What's new

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
The names you mentioned even weren't in wiki ( except the ones I posted before ) . please post some info and pictures of them ( including sources ) .

Adding that , Iran already has Karrar UCAV which can be called a male one as it's flight altitude is 25000 - 40000 .

What you called as UCAV was actually designed as a targetting drone with NATO name MQM-107. UCAV term belongs to 2000's years and used completely different than the terminology your politicians imagined. It is the same failure your politicians stated out a 1500tonnes vessel as destroyer.

That's also a targetting drone designed by TAI, not an UCAV.
simsek.png

BTW, Posting the images of systems one by one will just drail the thread. Just Check Baykar Makina, Vestel, GlobalTeknik, TAI, ODTU, ITU pages to reach necessary informations. Wiki is the most crap source If you want to talk about something serious...

Nothing can be carried out by the speeches politicians composed. Such development requires serious efforts, experiences and technology... It isn't important How many times your politicians ssaid "We're in Top-5 regarding this or that" As long as You can't bring competitive equivalents of foreign systems you point out as rival..

@S00R3NA Please stop talking about issues whome you lack the knowledge. As said before you are way behind on UAV technology, its not as simple building a couple drones and UAVs, Show casing it of to the public knowing its not going to be used for anthing whatso ever. We already developed crucial technology which Iran still lacks. And even then Turkey is has still a way ahead, Our aim is to built an equivalent to US X-47 by 2025 (SEAD Stealth UCAV)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you mind explaining how you could find the exact size of S-129?I mean we haven't any pic of it comparing it to a known object with known dimensions.How can we know how much bigger Anka is compared to S-129?
Also, how can we know S-129 can not fly for 24 hours continuously?

IMO he excepted we show a movie with 24 hours length to prove our words ....

Turks even have no control over their so called drone .... because Zion are the one who made their drones ....

IMO he excepted we show a movie with 24 hours length to prove our words ....

Turks even have no control over their so called drone .... because Zion are the one who made their drones ....

Congratulations mate. You expand the knowledge horizon thanks to informative posts made by yourself. Delusion yourself like so called secrecy stories is not a good way to introduce your achievements. TAI introduced ANKA documentary after roll-out ceremony. What did TAI lost ? Flying unmanned fuselage technologies are firstly invented by sole Iran so hiding such serious "feza technology" from World community to prevent a likely copy/paste efforts ?

Congratulations mate. You expand the knowledge horizon thanks to informative posts made by yourself. Delusion yourself like so called secrecy stories is not a good way to introduce your achievements.

ah ... really !?

so master gentleman become angry ... so you excepted a movie with 24 hours length , huh !?
or you become angry because Israel taken data from your so called drones because they knew it technology ...

what the hell happen to ME ... some one come and barking for IRan with their bought weapon and technology ....

an question ... if you are one of best in drone technology , why you bought Isreali drones !?

ah ... really !?

so master gentleman become angry ... so you excepted a movie with 24 hours length , huh !?
or you become angry because Israel taken data from your so called drones because they knew it technology ...

what the hell happen to ME ... some one come and barking for IRan with their bought weapon and technology ....

I think If anyone is getting angry here, It is certainly you mate. Noone expected to see a 24h length movie regarding your UAV efforts. The issue We are talking about, is not that. Don't change the subject...

Other subject, Who take the dataes from our drones ? and Why ? You mention ANKA ?

an question ... if you are one of best in drone technology , why you bought Isreali drones !?

Check dates to realize the answer of your question. Heron order date and Anka signiture date..

ah ... really !?

Facepalm.gif

Would OP kindly clarify the rationale and ranking factors behind such an outrageous statement? Or is it that he/she just woke up, and wanted to say something, anything online? If that's the case, the OP needs to open a twitter account, he/she will get an excellent following of like minded fools.

Good man! :enjoy:

What you called as UCAV was actually designed as a targetting drone with NATO name MQM-107. UCAV term belongs to 2000's years and used completely different than the terminology your politicians imagined. It is the same failure your politicians stated out a 1500tonnes vessel as destroyer.

simsek.png

BTW, Posting the images of systems one by one will just drail the thread. Just Check Baykar Makina, Vestel, GlobalTeknik, TAI, ODTU, ITU pages to reach necessary informations. Wiki is the most crap source If you want to talk about something serious...

Nothing can be carried out by the speeches politicians composed. Such development requires serious efforts, experiences and technology... It isn't important How many times your politicians ssaid "We're in Top-5 regarding this or that" As long as You can't bring competitive equivalents of foreign systems you point out as rival..

I can understand how Iranians are comforting themselves by accusing other countries with stealing technology, asking questions like "how many years could you survive under sanctions", seeking consolation in the history; i can also understand why they need to believe the obvious cheap propagandas of their regime, but i can't understand when they compare their photoshop industry with the worlds serious systems...

********.com - Iran's military capabilities.

simsek.png

It wasn't that easy to answer my questions dear friend . You just posted a couple of names that even didn't exist in Wikipedia or Google which can't prove anything except an attempt to change the subject .

I and most of the Iranians don't care what our officials say but according to those 50 posts , pictures , videos and evidences you can find on the net and again according to 35 years of designing and producing UAVs which started by designing toy planes I can say Iran is in a higher place than Turkey in this field .

If my Turkish friends have any other proof or information that can change it post here and please stop taking everything personal .

@S00R3NA Please stop talking about issues whome you lack the knowledge. As said before you are way behind on UAV technology, its not as simple building a couple drones and UAVs, Show casing it of to the public knowing its not going to be used for anthing whatso ever .

My friend , calm down please . I posted all the information of Iranian UAVs which is based on international websites and history of operating them s . according to the sources I posted several hundreds of the Iranian UAVs have been produced and delivered to our military units , Hezbollah , Syria and some exported to Venezuela .

We already developed crucial technology which Iran still lacks.

we'll appreciate that if you post evidence , information and proofs as some members might not accept .

And even then Turkey is has still a way ahead, Our aim is to built an equivalent to US X-47 by 2025 (SEAD Stealth UCAV)

Your attempt and plans are both worth and respectable but it doesn't make sense to rank countries by their future plans . ( Here's where people get that reverse engineering is not copy - pasting and it can take more than a decade to reverse engineer )

Last edited by a moderator:
US, Israel, China, Germany, France, Canada, Italy, Turkey, UK, India.

Iran is on 10th-11th place at most.

Iran among top five drone technology owners: Deputy Defense Minister

fathi20130209082301083.jpg

The production line of the US ScanEagle drones in Iran

The Iranian deputy defense minister says Iran is among the top five countries in the world that possess drone technology.

Mohammad Eslami said on Friday that Iran is also among the “top ten countries in the world” in most fields of military sector.

The Iranian Defense Ministry official added that the Islamic Republic is currently designing and manufacturing some 20 unmanned aerial vehicles, which are categorized in terms of the range and altitude of flights. The long-range UAVs are “strategic,” Eslami explained.

He pointed to Iran’s experience of manufacturing short-range drones and added that the country is currently mass producing UAVs with a range of 200 kilometers.

Eslami said the latest Iranian long-range strategic drone may be unveiled on May 24.

Iran unveiled its first indigenous long-range drone, Karrar, in August 2010. The aircraft is capable of carrying a military payload of rockets to carry out bombing missions against ground targets, flying long distances at a high speed, and gathering information.

In September 2012, the country also unveiled a new indigenous UAV, Shahed 129, with a 24-hour nonstop flight capability.

On Friday, Iran for the first time released images of the production line of an indigenous unmanned aerial vehicle that is manufacturing copies of the US ScanEagle drone.

On December 17, 2012, Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said Iran had launched the production line of ScanEagle drones, adding that the IRGC Naval and Aerospace Division was employing the UAVs.

SF/HSN/MA

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Spending so much on indegenous research capability is paying off... maybe that is what scares the USA so much about Iran. One of the highest research spendings in the Islamic world today.

I can understand how Iranians are comforting themselves by accusing other countries with stealing technology, asking questions like "how many years could you survive under sanctions", seeking consolation in the history; i can also understand why they need to believe the obvious cheap propaganda of their regime, but i can't understand when they compare their photoshop industry with the worlds serious systems...

********.com - Iran's military capabilities.

Hi dude .

propaganda is everywhere and no one denies Iran using that too , But people shouldn't forget that it's the main duty and policy of the US and it's media ( almost the whole world's media as they all are controlled or forced by the US or it's allies ( including puppets ) ) to underestimate and mock Iran's achievements , progress and every single positive thing they can find in Iran .

This policy started since the west ( led by US ) reached the point that the revolution in Iran and it's anti American movement and ideology might be transferred to it's neighbors , other Muslim countries and the ones that were the victims of the US politics and wars which could be a danger for the US benefits in region and could be ended by losing other countries and their benefits like 1979 . since that time their media has worked on underestimating , denying and mocking Iran's achievements and progress in order to show other nations ( especially in ME ) that leaving US league or party or whatever you call will make you a country like Iran similar to what you see in the world's media .

My friend ( TurAr ) , we Iranians , almost all local Iranians might be against our government but it doesn't mean we like the US or even are willing to have relationship with them . I watched the video you posted , Its more similar to western propaganda than the IR's and I doubt you can find even 1 video or article in western media that appreciate Iran's progress . all you see are 1 sided .

No offence fellas but it looks like a copy of ANKA. And I can say you that even every single US ally or NATO member state is better than Russia and it's allies when it comes to UAV's. And Turkey is far ahead than Iran in this technology. So how possible is this top 5 thing. No offence thought. Anyway, all the best for Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom