What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if India is willing to invest in sports, it will always be a loser in the Olympics. I honestly don't see Indians surpassing Russians, Americans, Chinese, Europeans, Japan or South Korea which often rank very high on the medal list. Not intentionally insulting India but that's my view of how athletic Indians really are. Investing money in sport doesn't automatically create super Indians grabbing gold medals.

You do realize that the average Indian is two inches taller than the average Chinese? I mean if you want to go by physical traits we could. Else if you are on a solo retard competition then so be it.

10 is not that bad, I hope we do better next year. We have brilliant students, hope to see them coming up in international rankings.

Also North Korea surprised me, they've done great.
And I expected much more from India, it has very clever students, 29 is not good for India.

You do realize that the average Indian is two inches taller than the average Chinese? I mean if you want to go by physical traits we could. Else if you are on a solo retard competition then so be it.

indians are shorter than the chinese, fact. i know your indians got big mouth spewing lies, keep trying.

What sport...once we were top in hockey,once an indian team entered in olympics...but now we have fallen so low, everybody wants to be an engineer.I dont blame them,i blame my government, why not recognize talent at school level and groom them both from rural and urban areas, give them jobs , provide infrastructure, coaches...and most of all promote a culture where sports are valued.

China was not a British colony. :cheesy:

Most countries in the EU don't even know crickets even though we are just next door to the UK.

The Indian thinks he can insult Chinese this way, but the same can be said why Russians, Americans, Germans, Japanese, Koreans suck at cricket as well lol. Not many countries play cricket and it sure isn't a worthy event for the Olympics. Compare cricket with the rest of the Olympic events, many sport require stamina, body strength, endurance etc.. , we can grab many medals whether it's gold, silver or bronze it's not limited to one kind of sport. The only thing these losers can brag is CRICKET. For a country with 1.3 billion of people struggling to get even a medal or two then to blame the government or the mentality sheesh these Indians will come up with plenty of excuses why they have never been part of the high rankings. They really believe they can win > 100 medals if only money is invested in sports.

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erm, no. Chinese, even according to 2002 data (comparing to 2005 for India) is on average 4 centimeters taller than the average Indian.
2013 data of average height for each province is even taller.
2013年中国各省男女平均身高表_风飘雨过_新浪博客
An individual's height has a lot to do with the amount of nutrients they receive. Chinese economy officially started to take off in 80s, as a result, the younger generation saw a rapid increase in height.

Last edited:
This is bad considering there is a large drop in the ranking compared to last year

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erm, no. Chinese, even according to 2002 data (comparing to 2005 for India) is on average 4 centimeters taller than the average Indian.
2013 data of average height for each province is even taller.
2013年中国各省男女平均身高表_风飘雨过_新浪博客
An individual's height has a lot to do with the amount of nutrients they receive. Chinese economy officially started to take off in 80s, as a result, the younger generation saw a rapid increase in height.

Here are the most accurate measures of Chinese size conducted by the respected Alvanon company. They earn their money by making the right measurements for practically all big fashion companies. A wrong size means bancruptcy.

Alvanon Releases Most Extensive Chinese Body Measurement Study| Reuters

List of customers: Meet Our Clients | Alvanon

So now you are blaming the mentality of people who only wants to become doctors/engineers? India is not the only developing country, there are plenty of poor countries which managed to grab gold medals. Black people are known to run very fast that's why they are the champions in this area for example. Now don't tell me there's some Indian Usain Bolt who has never heard of the Olympics or that he rather study than grabbing an Olympic gold. Athletics isn't always a career, Russians are good in volleyball does that mean they can make it as a career? I don't see > 45 years old Russians representing Russia during the Olympics and most likely they won't become rich either. They are not some NBA basketball players earning millions of dollars.
I don't see India ever investing money into sports other than cricket so she can grab Olympic gold medals period, so there's no point debating with you whether Indian has the potential to rank high on the table amongst some great powers. I personally think India does not whether you blame it's your government's fault or the Indian mentality.

WTF?

Whites are smart and good at sports.
Blacks are very dumb and very good at sports.
Jews are very smart and bad at sports.
East Asians are very smart and very good at sports.
Indians are very dumb and very bad at sports.

All races are either good at one thing, being smart or athletic to be good at sports. Only Indians have neither, they are not very intelligent and dreadful at sports.

No amount of twisting can save face for India. That's one of the main reason we look down on Indians. That's why its difficult for us to respect them as people or as a country because they are not good at anything.

This is the blunt truth.
Is this a joke? Don't be a racist twat it's more to do with the government not committing enough there's hun dreads if not thousands of people who go unnoticed because there's not enough government support and funding like East Asian countries speaking from experience give south Asians the opportunity and ull see them in the top 10 atleast, there's many cases as proof in our South Asian communities that if given theopportunity we take it with both hands n make the best of it, many Pakistani students have got world wide recognition there's so much talent that goes unnoticed

It is a disgrace actually.

Education should have been sorted out ages ago. It is one of the primary functions of the state.

These are the same people who call us the most racist nation on Earth. We are certainly racisst, but it's not like they can utter the word with out becoming hypocrites themselves.

And Japanese and Chinese Men are stereotyped as Nerdish losers in Hollywood.

Who is stereotyped as nerd again?

Main/Bollywood Nerd - Television Tropes & Idioms

Raj Koothrappali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL yea right. It's not government money, its ability. South Asians lack it. Just compare South Asian countries to East Asian countries and you will see the difference.
We lack resources that's all, we can agree to disagree China Singapore Japan or what ever u wanna call it are not specially gifted were all humans.

Average Indian man is shorter than the average Chinese man.

Sorry, but you can try to sugarcoat it all you want but anyone can see the difference in human behaviour in South Asians to East Asians.

We are smarter, more athletic, more disciplined, more advanced and overall just superior.

Deal with it :coffee:
No u just have a tiny penis and a inflated ego it's quiet normal for East Asians to portray then self as superior to make up for what they lack downstairs fact Chinese average size smaller than south Asians keep inflating ur ego china man go eat some rice instead of throwing a tantrum like ur a superior race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom