What's new

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism

Meh.... nowadays i don't care about the source at all... I mean who cares ? Surely nobody cares in pdf. Esspecially not the Iranians who consistently open dissing threads about Turkey.

Thanks for admitting that this thread is alive solely for purpose of trolling.
Btw, you are complaining about accusing Turkey without proofs, but at the same time, you like a post which accuses Iran of supporting PKK, again without proof. Isn't that considered double standard?

Try harder mullah boy... :lol:

I never said such thing. I'm saying is; in PDF threads, source is not important as everybody uses any source that is avaliable on internet.

Btw, you are complaining about accusing Turkey without proofs, but at the same time, you like a post which accuses Iran of supporting PKK, again without proof. Isn't that considered double standard?

I was complaning.... now i'm returning fire with fire, that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no double standard.
Iran has committed terrorism and there are countless proofs, legal cases, ... For that
Even your beloved terrorist regime openly accepts it.
Refer to famous interview of hasan abbasi called the holy terrorism.

What the VP said before apologizing doesn't make it true in the first place. He has a tendency to blurt out shit, so does Obama, it's Dumb and Dumber in real life for Presidency. Elected by propagandized sheep.

Mate, do you think Biden has a chance to elected as president after Obama (I have no knowledge about US' politics)

there is no double standard.
Iran has committed terrorism and there are countless proofs, legal cases, ... For that
Even your beloved terrorist regime openly accepts it.
Refer to famous interview of hasan abbasi called the holy terrorism.
I was talking about the claim that Iran supports PKK. As long as this lie is showed as real, then Turkey's support for IS is also real.

I was talking about the claim that Iran supports PKK. As long as this lie is showed as real, then Turkey's support for IS is also real.
well, that one is also backed up with tons of proofs. I refer you to your friends in military.ir, even they openly accept it and can provide you every proof you want. Ask them about shelters that Iran provided inside Iranian border as an example. Most mullah supporters even Bragg about it.

Mate, do you think Biden has a chance to elected as president after Obama (I have no knowledge about US' politics)
Maybe, not sure if he really intends to run for President but it may actually go to the Republicans next round if Clinton doesn't run. The masses would blindly vote for a woman for the same reason they blindly voted for an African technically mulatto.

Maybe, not sure if he really intends to run for President but it may actually go to the Republicans next round if Clinton doesn't run. The masses would blindly vote for a woman for the same reason they blindly voted for an African technically mulatto.

Well.... Clinton could be better than Biden.

Mate, this Biden guy really scares me.
I feel like this about Biden's possible presidency.

On youtube I saw Iranian advisor openly admitting they supported PKK and would increase support to PKK if Turkey blocked Iranian interests in Syria by underming Assad. I can't find the video now but I will post it if I find it. It is sad that Iran does this. They can't calculate that what they are doing to us can also be done to them and Iran is much sensitive to ethnic issues since Farsis only are 45% of their country.

Well.... Clinton could be better than Biden.

Mate, this Biden guy really scares me.
I feel like this about Biden's possible presidency.

:omghaha::laughcry: Anyways I'm 99.95% sure Clinton would be just as bad or worse than Biden.

What the VP said before apologizing doesn't make it true in the first place. He has a tendency to blurt out shit, so does Obama, it's Dumb and Dumber in real life for Presidency. Elected by propagandized sheep.

You guys should've elected John Paul; he was the best candidate ! :(

Finally someone who believed in Jeffersonian principles of Non-Interventionism !

You guys should've elected John Paul; he was the best candidate ! :(

Finally someone who believed in Jeffersonian principles of Non-Interventionism !
Ron Paul you mean?
John Paul was one of the previous pops :)

Back
Top Bottom