What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean, can't debate properly with an East Asian like me, so the South Asian resorts to trolling.

BTW we have bigger penis size than Indians and we are taller too. But this is going off topic.
Not with Pakistanis u don't so **** off ur not a superior race ur just a skinny faggot rice munching fagget who inflates his ego to make up for what he lacks downstairs now go shoo go play with ur self

Here are the most accurate measures of Chinese size conducted by the respected Alvanon company. They earn their money by making the right measurements for practically all big fashion companies. A wrong size means bancruptcy.

Alvanon Releases Most Extensive Chinese Body Measurement Study| Reuters

List of customers: Meet Our Clients | Alvanon

The result matches my data. According to the article: "Average Chinese Male Height 5'8" which is 172 centimeters. This is taller than the 170 cm from wikipedia's 2002 data and certainly taller than Indian 2005 data, which is 164.7 cm (5 ft 5 in) to 166.3 cm (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in).

Also, keep in mind that China is a geographically diverse country. So northern Chinese tends to be taller than southern Chinese which is why you see all those northern provinces with average height that is 176 cm and southern ones with average height of 168 cm.

No u just have a tiny penis and a inflated ego it's quiet normal for East Asians to portray then self as superior to make up for what they lack downstairs fact Chinese average size smaller than south Asians keep inflating ur ego china man go eat some rice instead of throwing a tantrum like ur a superior race

They try to overcompensate because they know, they truly know deep down, that they have a deficit in achievements. They bring up IQ, china with 105 and South Asia with ~85. But who has added to humanity more? Us, the foundations of mathematics comes from us. Their culture is nothing more than a modification of South Asia's Buddhism. They lack the social skills, and have now positioned themselves as the antagonists of humanity. Their women are not faithful to them, instead they run off with white men. Physically speaking, they attempt to modify their features to give them a more human look. How extreme is it that they get surgery to open their eyes and surgery to fix their nose so they can get a nasal bridge? Do we South Asians go under the knife to alter our appearance? Nope.

Indians are useless in IQ, useless in PISA, useless in Olympiad, useless in sports, ugly looking women, short men, small brains.

If there was a competition for rape, boasting, arrogance, lying and religious extremists, Indians would be number 1 in every competition.

Indians breed like crazy and contribute nothing to this world.

To make it worse, Indians have the worst trait in humans such as rudeness, arrogance and boasting.

As I said before.

Whites, Blacks, Jews, East Asians are either good at intelligence or at sport or both.
Only Indians are bad at both. That right there says all you need to know about Indians.

We look much better than you, in fact we have traits your kind kills themselves to get. Our eyes are large, while yours are tiny and slanted as if you were squinting. We have a nasal bridge, while your nose ends prematurely. The back of our head is not flat, our face is not flat. Our women are beautiful, we have won many Miss Worlds and Universes, how many have your kind won? Our actresses are revered for their beauty, no body talks about orientals.

Oh the antagonists of mankind, just like America used and tossed Japan, you too will have the same fate.

Typical Indian racist. Can't debate properly so resort to facial features. Just proves my point about Indian IQ.

Winning miss world or miss universe proves utterly nothing. They are won based on more than looks and its political. India takes those things so serious and there are far more beautiful women than the women that win those competitions. East Asian women are far better looking than Indian women. Indian women are not wanted by any other races for marriage because they are ugly and unwanted.

America tried to toss us out in the Korean war and we ended up tossing them out of North Korea.

Is that why Japanese troops killed so many of Chinese during WW2? For your beauty and intelligence, or because they believed you too were inferior compared to them? In any case, how did you assume such high-grade BS as highlighted above? How many races have you interviewed? Where are the results of your 'study', if you ever carried out one? Or is just that picking datas from all the wrong orifices of your body is your favorite pasttime?

Don't give that Indians cannot debate with me BS. You bring valid points for discussion, your efforts will be returned with respect. You troll here, get ready to receive in kind.

Is that why Japanese troops killed so many of Chinese during WW2? For your beauty and intelligence, or because they believed you too were inferior compared to them? In any case, how did you assume such high-grade BS as highlighted above? How many races have you interviewed? Where are the results of your 'study', if you ever carried out one? Or is just that picking datas from all the wrong orifices of your body is your favorite pasttime?

