What's new

China wants its warships in Indian waters to search for plane : India declines permission

--
accepted...
sea is for all.. its own by Mother earth only....
we never claim it..
for Chinese .. they understand different language ..
if we dont claim it they will say its theirs

goed u clarified hey. I was typing an email to our navy to warn them hahaha

goed u clarified hey. I was typing an email to our navy to warn them hahaha
--
hee.. please dont..
SA gave gift of mahatma gandhi to india
from india mohandad went to SA
from SA mahatma came..
so thanks :yahoo:
and your original mandella is there tooo..

SA is factory of g8 leaders..
hope i will visit soon :police:

Delivering aid is not the same as searching for missing persons.
Since these are 150 Chinese nationals, it makes sense that China would want to double check.

While there may be Chinese nationals, with whom we sympathise, the IN is more than capable of delivering what has been requested. They are welcome to provide details of the request to the IN. The Chinese navy is not welcome. It's as simple as that.

help the chinese people not chiense govt
people care for their dears one
govt care for politics and brownie points

We cannot Risk on security of our own billion+ population for 150 Chinese nationals. For search and rescue our ships will duly check the region.

Our sympathy goes out to China and its people and we are more than willing to help but not at the risk of our country's security.

Those were Pakistani civilians whose lives were at risk. If Indian civilians were stranded and Pakistan refused, then the situation would be comparable.

Have you heard of Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijack..!

Due to extremely low fuel level, the aircraft requested an emergency landing in
Lahore, Pakistan. Pakistan initially denied the request. Pakistan also shut down their air traffic services, thus effectively blackening the whole of Pakistan airspace for the Indian Airlines flight and switched off all lights at Lahore Airport. With no help from ATC, Captain Sharan banked on his visual instincts and began descending on what he thought was a runway only to find out that it was a well-lit road and aborted landing the aircraft in time. On understanding that the only other option for the aircraft was to crash land, Lahore Airport switched on its lights and allowed the aircraft to land. Lahore airport officials refueled the aircraft and allowed it to leave Lahore at 22:32 IST. Pakistani officials rejected the pilot's request to offload some women and children passengers due to tense relations with India

Indian Airlines Flight 814 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please address all my other points or take back your comments about this being "disgraceful" or just say everything India ever does to you is disgraceful...

Your other points have been addressed.

India could declare an exclusion zone around sensitive areas but allow Chinese ships to search other parts within India's EEZ. The whole of India's EEZ is not a sensitive military zone.

I think the chinease warships should be allowed into indian waters.

ON THE BASIS that each of the WARSHIPS is paired with a INDIAN WARSHIP so they can work TOGETHER

TIMES LIKES THE TWO NAVIES need to work together

The article did not mention where exactly in the Indian ocean and if would infrignge on indian territory as agreed upon by all nations? If not why not. Warships, cargo ships go through the indian ocean all the time.

Will Pakistan allow the IN warships to enter Pakistani waters to search for Indian fishermen lost at sea? Will China allow the IN to enter Chinese waters for providing humanitarian aid to Vietnam?

Let's not get all emotional. The IN has enough assets to carry out SAR on its own, as per requests. The Chinese could as well have requested the IN to join the search as required by sharing information, which it did not.

While, we do wholly sympathise with the Chinese and are ready to help with the SAR, it will be with our assets and resources in our backyard.

That makes no sense. China can just provide humanitarian aid to vn if called for through land, no point going through water.

:coffee:
I think the chinease warships should be allowed into indian waters.

ON THE BASIS that each of the WARSHIPS is paired with a INDIAN WARSHIP so they can work TOGETHER

TIMES LIKES THE TWO NAVIES need to work together
that defeats the purpose and counterproductive by having chinese and indian ships side by side searching the same area.

The article did not mention where exactly in the Indian ocean and if would infrignge on indian territory as agreed upon by all nations? If not why not. Warships, cargo ships go through the indian ocean all the time.
The article points to the fact the Chinese wanted to search around the (already cleared) A&N islands.

The article points to the fact the Chinese wanted to search around the (already cleared) A&N islands.

Around the a&n island but the whole ocean outside the territorial claim is not Indian controlled, so not sure what the problem is. I think they believe the indian navy did not do a thorough search.

Back
Top Bottom