What's new

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism

Yeah, not the dictator who is throwing barrel bomb in populated areas.
that dictator is fighting the coward AKP terrorists who are hiding in the cities and using people as human shields... the ones who are killing Syrians are the AKP terrorists...

that dictator is fighting the coward AKP terrorists who are hiding in the cities and using people as human shields... the ones who are killing Syrians are the AKP terrorists...
How dare those terrorists hide in citys, kill them all fvck yeah, Assad Stroo000nk!

How dare those terrorists hide in citys, kill them all fvck yeah, Assad Stoo000nk!
BS, at least you would have cared about the 45 kids that were killed by AKP terrorists...
and again the coward AKP terrorists hide among people to use them as shields and to post videos like these to fool you...

shame on you for supporting terrorism...

BS, at least you would have cared about the 45 kids that were killed by AKP terrorists...
and again the coward AKP terrorists hide among people to use them as shields and to post videos like these to fool you...

shame on you for supporting terrorism...
When did my Countrys goverment killed 45 children you shameless liar?

Canada continues to list Iranian regime as state sponsor of terrorism

Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird that secretly visited Iraq on Wednesday declared Canada would stand by the people of Iraq but rejected improving relations with the Iranian regime for countering ISIS (ISIL) in Iraq.
Baird, whose travel plans had been a closely guarded secret, is there to provide both moral and material support to Iraq, Ottawa Citizen reported.
“Baird was unwilling to cut neighbouring Iran any slack, despite that country’s stated opposition to ISIL’s advance and recent signals that it’s willing to work with the U.S. and its allies. Canada still lists Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism,” the report said.
“Obviously we have a very different view when it comes to the government of Tehran,” Baird said.
The Iranian regime “could suspend its considerable support to terrorist organizations not just around the region, but around the world,” he said.
Baird also urged the Iraqi leadership to come together and govern for all Iraqis, regardless of religious or ethnic background. “We want to be able to see the government here stand on its two feet and fight terrorism,” he said.
Earlier, Baird’s unity message was reinforced by opposition MPs Paul Dewar and Marc Garneau, the NDP and Liberal foreign affairs critics, who accompanied Baird at his request in a show of non-partisan political solidarity.
Canada continues to list Iranian regime as state sponsor of terrorism

You just resorted to a website belonging to a terrorist group to prove that Iran is sponsoring terrorists? That's epic man, that's epic. It's a new low. :)

You just resorted to a website belonging to a terrorist group to prove that Iran is sponsoring terrorists? That's epic man, that's epic. It's a new low.

Meh.... nowadays i don't care about the source at all... I mean who cares ? Surely nobody cares in pdf. Esspecially not the Iranians who consistently open dissing threads about Turkey.

The difference. ISIS consulate thread was made up news without sources, while this thread is the turth backed up with sources.

Don't compare that thread to this thread. It would be like comparing apples and oranges.

Yeap, this thread should be cleaned from off-topic and troll posts. Maybe it should be stickied and we would work on the thread than.

I read it yesterday but i indeed dont care about a dictators propaganda.
you just don't care because AKP terrorists did it... dang you are sick human to not care about innocent kids, even if they not related to you anyhow... your a disgrace to humanity, I'm done with you, adding you to ignore list so I don't see your crap...

you just don't care because AKP terrorists did it... dang you are sick human to not care about innocent kids, even if they not related to you anyhow... your a disgrace to humanity, I'm done with you, adding you to ignore list so I don't see your crap...
Spare me your crocodile tears, my country saved millions of your country mens from your beloved dictator, and you call me disgrace, says a lot about your moral level.

Back
Top Bottom