What's new

International Islamic University students taunt and criticize Zaid Hamid

black blood your pictures of funny

so are you trying to say that Bush, Obama and other politicians are the slaves of Devil :rofl:

so are you trying to say that Bush, Obama and other politicians are the slaves of Devil :rofl:

:)

Dude but you gotta give it to blackblood, if i believed in something like that, i wouldn't have the guts to post it on a forum even anonumous :lol::lol::lol:

oh well if Yousuf Kazzab's allegations were never proved........... why we have so much fuss here?

Relax.....close the thread to avoid useless debates

these students throw stones at ministers after blasts, chastize a political analyst.....what next?

these people need to listen to some Qawwali and relax every now and then. Form a debate team, stand outside of parliament. Introduce a university radio channel, like what some institutions in the states do.

why everyone gotta shout at eachother all the time

my late night thoughts......

At any rate, he failed to reply and changed the topic. If he could satisfy people in his office, what stops him satisfying them in the public? I don't think he is a trustworthy person; his body language does not match with what he speaks. He is clearly playing with the emotions of the youngsters; a wise and mature person would never speak so naively as Mr. Zaid does.
Just to satisfy ur & "Musalman's" "rational" nature, he's ISI's civilian face... He infilterated Yusaf Kazab's circles as a "r a t"....

He faught himself in Afghanistan against Russians when u & "Musalman" were watching indian movies, admiring indian heroines in ur cozy houses, He was leader of a group of Mujahideen, do u think he could have done this without links with ISI...!!!
d975f1d123068ca3e85090dd6851f703.gif

& yeh, "wise & mature" ppl talk of peace-talks that end up in nothing except wasting time & making u look like u licked india's feet...

What Zaid Hamid talks of, u'll see it happening in few years time... There is NO solution to problems with india except WAR...

"Dehli par jhanda lehrain gey", How? What plan he has other than making the young blood boil with emotional talking!
What plan Prophet Muhammad(saww) had when he foretold conquest of Constantinapole...!!! & of other conquests that happened later, like while scared of enemy & migrating to Madinah, Prophet foretold a newly converted "Sarakah" that he'll wear jewels of King of Persia,,, which happened later after conquest of Iran.... Now don't jump to conclusion "how can I compare Zaid to Prophet".... rather Prophet himself foretold of upcoming war Zaid often refers to.... Nostradamus repeated that story... There's more ample substance that u r NOT "wise & mature" enough to deserve, that points out to future war b/w Pak & india.... So it's better to "boil-blood" of young & get them ready for event that's bound to happen.... Like it or not.

Last edited:

Any doubts:D ??

Please Close This Thread !

in that sign, thumb has to be extended out... While these guys above, misuse this symbol to promote their own signature...
23ca9f86509c8f3fa6f445f4fe4b2ac5.jpg

If it was ILY sign then why they make it when they r NOT waving to anyone...!!! & that too with thumb NOT-extended...

814ec33fa9cab884ebd7280e1f174d62.jpg

devil = evil jinns = followers of Shaytaan(a jinn)

Quran:72:6:And that persons from among men used to invoke the refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

Please Close This Thread !

Why close this thread? There are numerous other threads where character assasination of politicians and public figures has taken place. If the debate remains logical, there is no need for this thread to be closed. And by logical I mean no ILY sign references.

i dont think so Zaid hamid was run out of stage.

this program can be watched on youtube,
search for
Zaid Hamid at Superior University Part 9,10,11, Watch all 3 parts. Story would be clear.

JAzakAllah

i dont think so Zaid hamid was run out of stage.

this program can be watched on youtube,
search for
Zaid Hamid at Superior University Part 9,10,11, Watch all 3 parts.

There's a whole lot of difference b/w Superior University and Islamic International University. Didn't you even read the title of the topic?

Just to satisfy ur & "Musalman's" "rational" nature, he's ISI's civilian face... He infilterated Yusaf Kazab's circles as a "r a t"....
He faught himself in Afghanistan against Russians when u & "Musalman" were watching indian movies, admiring indian heroines in ur cozy houses, He was leader of a group of Mujahideen, do u think he could have done this without links with ISI...!!!
Question, which group leader he was? 2. How do u know I was watching Indian movies then?

& yeh, "wise & mature" ppl talk of peace-talks that end up in nothing except wasting time & making u look like u licked india's feet...
No sir no one talking about licking India's feet. We know they are our enemy, give us the solution. ZH never gives a solution, sirf logo ko jazbati karta hai, and usually ruin the very nature of the debates he is into. Like u are doing by saying in a jazbati way that people who are not war mongers wants to lick India's feet

What Zaid Hamid talks of, u'll see it happening in few years time... There is NO solution to problems with india except WAR...
Then tell people that only solution is war with India USA et al. Point is he does not say so, especially regarding the USA

What plan Prophet Muhammad(saww) had when he foretold conquest of Constantinapole...!!! & of other conquests that happened later, like while scared of enemy & migrating to Madinah, Prophet foretold a newly converted "Sarakah" that he'll wear jewels of King of Persia,,, which happened later after conquest of Iran.... Now don't jump to conclusion "how can I compare Zaid to Prophet".... rather Prophet himself foretold of upcoming war Zaid often refers to.... Nostradamus repeated that story... There's more ample substance that u r NOT "wise & mature" enough to deserve, that points out to future war b/w Pak & india.... So it's better to "boil-blood" of young & get them ready for event that's bound to happen.... Like it or not.
If u r talking about Gazwa i Hind. My point is that Hind has been conquered by Muslims before, how come those wars were not the same Gazwah i Hind. Why do we consider that Pakistan waging war against India will be Gazwah i Hind, while laws in Pakistan are same as Law in India and Pakistan was once part of India. And please our Commander in Chief is Asif Ali Zardari. Since u r mature enough please explain.

Q

If u r talking about Gazwa i Hind. My point is that Hind has been conquered by Muslims before, how come those wars were not the same Gazwah i Hind. Why do we consider that Pakistan waging war against India will be Gazwah i Hind, while laws in Pakistan are same as Law in India and Pakistan was once part of India. And please our Commander in Chief is Asif Ali Zardari. Since u r mature enough please explain.

I dont know about Zaid Hamid n neither want to coment on anyones personality and character without any knowledge and proof because ALLAH knows best.

But as far as your question regarding GHAZWA-E-HIND is concerned i have done a lot of research on that...As far as these Ahadith are concernd these are SAHIH ahadith...Muhammad Akram Awan has done a lot of work on that although thn i was not satisfied with that coz its a sensitive issue so for that i personaly mailed DR.Tahir ul Qadri and DR.Israr Ahmad

According to Dr.Israr Ahmad these Ahadith are valid ( Sahih) but i didnt have recieved any reply from Dr Tahir ul Qadri when i will recieve i will also mail u

According to net articles The Ahadith of Ghazwa-E-Hind are present in Saha Sita books one of them is Sunan Nasai by Imam Nasai u can check it by urself to satisfy u i will better request u that if u know some scholar u should ask him to check these Ahadith in Sunan Nasaiin order to verify .it will also add to my knowledge as well

As far as the time of this event is concerned only ALLAH knows best
but many people thnk that this event is still to occur opposing the opinion of many people thnk that it had occured during the period of Muhammad bin Qasim as the last line of Hadith clearly states that
"........When these muslims will return they will find Hazrat ISA (AS) the son of Maryam in Syria"

And remember Hazrat ISA (AS) hasn't reappeared yet.

Note i have just pasted the last sentence of Hadith not the full hadith as it was in urdu and Arabic

Many people also believe that all the wars that has been fought agains Hindustan are included in Ghazwa-E-Hind but the main war is still to happen

Also SHAH WALI ULLAH predicted that this event will happen

but i will still conclude with the sentence that

Only ALLAH knows best.ALLAH is the ALMIGHTY

Last edited:
Can someone translate Zaid Hamid in English for the benefit of people who do not understand urdu?

Zaid Hamid speaks against MQM's absurd policies because of which they are offending often. It is not possible that Zaid Hamid would "escape" because he could not answer question about some Kazzab. This is an attempt to malign this person and his noble movement of reviving Iqbal and system of Khilafat in this country.

Back
Top Bottom