What's new

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism

@xenon54 or maybe another Turkish member saw that screenshot in a discussion with him.
@rmi5

Yes it was me, and this is the screenshot we are talking about.
We also saw one of his typical comments under a Video on Youtube, his Channel was full of Arabic or Persian Videos.

What language is this Arabic or Persian?

10708122734_44d2ebf31e_o.jpg

@rmi5

We also saw one of his typical comments under a Video on Youtube, his Channel was full of Arabic or Persian Videos.

They're all 100% Arabic. Both the words and the alphabet (on top of the extra letters that Arabs use, they also leave a lot of the tone signs, something that we never ever do). None of the words make any sense to me, the alphabet is clearly arabic and some have the famous "al" before the words.

Edit: this is actually interesting. Hasani said that he had seen this but he couldn't be sure if they were all arabic. Every single word on the tabs is so clearly arabic that in order to make it more arabic you'll need little pictures of arabic headgear. So for all of his arabic nationalism, he can't even read arabic it seems. What a fake.

Last edited:
@rmi5

Brother, They are all Arabic. ;)

They're all 100% Arabic. Both the words and the alphabet (on top of the extra letters that Arabs use, they also leave a lot of the tone signs, something that we never ever do). None of the words make any sense to me, the alphabet is clearly arabic and some have the famous "al" before the words.
:tup:
Exactly Right.
Edit: this is actually interesting. Hasani said that he had seen this but he couldn't be sure if they were all arabic. Every single word on the tabs is so clearly arabic that in order to make it more arabic you'll need little pictures of arabic headgear. So for all of his arabic nationalism, he can't even read arabic it seems. What a fake.

But, I think @al-Hasani said that he has not seen the screen shot by himself. :crazy:

Ok here are the Facts.

He hates Israel
He hates Turkey
He hates KSA
He hates USA
He hates West generally
He hates Capitalism

He loves Iran
He loves Russia
He loves China

He is interested in Communism
He is interested in ME
He is interested in Syrian Civil War

He lives in France

He has Arabic Tabs
He has Arabic Videos on his Youtube Channel

He is a Troll

He is a Vietnamese? Hard to tell. :yu:

Ok here are the Facts.

He hates Israel
He hates Turkey
He hates KSA
He hates USA
He hates West generally
He hates Capitalism

He loves Iran
He loves Russia
He loves China

He is interested in ME

He lives in France

He has Arabic Tabs

He is a Troll

I don't think so. I agree with @al-Hasani 's opinion about him ;) (Post #13)

@elis

Did I ever tell you that I love you as a user due to your high comedy value?

He did not post any BBC links but Iranian Mullah propaganda sites that nobody outside of Mullah circles in and outside of Iran take seriously.

Also how does using BBC (Western and Zionist run propaganda news outlet according to you) as a source suddenly harmonize with your stance against Zionism and the West in general?

Shall I write that part in French so you will understand it because I fear that you will be unable to understand that sentence of mine that I have highlighted.

Or maybe you are just an Arab or Iranian Shia fanatic hiding behind the flag of Vietnam? Then I will address you in Arabic.

Why don't you write something in Vietnamese? I have never seen you do this.
Sometimes BBC has to say the truth after saying 1000 lies, so we can't say later that they have never said it

Ok here are the Facts.

He hates Israel
He hates Turkey
He hates KSA
He hates USA
He hates West generally
He hates Capitalism

He loves Iran
He loves Russia
He loves China

He is interested in ME

He lives in France

He has Arabic Tabs

He is a Troll

:cheesy:

not a fan of the self-mutilators, but the wonderful wahabis in the Saudi government aren't angels either

in the mean time enjoy this video

no wonder the Martyr & Shaheed Saddam Hussein dealt with these animals the proper way

Last edited:

:tup:
Exactly Right.

But, I think @al-Hasani said that he has not seen the screen shot by himself. :crazy:

No I never saw the screenshot. Heck I was not even part of the debate. Just something I was told by Arab users in Arabic via a PM and we discussed this as I told. It is the first time I see the screenshot that supposedly was @elis .Ignore your troll compatriot (Abii).

But I have written to him in Arabic before and he did not answer so I highly doubt that he is an Arab let alone able to speak it. Probably uses Google Translate. All the Arabic links can be explained by the fact that he had that pro-Al-Asshead channel on ******** I think it was (users said it here). Or still has. No idea.

Sometimes BBC has to say the truth after saying 1000 lies, so we can't say later that they have never said it

:cheesy:

Interesting. :lol:

Elis is probably French going through english sources with Arabic videos.

I was reading his previous Youtube comment after I think moosh user posted elis troll acoung when he was mocking dorittos on Syria section, half of elis comment was on French and French can speak Veitnamese pronounce very well.

When I post Arabic videos does that mean i can speak Arabic? No because i can search them off easily by looking at pro FSA english pages who post Arabic videos with english written summary. Elis is probably like that but the serious question is he a Shia Veitnamese or just a Iranian who lives in FRANCE?

Elis is probably French going through english sources with Arabic videos.

I was reading his previous Youtube comment after I think moosh user posted elis troll acoung when he was mocking dorittos on Syria section, half of elis comment was on French and French can speak Veitnamese pronounce very well.

When I post Arabic videos does that mean i can speak Arabic? No because i can search them off easily by looking at pro FSA english pages who post Arabic videos with english written summary. Elis is probably like that but the serious question is that when is there is a Shia Veitnamese? Country is run by communist.

Exactly. There is no way that this individual is an Arab. Otherwise he would have replied to my many insults in Arabic to him. Never happened.:lol:

He did not reply to my post despite being around here either, LOL.

Last edited:
not a fan of the self-mutilators, but the wonderful wahabis in the Saudi government aren't angels either

in the mean time enjoy this video

no wonder the Martyr & Shaheed Saddam Hussein dealt with these animals the proper way

I find the general notion of religion no more than an utter nonsense, that aside, implying that all Shiites commit act of self-mutilation is comparable to saying: All Sunnis are suicide bombers, both views are equally untrue and biased.

Anyway, you, on one hand show your despise because an individual that you don't know have harmed himself and not anyone else (at least for all we know) and on the other, you talk of Saddam (a genocidal maniac) with praise by calling him Martyr. Aren't you just another self-indulgent hypocrite?

Thanks for this topic... It shows we always were behind Palesrine.Today and maybe tomorrow I am much busy be waiting for me for my topics.

Back
Top Bottom