Don't give that Indians cannot debate with me BS. You bring valid points for discussion, your efforts will be returned with respect. You troll here, get ready to receive in kind.

like how you indian become slaves and got killed by the british? and also of course we all know nobody wants indian women. Japanese vs. Chinese, apparently you don't know we are all east asian. i know, i know, in your 82 iq brain you think japanese is a different race than the chinese, Pakistanis killed so many of your indians in 2008 too huh, yes, we all know Pakistanis are superior than your indians.

hey Hypersonicmissiles, pakistanis on this forum are our all weather friends. I treat them with high respect. They can sure keep these indian in place even without chinese help.

like how you indian become slaves and got killed by the british? and also of course we all know nobody wants indian women. Japanese vs. Chinese, apparently you don't know we are all east asian. i know, i know, in your 82 iq brain you think japanese is a different race than the chinese, Pakistanis killed so many of your indians in 2008 too huh, yes, we all know Pakistanis are superior than your indians.

hey Hypersonicmissiles, pakistanis on this forum are our all weather friends. I treat them with high respect. They can sure keep these indian in place even without chinese help.

One Word: Nanking!
Nuff said.:coffee:

I said Indians are low class people that we don't respect for the following reasons (I wasn't trolling):

1) low IQ
2) useless at PISA
3) useless at Olympiad
4) useless at sport

Indians are good at nothing. Not education, not sports.

Why should we respect such people? There is nothing Indians have achieved that deserves our respect. You can't beat us in education, can't beat us in sports, can't beat us in technology, can't beat us in economy, can't beat us in military.
We have bullied and beaten you in war, which is why we invade your country like its nothing. Your opinion don't matter to us because we are just superior people living in a superior country.

I agree, but that guy was a Pakistani that abused me. So I responded in kind. I have nothing against Pakistsni, they are our friends.

I'm referring to Indians. They are dirty people.

Post reported Missy.

Shove your superiority complex up the very orifice whence it came from. Your respect or lack thereof counts for zilch. We did things our way, we do things our way and we will continue to do things our way. Our arts, literature and culture is good enough for us. If some outsider appreciates it, it's their wish. If someone doesn't, we don't give a rat's a$$ about it.

Regarding your post, some of your reasons are quite laughable too. What's China's ranking in Cricket? It's a sport we South Asians play. What have you won in that? Zilch! What's your claim to fame in Field Hockey? Does China have a good Kabaddi team? What about chess? How many World Champions has your 'high IQ' Nation produced in a game that requires high IQ? A lot of gassy fizz again!

The point is, we're a developing Nation, and a healthy one at that. This is not to say we don't have our fair share of problems. But the outlook and intent to tackling them are positive, and we'll manage to get better and change for the better with each passing day. That you bring basically the same set of arguments to every thread, irrespective of it's content, only shows that your only intent here is to troll.

@Aeronaut I request you to go through the comments this member makes in this Forum and judge for yourself if she's an unabashed racist or not. I believe racism shouldn't be tolerated here and racists shouldn't be allowed to sprout here, be it from any Nation.

Indians are useless in IQ, useless in PISA, useless in Olympiad, useless in sports, ugly looking women, short men, small brains.

If there was a competition for rape, boasting, arrogance, lying and religious extremists, Indians would be number 1 in every competition.

Indians breed like crazy and contribute nothing to this world.

To make it worse, Indians have the worst trait in humans such as rudeness, arrogance and boasting.

As I said before.

Whites, Blacks, Jews, East Asians are either good at intelligence or at sport or both.
Only Indians are bad at both. That right there says all you need to know about Indians.

Lol the most weird looking people on earth are calling Indians ugly!!!

yes, funny isn't it. east asian never viewed indian as good looking, we put indian in the same category as africans, to us, these two are no different to each other, bottom tier in terms of looks. lol.

yes, funny isn't it. east asian never viewed indian as good looking, we put indian in the same category as africans, to us, these two are no different to each other, bottom tier in terms of looks. lol.

No 1 gives a **** to how u view us!!!

The behaviors of some Chinese members here are disgusting. you don't need to keep bragging how successful you are or how awful Indians are, what the heck. The facts will demonstrate itself very well. Bragging about it will only make you like you need some attention or recognition and only little kids need that.

Sorry for my harsh words but I cannot stomach some of the comments made here. I am really losing interest coming here. IQ, IQ more IQ! lol

That's quite awful thing to say. You remind me of my mom that said my white friend looks like devil with deep socket blue eyes. I hope you are not provincial as my mom.

The behaviors of some Chinese members here are disgusting. you don't need to keep bragging how successful you are or how awful Indians are, what the heck. The facts will demonstrate itself very well. Bragging about it will only make you like you need some attention or recognition and only little kids need that.

Sorry for my harsh words but I cannot stomach some of the comments made here. I am really losing interest coming here. IQ, IQ more IQ! lol

That's quite awful thing to say. You remind me of my mom that said my white friend looks like devil with deep socket blue eyes. I hope you are not provincial as my mom.

LOL... that's one of the reasons I've stopped to comment in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom