Not open for further replies.
Top 5 in the world? :rofl:

Iran is 5th in the middle east

1 - Israel
2 - Turkey
3 - Egypt
4 - Saudi Arabia
5 - Iran

I think Iran is 2nd in ME right after Israel .

If you want to list them in the world , I would say :

1 US

2.Israel

3.Britain / France

4.China

5.Russia

6.Iran / India

I think we should focus on homemade technology of designing and producing UAVs to rank the countries .

Recent Iranian UAVs and it's experience ( around 35 years ) has made Iran a power in this field .

so now RQ-170 became low-key UAV?:hitwall:
anyway RQ-170 was equiped with latest technology regarding camera and different types of sensor.plus RAM technology and high-tech engine and complex computer on it as well.

definitely Iran is ahead of israel and Russia in this case as well.
All I am saying that it uses old stealth technology that's all. ;)

we got 4 scud missile from north Korea during Iran-Iraq war then we copied them,then we upgraded them,then we made shahab-3 missile and now we produce solid-fuel sejjil missile with CEP of 50 metres.
we bough Hawk AD systems from USA in 1970s then we copied it in 2000 and now we produce fully upgraded of it in home.we got few kornet anti-tank missile from Russia and now we produce it like chocolate in home.we got few buk-m2 AD systems from Russia and now we produce its Iranian version called "raad in home.we got few S-300 from belarus and now we are going to unveil its Iranian version by next persian year.and many more examples....

just 66 days left to unveiling of sofre mahi UCAV.

Ah so you finally admit that your great missiles are nothing more than 3rd rate copies of the highly inaccurate North Korean missiles.

Hawk AD Systems were given with ToT to you guys and even then it took you over 30 years to create a copy and even then no one knows whether it works or not.

Producing Anti-Tank missiles is no big technological achievement.

When did Iran get the S-300 from Belarus? :cheesy:

well God knows what rank they are on, but yeah atleast they have shown their IT capability by hacking their super sonic drones. that an achievement.

Ah so you finally admit that your great missiles are nothing more than 3rd rate copies of the highly inaccurate North Korean missiles.

Hawk AD Systems were given with ToT to you guys and even then it took you over 30 years to create a copy and even then no one knows whether it works or not.

Producing Anti-Tank missiles is no big technological achievement.

When did Iran get the S-300 from Belarus? :cheesy:

Following threads might help you .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/227673-history-iranian-missiles-rockets.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/228310-history-uavs-iran.html

please read and then analyze like a experienced expert .

now,this is some news.

Using PressTV as a sourche, Who's the genius that came up with the idea?:what:

I think Iran is 2nd in ME right after Israel .

If you want to list them in the world , I would say :

1 US

2.Israel

3.Britain / France

4.China

5.Russia

6.Iran / India

I think we should focus on homemade technology of designing and producing UAVs to rank the countries .

Recent Iranian UAVs and it's experience ( around 35 years ) has made Iran a power in this field .

Now your just asking to be phucking humiliated, Iran above Turkey? Come one dont get all crazy :cheesy:
Turkey is the 3rd Country in the world to developed MALE Class UAVs. Followed by India with its HAL Rustom. We already have Fire-Scout class URAVs, The TAI Mosquiot which is armed with Cirit missiles. Also SAR, Satcom, 3th Gen QWIR Flirs you name it...

how did this uav end?:raise:

iran-uav-01.jpg

What happend with so called s-129 uav?

its a balloon thats gonna explod.

first stage

beeldverslagfilmpremiere007.emiel.jpg

second stage

beeldverslag8filmpremiere008.emiel.jpg

ppooowwww

Aahahah.

Which of this drones are in serial production? Non of this drones are in production only images. Bad and poor images. Our Anka is almost operational and we have herons. This two systems are medium altitud long endurance. Which of your systems is male?

Iran can have short range and endurance drones. If you make male uav than you are big time.

These are the names of Turkey's UAVs I found on the net :

Bayraktar Chaldiran

Bayraktar mini-uav

TAI Anka

Bayraktar Chaldiran

I couldn't find any pictures or information about this drone .

Bayraktar mini-uav

800px-Bayraktar_Mini_UAV_-B-_2_Axis_Gimbal_Version1.jpeg

800px-BayraktarMiniUAVSnow.jpeg

Bayraktar_B_during_TakeOff.JPG

Bayraktar_B_On_Air.jpg

Bayraktar_B_Parachute_Opened.JPG

Take Off : Hand Launch

Landing : Belly Landing / Parachute Landing

Range : 10 / 15 km

Endurance : 60 min

Operational Altitude : 1000 / 3000 ft ( 304.8 / 914.4 )

Maximum Altitude : 12000 ft ( 3657.6 m )

Speed : 55 / 70 km/h

Design started in 2004 , developed in 2005 and became operational in 2007

TAI Anka

TAI_Anka_1.jpg

Ankamale.PNG

Max. takeoff weight : 1600 kg

Maximum speed : 217 km/h

Range : 4896 km

Combat radius : 200 km

Endurance : 24 hours with 200 kg useful payload

Altitude : 9144 m

Produced : 2010

Number built : 5

Mentioned information have been taken from wiki .

There are a couple of question I want to ask .

1.Are there any other drones produced by Turkey that I missed to post ?

2.Is Turkey completely independent in designing and producing them ( I read there was cooperation between Turkey and Israel adding that I'm not sure about that ) ?

3.Is there any other plan for designing UAVs or any other UAVs under development in Turkey ?

These are the names of Turkey's UAVs I found on the net :
3.Is there any other plan for designing UAVs or any other UAVs under development in Turkey ?
yap, just like their helicopter project, if they buy another US product, they will receive a bonus.
buy one, take two.

Aahahah.

Which of this drones are in serial production? Non of this drones are in production only images. Bad and poor images. Our Anka is almost operational and we have herons. This two systems are medium altitud long endurance. Which of your systems is male?

Iran can have short range and endurance drones. If you make male uav than you are big time.

Adding that , Every country has advanced step by step in designing and producing UAVs , How has Turkey reached this stage without any experience or previous attempts in this field ?

For example Iran started with these ones :

97587_846.jpg

102734_660.jpg

102735_711.jpg

8147099306_b59c9b38d1.jpg

13.jpg

mohajer-3.jpg

4%7E153.jpg

100188_866.jpg

After producing those 8 models ( and some other UAVs ) , Iran produced following ones :

101322_127.jpg

73788405884787204747.gif

101319_916.jpg

258532_orig.jpg

IMAGE634912593210846441.jpg

565687_orig.jpg

565639_orig.jpg

And after 35 years of experience in this field developing Sofreh Mahi :

irandronesofrehmahiflat.jpg

and recently reverse engineered scan eagle and might reverse engineer RQ-170 soon .

how did this uav end?

Karrar UCAV :

800px-Karrar.PNG

24.jpg

Karrar

Karrar ( Persian: کرار‎ karrār, "striker", nickname of Ali, first Imam of Shi'a, ) is an unmanned combat air vehicle produced for the military of Iran. According to reports, the UCAV can bomb targets at high speed. It is the first long range unmanned aerial drone manufactured in Iran .

Karrar UCAV is a jet powered attack drone, the first real example of its kind of it developed by Iran. While It was first unveiled during Government Week 2010 in a ceremony attended by President Ahmadinejad, it had been in development since 2003, with a scale model displayed in 2004. It is possibly connected with the Ababil Jet project. It is not however, readily connected to any South African designs as some allege. The two drones bear a skin-deep superficial resemblance, however at 2nd glance the resemblance disappears when the key differences in engine position and wing configuration become apparent.

Design :

The Karrar features an aerodynamic cigarette shaped fuselage with small , swept wings mounted low on the fuselage . At the rear , mounted high on the fuselage is the horizontal tailplane with wingtip fences on either side . Control surfaces are found on the main wing and the horizontal tailplane .

It is powered by a variant of the Toloue turbojet engine. Whether it is the Toloue-4 which powers the Noor cruise missile, with 3.7 kn of thrust, or the throttleable Toloue-5 with 4.4 kn of thrust, is unclear, though it would make much more sense for it to be the latter.

The Karrar is launched via RATO in the same manner as Iran's other UAVs. Recovery is a combination air-bag / parachute system.

n00050788-r-b-016.jpg

Karrar being launched with rocket-assisted-take-off (RATO)

Due to its long range and lack of optical sensors, some kind of INS/GPS-guided autopilot is a necessity, which the Karrar is reported to have. The system in question is unnamed (unlike the package on the Ababil for instance) but is full-spectrum in the sense that it controls the Karrar all the way from launch all the way through attacking the target and returning for recovery. It's also reported that the Karrar had terrain
following capability, which lends at least some credence to the 'stealth' claims; even if the aircraft itself isn't explicitly stealthy .

Iranian state TV said the Karrar has a range of 1000 kilometres and could carry two 115 kilograms bombs, or a precision-guided munition of 227 kilograms . The Karrar can also carry four Kowsar light anti-ship missiles or one Nasr-1 anti-ship missile. The Karrar unmanned combat air vehicle is 4 metres long and has a turbojet engine which can reach the speed of 900 kilometres per hour . The Karrar uses a rocket assist system to assist in take off and is recovered by parachute .

Manufacturer : Islamic Republic of Iran

Operational range : 1000 km

Flight altitude : 25000 - 40000 feet ( 7500 - 12000 m )

Speed : 900 km/h

Payload : 500 kg

565633_orig.jpg
[/IMG]
565630_orig.jpg

565640_orig.jpg

565635_orig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom