King Abdullah of Jordan.

Nicolas sarkozy the French president.

8724b3d0a7d65ccdc9ade7ff60b39a02.jpg

Bush and his wife.

4e37998d876f471488f8345457564877.jpg

080f5d58ec131d6c22753a13fc51946d.jpg
[/B]

Dick Chaney .

Silvio Berlusconi Paul McCartney Bill Clinton?

b733266e0f2f4e124beabe11fc228bf0.jpg

fecdd8be8847e9f9b815c99036b304de.jpg

Mcdonald's CEO's

19928d4f00ca06fddc3d2fc83323af5b.jpg

Kid Rock.

96a15008d0a700141832a439062fe5a2.jpg

So Before you or anyone else Calls Ali Azmat a Stupid i suggest do your Home work !!!!

There is a lot of Sh!t out there what you would never ever have heard of .

Ali Azmat must have done his research that is why he talks because he can support his argument about Neoconz and rest of the Elite & you still have a choice to deny but it wont change the reality.

Thanks !

BB

Last edited:
Holy...WTF has this thread turned into? LOL

Zaid Hamid is a defense analyst/Commentator/field commander/Jihadi. That's it. He provides his fiery views and comments on current and future events and exposes the govn't and political/religious parties.

In the US there are dozens of defense analysts like him but no one says anything about them.

So long as our political elite remains coward and spineless, we need a few Zaid Hamids to keep the Indians and the Americans and our own gov't/political elite in check.

Can someone translate it in English?
Cliff notes:

1. There was some sort of seminars going on at the International Islamic University
2. Zaid Hamid's turn came
3. He made a remark comparing himself to Jinnah "There was a time people thought Jinnah was a Kafir, today they think I am a Kafir".
4. One student got up and asked "If you think you're a Muslim, please explain your relation with Yousuf Kazab" (A small time dude in Pakistan who claims himself to be a Prophet)
5. Zaid Hamid started off "These Maulvis have a habit of labeling everyone a Kafir".
6. Others got up and asked again "Hey you didn't answer about your relations with Yousuf Kazab"
7. Then the Zaid Hamid Supporters (also students) started shouting back at the students asking the questions
8. In all the commotion, Zaid Hamid fled. Switched his cell phone off
9. His university representative denied knowing Zaid Hamid personally.

I would admit the tone of the article seemed to be designed to defame Zaid Hamid... But this Yousuf Kazab relation is something new for me (not that I was following Zaid Hamid). How did this start?

Cliff notes:

1. There was some sort of seminars going on at the International Islamic University
2. Zaid Hamid's turn came
3. He made a remark comparing himself to Jinnah "There was a time people thought Jinnah was a Kafir, today they think I am a Kafir".
4. One student got up and asked "If you think you're a Muslim, please explain your relation with Yousuf Kazab" (A small time dude in Pakistan who claims himself to be a Prophet)
5. Zaid Hamid started off "These Maulvis have a habit of labeling everyone a Kafir".
6. Others got up and asked again "Hey you didn't answer about your relations with Yousuf Kazab"
7. Then the Zaid Hamid Supporters (also students) started shouting back at the students asking the questions
8. In all the commotion, Zaid Hamid fled. Switched his cell phone off
9. His university representative denied knowing Zaid Hamid personally.

I would admit the tone of the article seemed to be designed to defame Zaid Hamid... But this Yousuf Kazab relation is something new for me (not that I was following Zaid Hamid). How did this start?

The Yousaf Ali (Kazzab i.e liar was a title given to him by the Judge) allegations came up around Aug/Sep 2008 as far as I remember.

At any rate, he failed to reply and changed the topic. If he could satisfy people in his office, what stops him satisfying them in the public? I don't think he is a trustworthy person; his body language does not match with what he speaks. He is clearly playing with the emotions of the youngsters; a wise and mature person would never speak so naively as Mr. Zaid does.

"Dehli par jhanda lehrain gey", How? What plan he has other than making the young blood boil with emotional talking!
Exactly and that just create more stupidity rather than rational thinking among the youth.

That is just a love sign ppl use it alot in West , also used in rock and roll concert , or public gatherings - person gives that to say that he love the people watching , nothing to do with any of the "other ideas"

Only ALLAH knows who is right and who is wrong

So you all please not judge anyone on your personnel perception
because if he is Right and u r considering him wrong then u r commiting sin and if he is wrong and u r considering him right then u are again commiting sin

so in anyway u are sinner

so better to close this thread and

ALLAH knows best ,ALLAH is the ALMIGHTY

Ok so what if Zaid has said things that some of you don't like Isn't Quran says the same to fight for your right do what the agressors did to you open Quran read it you'll find it so now you'll protest against Allah?

Next check out all of his videos talk about those videos he has indeed positively contributed and explained history and all the information we never ever knew..appreciate someone some times problem here is we diss out Pakistanis and embrace rock stars of the west nice going!
Ah so people watch video of that Islamic university and than comment with their self made end notes! hilarious reminds me of india news channels..in the end apart from in your minds the negativity about Zaid Hamid do you think you have the positive side of his knowledge he acquired the answer is no..

Prophet Musa (P.B.U.H) once said I've more knowledge to a person, Allah (SWT) said don't say again that there another person who has the knowledge of the unseen that I have given to him Al-Khiḍr..at this Musa (A.S) as for the forgiveness from Allah..
Again don't conclude don't jump over the hedge..

Last edited:
This is no string but the truth; indeed, Mr. Zaid Zaman Hamid has once been involved with Mr. Yousuf Kazzab (the liar) and if it is not him, he should have no problem defending his position publicly rather than inviting people in his office.

Source: Fitna Yusuf Kazzab
What is the evidence associating him with Yousuf Kazzab?

If you have gone through the booklet (I gave the link), Zaid's name and Yousuf's other associates names are underlined in several places. The booklet is composed of information gathered from the newspapers/magazines of that time. Based on his name appearing in association with Yousuf, the student at the talk asked him about his association. I am not saying that the booklet is a proof, but Zaid instead of replying to the questioned started changing the topic and invited that one guy to his office. That is kind of strange and if I am a public figure, and accused of something like this, I would definitely refute any such thing at the venue where the question was asked.

Secondly, Zaid also said that 90% of this is lie; what about the rest of 10%? If he had never been associated with Yousuf, he could have brushed the allegation aside by saying this is all wrong. Nowhere in his reply he categorically denied his association with Yousuf and that is the problem.

somthing fishy fishy ....
????

somthing fishy fishy ....
????

Even I have no idea what is happening ....:no:

Although I would seriously like to stay away from this debate and don't want to claim something I have no knowledge of, here is something for you because you asked:

This is the most comprehensive document on the allegations. Go to this document here

This does not mean that I endorse all the ideas in the above mentioned document. And this para is just for the sake of avoiding further argumentation as people would have undoubtedly called me an "Agent" or "anti-Pakistan" had I not iterated my loyalty to the nation. Sorry state of affairs, you have to remind everybody of your patriotism and even then they can call you anything they want.

Back
Top Bottom