What's new

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence fellas but it looks like a copy of ANKA. And I can say you that even every single US ally or NATO member state is better than Russia and it's allies when it comes to UAV's. And Turkey is far ahead than Iran in this technology. So how possible is this top 5 thing. No offence thought. Anyway, all the best for Iran.

Iran is not Russia's ally .

You know , I'm tired of saying please post information and proof .

I don't usually get involved in such threads and tried to post some info about the UAVs in Iran but some of the posts end people's patience .

Let me leave this thread , hope other Iranian guys help you out .

My list,

1-USA
2-Israel
3-China-Turkey (China is developing everything more quickly but If We consider Turkey to be unveil a 5 tonnes big brother of ANKA in 2016, We may rank both around same class)
4-Europe (Some European countries like French order Israeli drones to operate instead of developing their own (They have technology indeed). Their main MALE UAV program called Talarion is also cancelled.

5-S. Korea/India/Russia (I think Their MALE drones are under design phase)
first of all writing Iran for 5th place proves your hatred toward Iranians as far as Iran (as you claimed) has plan for producing MALE UAV.

you are just ranking countries by MALE UAV.in other words you did not mentioned European neuron UCAV which is even ahead of X-47B in some case.you did not also mentioned mantis UAV which is already ahead of MQ-9 as hell.damn...you even did not mentioned taranis UCAV...!?
3-mantis-uav.jpg

EU already ranks 2nd in ranking...

on the other hand you ranked Israel as 2nd only because your so called drone technology is dependent to them.Israel is nothing but a technology importer from USA.they should be ranked first(USA=israel) or they should not be ranked.

China should be ranked 3rd as far as they produce high-tech MALE UAV and and as you said they are working on every possible UAV type as well.

Iran should be ranked 4th as we produce S-129 MALE UAV(with 24 h flight endurance and 2000 km range),karrar attack UAV(with 1000 km range,cruise speed of 900 km/h and ability to carry one mk-82 bomb as payload),mohajer-4 spy UAV with high-quality camera and finaly the sofre mahi stealth UCAV which will be unveiled within 65 days.

first of all writing Iran for 5th place proves your hatred toward Iranians as far as Iran (as you claimed) has plan for producing MALE UAV.

According to your flawless logic, putting a country at 5th place on a list is a proof of hatred? You do know that there is a thin line between being a nationalist and being a fanboy, right? Debate with the poster on the basis of technical specifications and stop accusing people for non-existing hatred..

That being said, just to pat you on the back, here is my list;

1- Iran
2- US
3- Israel
4- China
5- Germany
6- France
7- Turkey
8- UK
9- Italy
10- Canada

Using PressTV as a sourche, Who's the genius that came up with the idea?:what:

Now your just asking to be phucking humiliated, Iran above Turkey? Come one dont get all crazy :cheesy:
Turkey is the 3rd Country in the world to developed MALE Class UAVs. Followed by India with its HAL Rustom. We already have Fire-Scout class URAVs, The TAI Mosquiot which is armed with Cirit missiles. Also SAR, Satcom, 3th Gen QWIR Flirs you name it...

I wonder if Turkey is the 3rd why are begging Israel to give you UAV, even they operate in Turkey?

we got 4 scud missile from north Korea during Iran-Iraq war then we copied them,then we upgraded them,then we made shahab-3 missile and now we produce solid-fuel sejjil missile with CEP of 50 metres.
we bough Hawk AD systems from USA in 1970s then we copied it in 2000 and now we produce fully upgraded of it in home.we got few kornet anti-tank missile from Russia and now we produce it like chocolate in home.we got few buk-m2 AD systems from Russia and now we produce its Iranian version called "raad in home.we got few S-300 from belarus and now we are going to unveil its Iranian version by next persian year.and many more examples....

just 66 days left to unveiling of sofre mahi UCAV.

Please give more info about this UCAV.

Thanks in advance

What you called as UCAV was actually designed as a targetting drone with NATO name MQM-107. UCAV term belongs to 2000's years and used completely different than the terminology your politicians imagined. It is the same failure your politicians stated out a 1500tonnes vessel as destroyer.

That's also a targetting drone designed by TAI, not an UCAV.
simsek.png

BTW, Posting the images of systems one by one will just drail the thread. Just Check Baykar Makina, Vestel, GlobalTeknik, TAI, ODTU, ITU pages to reach necessary informations. Wiki is the most crap source If you want to talk about something serious...

Nothing can be carried out by the speeches politicians composed. Such development requires serious efforts, experiences and technology... It isn't important How many times your politicians ssaid "We're in Top-5 regarding this or that" As long as You can't bring competitive equivalents of foreign systems you point out as rival..

Hi bro , I forgot to add that Karrar UCAV is not only a targeting UAV , The Karrar can also carry four Kowsar light anti-ship missiles or one Nasr-1 anti-ship missile . The Karrar unmanned combat air vehicle is 4 meters long and has a turbojet engine which can reach the speed of 900 kilometers per hour . The Karrar uses a rocket assist system to assist in take off and is recovered by parachute .

156.jpg

From left : Noor , Kowsar and Nasr missiles

Israel is nothing but a technology importer from USA.
You should quit reading PressTV. Its USA who copies Israel, not the wise versa. Pioneer drone they used in 1991 Gulf war was colne of Israeli drones. Hunter drones they used in Yugoslavia 1999 and Iraq 2003 were also Israeli developments. More over Predator drone was developed by the Israeli guy.

Now you are trying to mimic our Hermes 450 :lol:

From left : Noor , Kowsar and Nasr missiles
You mean C802, C704 and C701.

My list,

1-USA
2-Israel
3-China-Turkey (China is developing everything more quickly but If We consider Turkey to be unveil a 5 tonnes big brother of ANKA in 2016, We may rank both around same class)
4-Europe (Some European countries like French order Israeli drones to operate instead of developing their own (They have technology indeed). Their main MALE UAV program called Talarion is also cancelled.

5-S. Korea/India/Russia (I think Their MALE drones are under design phase)

Turkey has 3 ANCA 200 km range and turkey is the third country making drone.
You put a Turkish flag on Hermes 450 and now you are the third
200 km
200 km

.have some shame

You should quit reading PressTV. Its USA who copies Israel, not the wise versa. Pioneer drone they used in 1991 Gulf war was colne of Israeli drones. Hunter drones they used in Yugoslavia 1999 and Iraq 2003 were also Israeli developments. More over Predator drone was developed by the Israeli guy.

Now you are trying to mimic our Hermes 450 :lol:

You mean C802, C704 and C701.

If you're trying to underestimate reverse engineering then you're either doing your habitual hobby or trying to fool the ones still think reverse engineering is copy-pasting .

So in both conditions there will be no need to write more . :bounce:

I wonder if Turkey is the 3rd why are begging Israel to give you UAV, even they operate in Turkey?

Begging how?... Everytime someone buys foreign equipment and weapons it is begging? I gues Iran Begged for those F-14s to? I gues they Begged for all there foreign equipment to, So how are you different then us...
200 km
200 km

.have some shame

Fool, Turkish MALE Anka doesnt have a single Israeli equipment, Contrary to the Iranians trying to copy Israeli Hermes 450...

you are just ranking countries by MALE UAV.in other words you did not mentioned European neuron UCAV which is even ahead of X-47B in some case.you did not also mentioned mantis UAV which is already ahead of MQ-9 as hell.damn...you even did not mentioned taranis UCAV...!?
3-mantis-uav.jpg

EU already ranks 2nd in ranking...

on the other hand you ranked Israel as 2nd only because your so called drone technology is dependent to them.Israel is nothing but a technology importer from USA.they should be ranked first(USA=israel) or they should not be ranked.

China should be ranked 3rd as far as they produce high-tech MALE UAV and and as you said they are working on every possible UAV type as well.

Iran should be ranked 4th as we produce S-129 MALE UAV(with 24 h flight endurance and 2000 km range),karrar attack UAV(with 1000 km range,cruise speed of 900 km/h and ability to carry one mk-82 bomb as payload),mohajer-4 spy UAV with high-quality camera and finaly the sofre mahi stealth UCAV which will be unveiled within 65 days.

Almost all UAV built in EU are either Technological demonstators(Including Tanaris and nEUROn) or are simply put cancelled/failed ones. Not a single Europeun nation is capable of building UAVs with as much national contribution as Turkey, EUs only MALE UAV, The British Watchkeeper, Is completly based on the Israeli 450 (The Firm officially is a contractor of the project) and has much trouble, resulting to years of delay. The second project for MALE Class, The EADS Talarion, Is being built with Turkish TAI help. So you see the extent of our aviation UAV industrial capability. Even ze germans want help from the Turkish side.

The EADS/TAI Talarion...

talarion-uav.jpg

Watchkeeper...
2-watchkeeper.jpg

200 km
200 km

.have some shame

information about anka

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost all UAV built in EU are either Technological demonstators(Including Tanaris and nEUROn) or are simply put cancelled/failed ones. Not a single Europeun nation is capable of building UAVs with as much national contribution as Turkey, EUs only MALE UAV, The British Watchkeeper, Is completly based on the Israeli 450 (The Firm officially is a contractor of the project) and has much trouble, resulting to years of delay. The second project for MALE Class, The EADS Talarion, Is being built with Turkish TAI help. So you see the extent of our aviation UAV industrial capability. Even ze germans want help from the Turkish side.

The EADS/TAI Talarion...

talarion-uav.jpg

Watchkeeper...
2-watchkeeper.jpg

Cause of that reason, I put Europe below Turkey. They have great technology indeed but Not have a matured MALE UAV which will be operational in near future. Many Europe countries are ording Israeli drones. In 2016, When Turkey revealed 5 tonnes armed bir brother of Anka, Israeli Eitan equivalent, Almost all Europe countries will already lack of such a big and great capabilities...

I put S. Kore/Russia/India below Turkey because They have MALE design revealed but Neither any prototypes are manufactured, nor matured.

I didn't put Iran into list because You firstly come up with a tactical UAV introduced as MALE, Then You say that Iranian industry is planning to develop a MALE UAV. I don't know What you are trying to do...

BTW, Turkey's UAV's have not any single connection with Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom