What's new

Intelligence report reveals links between PKK, Israel

First of all i dont think that israel let karayılan tell their partnerships nor karayılan that stupid, pkk is recognized as terrorist organization by usa, eu, un.. if really this issue came up to agenda there must be real evidences which we will never able to know what are they.. and if you knew a bit of politic you could know "every true cannot be told everywhere".. Otherwise every country on planet earth could be in war or have cut relations today.
Its not me but your so called "report" used interview of PKK leader as evidence. But in reality he said the opposite thing: that Israel helps Turkey against PKK.

according to UPI, israel has supported and encouraged Hamas to gain power against Yaser Arafat's El-Fetih in 70's.. Why you ashamed of your child now..?
Hamas did not exist in 70-es, it was founded in 1988.

Its not me but your so called "report" used interview of PKK leader as evidence. But in reality he said the opposite thing: that Israel helps Turkey against PKK.

doesnt matter what he said officially or unofficially.. Dont worry intelligence doesnt work that way

Hamas did not exist in 70-es, it was founded in 1988.

you must tell it to UPI Terrorism Correspondent and analist. I quoted from him and others.. They say Hamas is a cont of Al-Mujamma al Islami registerd in 1978 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin.

Led by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, Al-Mujamma al Islami was legally registered in Israel in 1978. It widened its base through religious and social work, and formalised itself as Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) in 1987.

According to ICT papers, Hamas was legally registered in Israel in 1978 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the movement's spiritual leader, as an Islamic Association by the name Al-Mujamma al Islami, which widened its base of supporters and sympathizers by religious propaganda and social work.

But, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Hamas was legally registered in Israel in 1978 as an Islamic Association by Sheikh Ahmad Yassin.

Hamas was legally registered in Israel in 1978 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the movement's spiritual leader, as an Islamic Association by the name Al-Mujamma Al Islami. Initially, the organization followed the Muslim Brotherhood's model of acting primarily as a social welfare agency that catered especially to the Palestinian refugees in the Gaza Strip and, over time, developed a good reputation for improving the lives of Palestinians. Hamas also exerted its influence through the mosques.

doesnt matter what he said officially or unofficially.. Dont worry intelligence doesnt work that way
Then why it used interview as evidence when it says the opposite? So far no evidence was presented.

you must tell it to UPI Terrorism Correspondent and analist. I quoted from him and others.. They say Hamas is a cont of Al-Mujamma al Islami registerd in 1978 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin.
So Yassin was born a terrorist according to u? :rolleyes: In 1978 Yassin formed some Islamic charity organization and Israel supported him. In the beginning of 80-es Yassin's group started burning cinemas, alcohol stores and other nasty things. He was arrested. After his release he founded Hamas.

So Yassin was born a terrorist according to u? :rolleyes: In 1978 Yassin formed some Islamic charity organization and Israel supported him. In the beginning of 80-es Yassin's group started burning cinemas, alcohol stores and other nasty things. He was arrested. After his release he founded Hamas.

Do you have problem with math ? If he was born in 1937, how old he should be in 1978? 41 years doesnt seem a child age. As i stated, i quoted them from sources. After all i have read it sounds logical Israel created Hamas by supporting Yassin, and he transformed its organization into Hamas.. according to this article

Sheikh Ahmad Yassin
yassin.jpg

(1937-2004)
He joined the Muslim Brotherhood while studying at Cairo’s Al-Azhar University and adopted the movement’s belief that the rule of Islam should be imposed everywhere. After returning to Gaza, Yassin became actively involved in politics. He founded of the Islamic Centre in Gaza in 1973, which soon controlled all religious institutions. "In 1979, he founded the "Islamic Organization", Gil Sedan noted, "a body Israeli military authorities initially hoped would reduce the political influence of Yasser Arafat’s Fatah movement. At the time, the Islamic Organization dealt mostly with welfare. But the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood fueled Yassin’s belief that the Israelis occupied an Islamic land whose ownership was not negotiable, and the sheik gradually shifted from social and religious activity to clandestine activities against Israeli rule in the West Bank and Gaza.

During the first intifada in 1987, Sedan notes, "Yassin transformed his Islamic Organization into a new body called Hamas. An acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas means zeal in Arabic. In Hebrew, it means evil.

Source :Jewish Virtual Library

Just shows , how Mossad supports Terrorist organizations in Muslim countries , Israel is well on its way to kick itself in the balls one day.

How is that possible? You could have picked a more realistic analogy... And how can a sane person claim that when Pak isn`t exactly the most terror free country?

As both countries are going in opposite direction, Israel will try to damage Turkey by all means. Remember they are jews who will use any means to destroy their enemies. They can go to any extents that's why they got their kicked very badly by Hitler and later all Europeans were kicking their alternately instead of giving shelter to them and later Turkey and their cousins Arabs gave them the shelter in Middle East and got back stabbed themselves.
What Arabs and especially Palestinians are suffering now was due to their deviation from Islamic ideology and acceptance of Arab nationalism due to which they fought Turks their brothern and well wishers and befriended Kafirs from Europe and got the right result from God Almighty.
Still time is there that Turkey and Arab nations come together in all fields and resist the nasty plans of Zionist and Crusaders who are hell bent to destroy them by any mean.

As both countries are going in opposite direction, Israel will try to damage Turkey by all means. Remember they are jews who will use any means to destroy their enemies. They can go to any extents that's why they got their kicked very badly by Hitler and later all Europeans were kicking their alternately instead of giving shelter to them and later Turkey and their cousins Arabs gave them the shelter in Middle East and got back stabbed themselves.
What Arabs and especially Palestinians are suffering now was due to their deviation from Islamic ideology and acceptance of Arab nationalism due to which they fought Turks their brothern and well wishers and befriended Kafirs from Europe and got the right result from God Almighty.
Still time is there that Turkey and Arab nations come together in all fields and resist the nasty plans of Zionist and Crusaders who are hell bent to destroy them by any mean.

Ohh gosh, you are the Epiphany of Islam aren`t you?

Do you have problem with math ? If he was born in 1937, how old he should be in 1978? 41 years doesnt seem a child age. As i stated, i quoted them from sources. After all i have read it sounds logical Israel created Hamas by supporting Yassin, and he transformed its organization into Hamas.. according to this article

Source :Jewish Virtual Library
U only strengthening my point. Until 41 Yassin did nothing wrong, was ordinary guy. So who could expect he will make major terrorist group 10 years later?

U only strengthening my point. Until 41 Yassin did nothing wrong, was ordinary guy. So who could expect he will make major terrorist group 10 years later?

obviously joos didnt expect when they are funding yassin's organization against arafat's el-fetih in 70s, hahaha now dont cry guys, what goes around comes around..

obviously joos didnt expect when they are funding yassin's organization against arafat's el-fetih in 70s, hahaha now dont cry guys, what goes around comes around..
U mean Israeli civilians deserve to be killed because Israel helped some Islamic charity organzation in 70-es?

U mean Israeli civilians deserve to be killed because Israel helped some Islamic charity organzation in 70-es?

lol.. u fox joo .. i mean if israeli civillians are dying today only responsible is their government. No one in this world can make me believe that Israel fund some Islamic organization in name of goodness.

No one in this world can make me believe that Israel fund some Islamic organization in name of goodness.
Then if you value acting and believing based upon true facts you are going to have to do your own research and work to convince yourself.

Then if you value acting and believing based upon true facts you are going to have to do your own research and work to convince yourself.

actually it is well known that Israel supported the islamists in order to weaken Fatah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom