What's new

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the other hand you ranked Israel as 2nd only because your so called drone technology is dependent to them.Israel is nothing but a technology importer from USA.they should be ranked first(USA=israel) or they should not be ranked.

China should be ranked 3rd as far as they produce high-tech MALE UAV and and as you said they are working on every possible UAV type as well.

Iran should be ranked 4th as we produce S-129 MALE UAV(with 24 h flight endurance and 2000 km range),karrar attack UAV(with 1000 km range,cruise speed of 900 km/h and ability to carry one mk-82 bomb as payload),mohajer-4 spy UAV with high-quality camera and finaly the sofre mahi stealth UCAV which will be unveiled within 65 days.
yes, Israel must be put with US,claiming us import tech from Israel is like to say US imports goods from it's village. without US direct helps to Israel, they are collapsed in one year.

and i think Hazer generation would be best Iranian drone, and they are produced in 3 different ranges.

gosh, these turks. a country with 3 drones claiming to be among the top 5 producers:lol:.
if iran wanted to use GPS and satellite systems ( which we have no controll over them) for guidance we would have produced MALE UAVs years before you. good luck with your US controlled drones.:victory1:

gosh, these turks. a country with 3 drones claiming to be among the top 5 producers:lol:.
if iran wanted to use GPS and satellite systems ( which we have no controll over them) for guidance we would have produced MALE UAVs years before you. good luck with your US controlled drones.:victory1:

And the funny thing is, members here tried to educate you that there are more than 3 UAVs produced by Turkey. Yet, your brain is too small to understand that.

Turkey has 2-3 Times more UAVs then Iran, And i say this because these old US copied targetting drones arent UAVs. Regardless, quantity does not mather, Its the quality. A rather have 1 high-tech quality product then 10 low-tech ones. And please, Stop with these bollocks about 'US controlled', I understand you are trying to find solace in these pathetic claims but your only making a fool out of yourself, This is not you typical IMF forum. :azn:

Gosh, Muhsin, why you so mad? This is the essence of the problem why most of the things Iran has produced are not so bright.

yes, Israel must be put with US,claiming us import tech from Israel is like to say US imports goods from it's village. without US direct helps to Israel, they are collapsed in one year.

and i think Hazer generation would be best Iranian drone, and they are produced in 3 different ranges.

I put Israel ahead of Turkey because They have enormous knowledge and experience regarding unmanned aerial vehicles but USA went way ahead of Israel and armed their own with missiles/bombs and proved their maturity in battlefield against assymetric threats. They have unveiled unmanned combat aircrafts as well.

Dude, What are you smoking ? Narcotics are not prohibited in Iran Islamic Republic ?

Cause of that reason, I put Europe below Turkey. They have great technology indeed but Not have a matured MALE UAV which will be operational in near future. Many Europe countries are ording Israeli drones. In 2016, When Turkey revealed 5 tonnes armed bir brother of Anka, Israeli Eitan equivalent, Almost all Europe countries will already lack of such a big and great capabilities...

I put S. Kore/Russia/India below Turkey because They have MALE design revealed but Neither any prototypes are manufactured, nor matured.

I didn't put Iran into list because You firstly come up with a tactical UAV introduced as MALE, Then You say that Iranian industry is planning to develop a MALE UAV. I don't know What you are trying to do...

BTW, Turkey's UAV's have not any single connection with Israel...
not true,neuron UAV is already built,however as it was claimed by them at the begining,the project developed in order to gain needed technology.and as its mentioned in the title,list is about technology owners.on the other hand i did not find any information indicating Taranis is developed as Technological demonstators,same goes to mantis project.but anyway as i said the list is about technology owners.and let me add euro hawk into European high-tech drones list too.

anyway has anka UAV done any mission so far?if yes then why Turkey rented 4 MQ-9 UAVs against PKK terrorists?howmany anka UAVs are operational?

@500 :an Iranian also is head of P-8 and B-747-8 project.but that does not help Iranian position in aerospace tech at all.as i said israel should be ranked first(israel=USA) or simply it should not be ranked.

Please give more info about this UCAV.

Thanks in advance
sure,Iran is going to unveil her first stealth UCAV drone.as it was claimed by Iranian defence ministry,the drone will be fully stealth(plus Iran is one of the few nations with RAM technology) and it will be able to have AtoA capabiliies as well.in many fields(including camera,high-tech sensors,RAM,computer) it will have similarity to RQ-170.this along karrar and S-129 will definitely build up one of the best UAV fleets ever.
plus Iran also produces scan eagle UAV in home which is one of the best small UAVs in the world

@Era_923 :sir,few Turks started with bad behaviour here.need for moderation here.thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey has 2-3 Times more UAVs then Iran, And i say this because these old US copied targetting drones arent UAVs. Regardless, quantity does not mather, Its the quality. A rather have 1 high-tech quality product then 10 low-tech ones. And please, Stop with these bollocks about 'US controlled', I understand you are trying to find solace in these pathetic claims but your only making a fool out of yourself, This is not you typical IMF forum. :azn:
don't pretend you don't understand when you use American GPS, they can intercept your drone anytime.
and if your drones were so reliable you imagine, your military would use them instead of American MQ-9.

haha, maybe in having a big mouth and publishing nice 3d pictures of drones they will allegedly produce.

iran have is own gps satelite. how much does it weight? 5kg...:azn:

Reactions: 500
@500 :an Iranian also is head of P-8 and B-747-8 project.but that does not help Iranian position in aerospace tech at all.
I am talking about nationality, not ethnicity.

as i said israel should be ranked first(israel=USA) or simply it should not be ranked.
You can repeat that nonsense even 1000 times. It wont became more real. Currently US and Israeli drones are completely independent projects. But in 80-es 90es its US who copied from Israel and not vice versa.

US heavy MALE:

300px-MQ-9_Reaper_CBP.jpg

Israeli heavy MALE:

heron_tp1.jpg

US medium MALE:

n_stock-photo_rq-1_mq-1_predator_uav_drone_00001.JPG

Israeli medium MALE:

11-29-12a.jpg

hermes900.jpg

US light UAV:

raven-uav.jpg

Israeli light UAV:

New_Skylark.jpg

As u can see, completely different designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish UAV

Turkish+Air+Force+Anka+Medium+Altitude+Long+Endurance+%2528MALE%2529+Unmanned+Aerial+Vehicles+%2528UAV%2529+Turkish+Aerospace+Industries+Anka-A+%2528TIHA-A%2529+armed+Anka-B+%2528TIHA-B%2529+missiles1+UMTAS%252C+Cirit%25282011%2529%252C+500lb+HGK+SOM.jpg

When is Iran going to post pictures of their "top 5 UAV"? 3d concept pictures don't count.

Top 5 in the world? :rofl:

Iran is 5th in the middle east

1 - Israel
2 - Turkey
3 - Egypt
4 - Saudi Arabia
5 - Iran

Well, I do agree that the claim made by the Iranian official regarding the Iran's (drone) ranking is rather absurd! However please don't bring Saudi Arabia into this discussion, the only technology Saudi Arabia could (barely) master so far is the camel breeding "technology" (they're ranked behind U.A.E).

http://www.jpost.com/ArtsAndCulture/Entertainment/Article.aspx?id=189762

Egypt doesn't have infrastructure or budget for such programs, they prefer buying theirs from Turkey.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-298764-egypt-to-be-first-country-to-buy-turkish-uavs.html

While Turkey drones are more sophisticated, Iran started its drone program earlier, Mohajer drone played an instrumental role in reconnaissance missions in Iran-Iraq war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom