What's new

Intelligence report reveals links between PKK, Israel

Then if you value acting and believing based upon true facts you are going to have to do your own research and work to convince yourself.
look who is advising me.. someone who owns this signature below
Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
i did complete my own research fellow.. MLK was a good man but had lack of prescience i believe if he were alive today could criticize israeli policies just like the rest of the world.

No if the man was alive today he would show the world how people like you are slaves to maniacal ideologies of hateful scum you now represent

well, everyone knows that there is a link beetween terrorist organizations and US-Israel. These two states are reall terrorist states which founded by terrorism and the uniqe sample for human history.

i did complete my own research fellow.. MLK was a good man but had lack of prescience i believe if he were alive today could criticize israeli policies just like the rest of the world.

How simple for them.. To think that MLK would be pro segregation, how simple indeed..

im sure dr MLK turned in his grave..

if you do a research you will see all the war-mongerer funds use his words for propaganda..

also its wonderful to see a guy(ipakman) who justifies the murder of children is accusing you for being a slave to maniacal ideologies..these guys are full of irony these days..:rolleyes:

lol.. u fox joo .. i mean if israeli civillians are dying today only responsible is their government. No one in this world can make me believe that Israel fund some Islamic organization in name of goodness.
So u again imply that supporting Islamic charity organization equals to murder of civilians. OK ur position is clear no more questions.

well, everyone knows that there is a link beetween terrorist organizations and US-Israel. These two states are reall terrorist states which founded by terrorism and the uniqe sample for human history.
"Everyone knows" usually said when someone has no any proofs.

So u again imply that supporting Islamic charity organization equals to murder of civilians. OK ur position is clear no more questions.

my position always was clear.. When "killing civilians" is said it reminds me nothing but idf..

They probably enjoy from multiple personality disorder, so by that he(one of) means each and every of his other personalities "knows" that,
and of course each of them dumber than the next one :)

my position always was clear.. When "killing civilians" is said it reminds me nothing but idf..

You live in a conception that IDF mission is to kill civilians, maybe you should look at civilians who were killed as collateral damage?

They probably enjoy from multiple personality disorder, so by that he(one of) means each and every of his other personalities "knows" that,
and of course each of them dumber than the next one :)

more than you?hard to believe:what:

Has no any proofs ha ??? sometimes go out from your cave ..... Here is at Thailand most of people belive you jews help to seperatist Thais and sell weapons to thai royal army.

If you don't believe come and find it out by yourself .... !!!

I'll expand the quote a bit:

“peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.”

That speech was from 1968, after the Six-Day War, when Israeli-controlled territory stretched from the Suez Canal to Sharm el-Sheik through Gaza to The Good Fence, through Jericho and Jenin to Quneitra on the other side of the Golan. Israel has been willing to give up much of that in the cause of peace. It didn't work. Clearly MLK never believed it would, as the speech implies that for Israel to secure real peace it should retain territory that it had conquered the year before.

Clearly you have no remaining way to protect your position other than an ad hominem attack. Why should anybody - especially you - respect your opinion, then?

Just because TRDEFENCE got this news from Zaman doesn't automatically dismiss it as false. Sure, Zaman has a political agenda and close ties with the AKP. But what mainstream newspaper in Turkey really doesn't bear or serve a political agenda? Hurriyet, Sabah, Cumhuriyet, Radikal... all have associations with political views and even certain parties themselves.

TRDEFENCE otherwise publishes news from a wide range of sources, including both 'Secular' and 'Islamist' ones, as well as their own reports.

Whatever I am you keep waiting your so called Messiah.

Has no any proofs ha ??? sometimes go out from your cave ..... Here is at Thailand most of people belive you jews help to seperatist Thais and sell weapons to thai royal army.

If you don't believe come and find it out by yourself .... !!!
I fully agree with u. Rummors in Thailand about Jews supporting local separatists have same exactly validity as rummors about Jews supporting the PKK and rumors in Indonesia about Jews causing Tsunami.

I fully agree with u. Rummors in Thailand about Jews supporting local separatists have same exactly validity as rummors about Jews supporting the PKK and rumors in Indonesia about Jews causing Tsunami.

Yes dude rummors, lies, claims etc ........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom