What's new

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism

@al-Hasani

Matey please delete this thread or want Mods to delete this thread. Peace

@MOHSENAM this thread was made in JANUARY 2014. I cannot delete it. It was a response to 2 troll threads that were made by Iranians apparently (as I read this thread - can't remember what the hell happened in early January 2014). I do not know who opened this thread. It was inactive for 9 months or something.

You can contact the moderators and they can close it as I agree that it creates trolling despite whether one agrees with the content or not.

Similarly I advice you to delete your anti-Turkish threads about Turkey. Let's have some serious discussions instead. The rest is childish and a waste of time. Use that other thread as an example. I am not involved in your discussion here.

lol, he has decided to make peace with @al-Hasani to focus his trolling energy on Turks ;) :) :rofl:

Yes, we actually made peace but to be honest then when we discuss (some Arab and Persian users) it's mostly bound in political differences, getting too emotional too easily and the "climate" on PDF that encourages such discussions almost. Serious dialogue is the way forward. Troll threads are not going to help here.

@MOHSENAM this thread was made in JANUARY 2014. I cannot delete it. It was a response to 2 troll threads that were made by Iranians apparently (as I read this thread - can't remember what the hell happened in early January 2014). I do not know who opened this thread. It was inactive for 9 months or something.

You can contact the moderators and they can close it as I agree that it creates trolling despite whether one agrees with the content or not.

Similarly I advice you to delete your anti-Turkish threads about Turkey. Let's have some serious discussions instead. The rest is childish and a waste of time. Use that other thread as an example. I am not involved in your discussion here.

Yes, we actually made peace but to be honest then when we discuss (some Arab and Persian users) it's mostly bound in political differences, getting too emotional too easily and the "climate" on PDF that encourages such discussions almost. Serious dialogue is the way forward. Troll threads are not going to help here.
well, logically you are right.
I wrote my comment after seeing mohsenam's post in Iranian chill thread which was about to change their strategy to troll Turks instead of Arabs. Then I saw this thread and saw that he is making peace eith you then wrote that comment which I think makes sense ;)
anyway I am not a fan of farsi- Arab troll fights, just wanted to issue a heads up for my friends ;)

You know the Iranian users are only the cream of the crop. The problem is much structural. Iranian news outlets spread false news about Turkey 24/7. Just read for example about false accusations we help ISIS. ISIS consulate and what not while at the same time sending Iranian terrorist to Syria to kill innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom