What's new

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
this atatwolf guy needs time to get banned....

plus Iran showed vid and pictures of S-129 MALE UAV taking off and flying as well.trolling failed!

Iran is not a nice neighbor to have. If you remain longer on this forum you will understand. And no I'm not zionist. I'm somebody who doesn't believe in lies. Real muslims don't lie. Real muslims don't create sectarian conflict.

who cares... that is your opinion

Such statements are unnecessary. It doesn't matter if Iran is the top of the world or not. What matters is that Iran has enough and qualitative drones for its interests, and that seem to be the case. Iranian drones are operating in Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela, Sudan, Persian Gulf and within its own borders. Iranian drones monitoring a French Horizon-class ship in the PG. Horizon-class destroyers are equipped with state-of-the-art anti-air warfare technology and are to shield friendly ships against any hostile aircraft, so one could wonder why Iran managed to get close with it.

521676_10151283632213603_961829333_n.jpg

Such statements are unnecessary. It doesn't matter if Iran is the top of the world or not. What matters is that Iran has enough and qualitative drones for its interests, and that seem to be the case. Iranian drones are operating in Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela, Sudan, Persian Gulf and within its own borders. Iranian drones monitoring a French Horizon-class ship in the PG. Horizon-class destroyers are equipped with state-of-the-art anti-air warfare technology and are to shield friendly ships against any hostile aircraft, so one could wonder why Iran managed to get close with it.

521676_10151283632213603_961829333_n.jpg

Why would USN shoot it down if it was over int waters, not under conflict and after they classified this RC as a non threat

yes recording high-quality vid from enemy vessel is not a threat at all....OMG....

actually it was a flying middle finger for them.

it seems isreal done the same way to ayub UAV as well.hehe

Indeed, i dont think that USN classifies observation drone over international waters in a non conflict situation as a threat
what about observation drones flying into Israel territory.does US fleet on Mediterranean sea classified ayub as peaceful too ?:azn: maybe it was their request to let drone bypass your radars and irone dome (just to increase friendly relationship with unknown country).:laugh:

Iran is not a nice neighbor to have. If you remain longer on this forum you will understand. And no I'm not zionist. I'm somebody who doesn't believe in lies. Real muslims don't lie. Real muslims don't create sectarian conflict.

You are not a Zionist but you're absolutely the master of trolling whose inner child needs to be cuddled .

You are not a Zionist but you're absolutely the master of trolling whose inner child needs to be cuddled .

Why do you call me a troll for asking pictures of Iranian UAV's? To this day I only saw 3d concept pictures

This is not an exclusive Iranian forum. This is an international forum and some of you need to learn to be together on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom