What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

If you really interested in restaurant, it is a huge profitable business in Pakistan....Maintain quality and taste you will see in days your business will takeoff like rocket...

About what fixed deposit account or about food business?

Fixed deposit like for 5 years you will get the double and for 10 years you will get 5 times more what you have deposited.

I think my cousin has some kind of bank account. I hear that he has Rs. 2 Crores (Rs. 20 million--I hate the damn Crores/Lakhs thingies!!) invested in a bank and he gets Rs. 200,000 every month?? That's very generous?

yaar zayda idea tu nai lakin Bani Gala tu buhat expensive area hai , you can confirm from someone from Isb , honestly if i had that capital i would most likely buy a summer house in either muree or Balakot, or somewhere near abbotabad , I am in love with these place :) i did inquire about Kaghan and Naran but there are huge plots and their price was in millions ..I once saw a 20 crore plot near babu sir top which was for either hotel or something ..but that place was heaven on earth..
there is a place on way from Naran to Babur sir top, in the middle there was a small village/town type build up, many hotels , restaurants , were under construction, i forget what that place is call i will try to remember , i will tell you , you can look for a plot there as well .

I think my cousin has some kind of bank account. I hear that he has Rs. 2 Crores (Rs. 20 million--I hate the damn Crores/Lakhs thingies!!) invested in a bank and he gets Rs. 200,000 every month?? That's very generous?
Yeah many people around me have these types of account but what I have it is fixed mean for 10 years i will get nothing but after 10 years I will get 5 times more what I have deposited.

Just don't go for private go for Govt insured banks and schemes.

that is worse investment after few years you will got 35-40K dollars . rupee is going down your cozen is doing ugly investments .

let me explain you one of my small investment

i buy a plot in feb 2017 with 2.7 million PKRs dollar then was 103 hense it was 26203 dollars
today its value is 7MILLIONS PKR its means today its in 41000 dollars

this is damn profit . rupee is losing purchasing power hourly how can we collect it profit? just go any bank tell them i want to fix deposit dollar or gold on profit dollar will yearly 2% hardly they give profit and for gold they refuse totally why ????????? because gold is solid and not losing purchasing power like currency , :lol:

depends on the profit rate. diff banks have diff profit rates, the highest one is with National savings account which has restrictions only pensioners gov servents or old ppl could avail, and that too with time bound maturity.

you guys are beyond me, as usual real estate! Man setup an industry, if it is as low as a screw making. Let people work for you. you got enough money.
mazdoor or thekeydar se kam ap karwao gay bhai jan ??:lol: bhai yahan mazdoor bhi 2number hoty hain factory workers tab tak shareef hain jab tak wo apki majboori nhi ban jaty :D or 1 corore main konsi industry lagti hai ?

yaar zayda idea tu nai lakin Bani Gala tu buhat expensive area hai , you can confirm from someone from Isb , honestly if i had that capital i would most likely buy a summer house in either muree or Balakot, or somewhere near abbotabad , I am in love with these place :) i did inquire about Kaghan and Naran but there are huge plots and their price was in millions ..I once saw a 20 crore plot near babu sir top which was for either hotel or something ..but that place was heaven on earth..
there is a place on way from Naran to Babur sir top, in the middle there was a small village/town type build up, many hotels , restaurants , were under construction, i forget what that place is call i will try to remember , i will tell you , you can look for a plot there as well .

That would be nice: A hotel business somewhere along the tourist areas. Doesn't have to be right in some expensive place like Murree or Naraan but along major arteries. Short of some major war or natural disasters, tourism sector in Pakistan is going to take off. The domestic tourism alone is a multi-billion $$ business. Plus, I have often thought of spending summers in the hills of Pakistan. Karachi is too nasty weather except in the winter season.

I am no ABCD! But my problem is that I can't be there much to oversee. In last 3 decades, I have barely spent a combined 6 months in Pakistan. And the trip in December 2019 was after 6 years.

mazdoor or thekeydar se kam ap karwao gay bhai jan ??:lol: bhai yahan mazdoor bhi 2number hoty hain factory workers tab tak shareef hain jab tak wo apki majboori nhi ban jaty :D or 1 corore main konsi industry lagti hai ?
yar dhondny sy kya nhi milta..baki mushkilat to ati hen.. risks lyny prty hen.. achi management ho to chl jati hy industry baki pesy ki bat hy to screw bnany wali industry ki example di hy main ap smjh jao.

That would be nice: A hotel business somewhere along the tourist areas. Doesn't have to be right in some expensive place like Murree or Naraan but along major arteries. Short of some major war or natural disasters, tourism sector in Pakistan is going to take off. The domestic tourism alone is a multi-billion $$ business. Plus, I have often thought of spending summers in the hills of Pakistan. Karachi is too nasty weather except in the winter season.

I am no ABCD! But my problem is that I can't be there much to oversee. In last 3 decades, I have barely spent a combined 6 months in Pakistan. And the trip in December 2019 was after 6 years.
you better invest in USA then i cant see you loss money and complain here after few years sir :P why you want to invest in a country which is far away and hard to maintain your investment . hotel line is not easy as i know .

yesterday one of my friend call me he was mad told me he want to sale his patrol station and want some peace of mind its worth 5-6 crores but low profit too much mess . he need 5-6 lakhs per month but with peace of mind . its not easy to do business in paksitan .

i fear you will end up lost these 65000 and then relaxed in USA :(

yar dhondny sy kya nhi milta..baki mushkilat to ati hen.. risks lyny prty hen.. achi management ho to chl jati hy industry baki pesy ki bat hy to screw bnany wali industry ki example di hy main ap smjh jao.
he is in USA and he will stay in USA this is the problem if he was local then we have 1 million ideas for him he may invest adn go back after a month then tell me hotel se ye kisi bhi kam se inko peechy se log profit bhegy gay apny imaan se batay ? yahan log saky bhai baap ka maal kha jaty hain jo bahir ke mulk ho :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That’s pretty decent middle class living in Pakistan

What you do in the states? I live in Illinois maybe some small business in states can give you good income.

go for phase three of dreamgardens.... i think i have never seen such kind of society in Pakistan... compete with DHA easily and their plots are booked very quickly..

Back
Top Bottom