What's new

International Islamic University students taunt and criticize Zaid Hamid

could anyone just translate it in english so that we can have fun too.BTW i am a zaid hamid fan...sach wala...!!!!!:cheesy::cheesy:

could anyone just translate it in english so that we can have fun too.BTW i am a zaid hamid fan...sach wala...!!!!!

Not that I like such stuff and it wont do any good not to mention it will be lopsided since ZH cannot clarify himself BUT just because everyone is saying it.......

Here's a summary:

"ZH was invited by some students of the IIUI for a lecture, during which, he said, Maulvis called Quaid e Azam a Kafir and now theyr'e calling me the same, there upon a student asked if he (ZH) would clarify his role with the man named Yusuf the Liar (who called himself a Prophet; the poor bastard was actually a schizophrenic --> that too without his drugs for a while :disagree: :lol: :frown: ), to which ZH stated that "it is what Maulvis do, call people Kafir, whoever calls a Muslim a Kafir is one himself".

Since this was an insufficient answer (Muslims believe that Muhammad PBUH was the last of the long line of the Prophets), the students started shouting, the pro ZH students tried to calm the situation but to no avail, in the end ZH had to leave the premises with his lecture incomplete.

By the way, Your'e welcome ;)

this news is surely exciting the indians who usually hate Zaid Hamid

Not just Indians, I hate him too. The guy is war monger looking for cheap publicity but inciting anti Indian and Jewish feelings. I went to listen to him on Iqbal, guy said nothing except our elders were bad they did not let us listen to Iqbal.

Another string against ZH in the media , and i guess the Program would be on aired so we will see !

Here is the Response posted on www.Brasstacks.pk

"Dear All, some fasadis are creating doubts about my beliefs on Khatm-e Nubuwwat. In love of Rasul Allah, I clearly declare that: "Sayyadi Muhammed Rasul Allah (SAW) is the last of the Prophets, there will be no prophet after him, curse of Allah be upon those who claim to be prophets after him or follow such false ...[Watch Video]

Alhamdolillah, We have made our final sharia complient statments on the false allegations in following comment and video. If these fassadis still have a problem, they should muster some courage to visit us in our office in Pindi for a face to face camera recorded session. We wish there were sharia courts in the country, .

And For those who also want a video responce to the allegations of Kufr on me by Takfiri Fasadis, here is a link where I, alhamdolilah, have responded to the bohtan and takfiri fatwas. May Allah forgive our mistakes and accept our sacrifices and love for Rasul Allah (sm). Jazak Allah. Zaid Hamid"

Mods Please Close this Thread !

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a harsh reply by ZH to a student who puts the same allegations

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why this false prophet "issue" is deemed more important by everyone.

What about the false info he gives on real life events. Atleast he can backtrack or deny this false prophet issue where atleast I have not seen any hard evidence of the same. But the false info that he has said on many TV shows is recorded and can easily be exposed.

I think the recent LUMS uni students were also able to corner him on some issue if Im not mistaken OTHER than just this false prophet issue.

At any rate, he failed to reply and changed the topic. If he could satisfy people in his office, what stops him satisfying them in the public? I don't think he is a trustworthy person; his body language does not match with what he speaks. He is clearly playing with the emotions of the youngsters; a wise and mature person would never speak so naively as Mr. Zaid does.

"Dehli par jhanda lehrain gey", How? What plan he has other than making the young blood boil with emotional talking!

Last edited:
Another string against ZH in the media ..
This is no string but the truth; indeed, Mr. Zaid Zaman Hamid has once been involved with Mr. Yousuf Kazzab (the liar) and if it is not him, he should have no problem defending his position publicly rather than inviting people in his office.

Source: Fitna Yusuf Kazzab

The dudes an idiot and i was shocked to see ali azmat the crazy bold rocker talking about neo cons?
i wonder what that is.
Anyways hes an idiot just like hari sud and bharat sharma.Such guys should be locked in a tower and keys should be thrown in the mighty arabian sea.:lol:

Wah ji wah kiya Man hai ye Zahid Hamid , wonderful fella with great articulate mind , and really conveys the message well:pakistan:

The dudes an idiot and i was shocked to see ali azmat the crazy bold rocker talking about neo cons?
i wonder what that is.
Anyways hes an idiot just like hari sud and bharat sharma.Such guys should be locked in a tower and keys should be thrown in the mighty arabian sea.:lol:

You seriously Do need some research because you are talking about Neocons & what you cannot deny is their Existence.

Here is it how it goes:

1: NeoConz (New Conservative Christian Zionists who are made to believe that until the Greater Israel is not made , Prophet Jesus would not come back to earth )

Linked to...

2 :Zionism (Extremist Jews or "Saihuni" who Use Kabahlah or the Dark Magic & this is the regime of Israel.

Remember Jews are different From Zionists as Zionists infact do not worship God anymore but they worship Lucifer or in other words the Satan.Luciferianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might have listened about who Funded Hitler for Holocaust How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

Zionists Funded Hitler to Kill a sheer amount of jews that Zionism can Outnumber Judaism and Zionists can protect their Blood line which runs through Horus Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

3: Freemasons.

Now Kabahlah or jewish dark Magic is directly related to Freemasons & Freemasons consist of The greatest Construction and Building design companies and what they do is quite interesting !

They Do not have a religious scripture so the transfer Kabahlah Knowledge on to Buildings and their designs .

They Were banned in Pakistan by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto but they do exist in Pakistan too.

Here is a small Example.

Lahore GPO Building.

Built during British Era , have a look at its aerial view !

053190f217e8a78e4e6192a0e56b4905.jpg

Do you see anything wrong with the design ??

Maybe not !!

Have a look at this one and then Map this symbol to the Top Building & you will see why the Building has this design.
BTW this is the symbol of Freemasonry !

665cac1d80a529e445304f3fd2059bac.gif

Continued....

4: Illuminati (The Elite)

When one would achieve 33 Degrees in Freemasonry they will become the Elite or Illuminati.

Have a look at them !

a4621bd502366251aa835290e466cb94.jpg

Madonna.

9de7c2e8c2bf20608a17d10501e19001.jpg

Bill clinton

GW Bush
1a63b4d8f4883e0c9a72e8c184b1ff44.jpg

Obama.

a92c1c9467929e48f52d9fbdc3e605d4.jpg

Sarah palen.

f30ffb3961aa00c2398952a62b8935e3.jpg

Back