What's new

INS VIKRAMDITYA in Indian Service

:enjoy::enjoy:
Give_That_Man_A_Cookie_meme.jpg

Late 2016/early 2017 for sea trials, in IN service by mid/late 2018.

Oh,it's gonna be one hell of a force under the IN's disposal.In my opinion,after the induction of IAC 1,the INS Viraat should be turned into an LHD.What do you say??

n,after the induction of IAC 1,the INS Viraat should be turned into an LHD.What do you say??
After certain point it just becomes uneconomical to keep a ship afloat and the Viraat crossed that point a LONG time ago. The Viraat has only been kept in service so that Indian has had a ACC for the past few years, not because she really has much life left in her. After the IAC-1 is in service she will be retired and this is the smart thing to do. The IN is going to get 4 LHD/LPD by 2020 as it is.

No invitation to Gorkhali.....
Corrected bro........my bad.

Awesome!!!

Now I might sound very dilettante with my doubts but still I want to get it cleared.
1) why were some guys wearing silver colored suit?
2) why did some flights touch down to take off immediately?? What was the purpose?

@Abingdonboy I didnt get any notification for this mention.
FYI: @WebMaster

Awesome!!!

Now I might sound very dilettante with my doubts but still I want to get it cleared.
1) why were some guys wearing silver colored suit?
2) why did some flights touch down to take off immediately?? What was the purpose?

@Abingdonboy I didnt get any notification for this mention.
FYI: @WebMaster

1) Firefighting suits.
2) For the lols :P

1) Firefighting suits.
2) For the lols :P
It sooo happens that even when I am not trolling ppl assume that I am trolling. :(

I am sure there would be a more appropriate answer to my 2nd doubt.

Back
Top Bottom