What's new

China wants its warships in Indian waters to search for plane : India declines permission

India could declare an exclusion zone around sensitive areas but allow Chinese ships to search other parts within India's EEZ. The whole of India's EEZ is not a sensitive military zone.
To what end are the Chinese seeking to come into India's waters and search areas the Indian Mil has already cleared? I'd argue there is not a damn thing they could add to the search what do they have the IN doesn't have? Nothing plain and simple. With the UAVs and P-8Is the IN has their SAR capability is perhaps the greatest in the region above even the PLA(N)s. The Chinese are wasting their own time going in and they aren't foolish- they'd know this, so it begs the question- why are they REALLY looking to enter Indian waters? Fair enough the Indian Military denies the Chinese such permission, I mean yes- this is a tragedy but do you expect Indian professionals on the ground to fail at their duty and ignore by the very real threat the Chinese pose to these islands? The Chinese have been sending "fishing trawlers" (SIGNIT vessels) into these very waters over the past few years- these officers know that, you think they'll just forget this?

If the PLA(N) have any new evidence to warrant a new search of the Indian waters they are free to pass such information onto the Indian Military and a thorough search will be conducted on their behalf. If they think they can just sail into Indian waters they can jog on.

Around the a&n island but the whole ocean outside the territorial claim is not Indian controlled, so not sure what the problem is. I think they believe the indian navy did not do a thorough search.
The very fact they have had to seek Indian permission means the Chinese want to search inside India's EEZ/SEZ of either the mainland or A&N islands (this is where they want to go), if it was anywhere else in the Indian Ocean they are free to go there- that's international waters, India has no authority there.

The Chinese can think what they like, if there was anything to find the Indian Mil would've found it- they're not going to find anything new with a few frigates and auxiliary vessels- if that's even what they were planning to send.

The more I think about it, the more I see this as a pretty lame attempt to take advantage of the situation and get some date at A&N islands they have been craving for years...

To what end are the Chinese seeking to come into India's waters and search areas the Indian Mil has already cleared? I'd argue there is not a damn thing they could add to the search what do they have the IN doesn't have? Nothing plain and simple. With the UAVs and P-8Is the IN has their SAR capability is perhaps the greatest in the region above even the PLA(N)s. The Chinese are wasting their own time going in and they aren't foolish- they'd know this, so it begs the question- why are they REALLY looking to enter Indian waters? Fair enough the Indian Military denies the Chinese such permission, I mean yes- this is a tragedy but do you expect Indian professionals on the ground to fail at their duty and ignore by the very real threat the Chinese pose to these islands? The Chinese have been sending "fishing trawlers" (SIGNIT vessels) into these very waters over the past few years- these officers know that, you think they'll just forget this?

If the PLA(N) have any new evidence to warrant a new search of the Indian waters they are free to pass such information onto the Indian Military and a thorough search will be conducted on their behalf. If they think they can just sail into Indian waters they can jog on.

The very fact they have had to seek Indian permission means the Chinese want to search inside India's EEZ/SEZ of either the mainland or A&N islands (this is where they want to go), if it was anywhere else in the Indian Ocean they are free to go there- that's international waters, India has no authority there.

The Chinese can think what they like, if there was anything to find the Indian Mil would've found it- they're not going to find anything new with a few frigates and auxiliary vessels- if that's even what they were planning to send.

The more I think about it, the more I see this as a pretty lame attempt to take advantage of the situation and get some date at A&N islands they have been craving for years...
Not necessarily. When foreign warships travel close to a country's EEZ/SEZ it is customary to "seek" permission or let the country know they are passing through.

Not necessarily. When foreign warships travel close to a country's EEZ/SEZ it is customary to "seek" permission or let the country know they are passing through.
But they weren't "letting India know" they were asking for PERMISSION to enter Indian waters which was denied. India couldn't deny permission to pass close by their EEZ/SEZ nor would they deny permission to the PLA(N)'s request for transit, they denied the request to enter and search INDIAN waters...

Plane with 150 Chinese crashed there, Australia Government announced the wreckage of MH370 maybe in South Indian Ocean. That's why we want to enter into "your water". If you can reach the suspected crash area to help find, I won't say anything. If you are not trying to help, better back off, thanks. Some Indian member really disappoint me.

Plane with 150 Chinese crashed there, Australia Government announced the wreckage of MH370 maybe in South Indian Ocean. That's why we want to enter into "your water". If you can reach the suspected crash area to help find, I won't say anything. If you are not trying to help, better back off, thanks. Some Indian member really disappoint me.

Read the news again, the possible wreckage was found off the coast of Australia in International waters. China is asking permission to search near A&N Islands which India has already searched.

Your level of understanding disappoint me.

Read the news again, the possible wreckage was found off the coast of Australia in International waters. China is asking permission to search near A&N Islands which India has already searched.

Your level of understanding disappoint me.

Who knows if you really tried or if you got the capability to find something. I highly doubt.

Quit with the drugs, mate.

Similarly we highly doubt your real intentions in asking to search the area, hence we denied it.

Yeah, I know. Sounds fair. A bunch of cold blooded incapability cowards ask anything for a price. Plane crashed into "your water", but the other country found its trace, funny.

you are a joke.

Yeah, I know. Sounds fair. A bunch of cold blooded incapability cowards ask anything for a price. Plane crashed into "your water", but the other country found its trace, funny.

you are a joke.

Your level of comprehension surprises me, the possible wreckage is found near Australia in International Waters. Try to wrap your head around this, India is not like your country where we claim the entirety of Indian Ocean. Just because the name of the ocean is Indian Ocean, doesn't mean India dictates all of it.

In consideration of the poor relationship between the two countries, the declination from India is quite expected.

you are a joke.
--
hee ..
ok we are joke .. happy .. go tell CCP.. invade the jokers..
if you still cant invade jokers.. then who you are?
please crash in our water... you have coordinates? which country sat found.. the big daddys compass/baidu one ?
give me one country except North korea (its not country .. its cruel a joke on humanity) who trust you..

In consideration of the poor relationship between the two countries, the declination from India is quite expected.
--
may be .. but
india never said no for cooperation..
only issue is how ?
we will provide all support but with our terms ? is it not justifiable ?
if you think IN is not worthy of that ops then its different issue

I think Indian navy is very capable of searching in this region, India declined China cause they don't want China taking opportunity to collect hydrologic data and recon around A&N. Our relationship is not good enough to get a 'YES' from India..

Back
Top Bottom