struggle in iraq, but saddam. ever since shias have been called iranian agents, which is bs, and is only being used to denounce shiism. sunnis have been opressing shias since the start of islamic history, and that has nothing to do with iran. iran is only being used as a pretext to justify this.

Doritos11 is right. We have to admit, that it is only the Islamic Republic which could be able to have this soft power projection in the region, and exercise influence.

Whether or not it is good to have influence, is debatable. You also create enemies, or at least more animosity, from the other side of the political spectrum.
Look at Turkey. Before they more or less stayed out of ME politics and yet still an economic powerhouse. They didnt have any problems with any government.
Now they want their share of influence with Syria and also cater to the GCC monarchies, but they have also created enemies/more animosity from others state actors.

Shame on the Arabs....

We are helping the Palestinians By Sudan If Arab's puppet America do not help any Arab brothers....
The funny thing is that they speak Arabic nationalism well We support the Palestinian Arabs.Arabs should know that if Iran didnt help to Palestine Israel conquered all the territory of Palestine and Lebanon.:sniper:

Yesterday you were saying otherwise
If we re-unite Israel Together Turks and Arabs will suppress...
Fear the day when we get together
So, you continue to spread your BS in every section.

Doritos11 is right. We have to admit, that it is only the Islamic Republic which could be able to have this soft power projection in the region, and exercise influence.

Whether or not it is good to have influence, is debatable. You also create enemies, or at least more animosity, from the other side of the political spectrum.
Look at Turkey. Before they more or less stayed out of ME politics and yet still an economic powerhouse. They didnt have any problems with any government.
Now they want their share of influence with Syria and also cater to the GCC monarchies, but they have also created enemies/more animosity from others state actors.

Here is the fruit of Erdogan's ME policy

Turkey's Export to ME countries
5665.1366312836.gif

In 2013 it's expected to hit $55 Billion.

Source:http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=626

Back
Top Bottom