What's new

The list: The World's Top 100 Restaurants 2012

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

India on the list

What abt Pakistan

Guys,

What is so different about fancy restaurants.

I eat outside on daily basis but have never paid more than Rs 300/- per head on a meal except once when i was ripped off by a dhaba.

i have eaten at some awesome places but not a big dent on pocket.

i also remember a restaurant in delhi called zino's or zeno's or something of that sort. a bir pricey but they had a HUGE buffet and the price was more or less justified.

in INDIA, the price of food is still quite less as compared to other countries..

In most western countries, food is an industry while in india the primary focus is still in filling ourselves up.

One of my favourites is a dhaba at the corner of the road where we lived, man he made amazing anda burgers :D

What abt Pakistan

if your priority is to eat good food only... then there are plenty of good restaurants in every city of Pakistan who will serve you better food than the world's best noma restaurant... but if your priority is to eat food in quite environment with customer service avalaibility in half a second and million dollar thrown away in fancy decorations then may be none of the pakistani restaurants would qualify that criteria

hmmm first the list is from a magazine which is authority only for itself
nevermind the Norway restaurant is very very famous even here in France i could see many programs about his genius

About Indians since there is a bashing sometimes (like some about Islam, or Jews; PDF what else lol)
:
one of my favorite restaurant in Paris is Indian restaurant and i strongly prefer Indian restaurant than Chinese food
but it is all about taste ... I guess Pakistan or Iran we of course have meals much more near to Indians than Chinese

Iran is not in the list but our meals are sophisticated
Everyone coming at home tasting our meals here are very surprised it is so tasty and special
But well even in Iran... let's say in Tehran there are some restaurants which are very expensive they say too cook French but indeed this is not a quality food... here most cooks cook better lol
but our traditionnal restaurants? ok they still exist but well we should consider it a little bit more

maybe that is one problem: not "exporting" and advertising our cuisine
maybe that's exactly what is the problem of India: the meals are good they can do high quality restaurants but they didn't enter in this advertising / economical system that a good product is more a good advertised product

not about cuisine, but just look "the artist": this is a great movie but welll... such success..
indeed no surprise they were doing a great campaign of advertising

By the way the very famous Japanese cuisine only 27 LOl what a joke

Apparently they wouldn't have tried all the restaurants in the world to come up with this list.

do not eat at a Norwegian restaurant, never!

if you wan't to eat out, go to a kebab/pizza shop or some Arab/Turkish/Pakistani food shop.

you'll get more there for the money than you would in some fancy restaurant. :tup:

if you want both quality and good food with reasonable price BARBEQUE NATION is the restaurant........just try and you wont be dissapointed!!:no:

Back
Top Bottom