What's new

Maroof Raza - Think Literature 2013

Your 2nd post on this thread is proof enough of your frustration. :P
I know its very hard for you to assimilate truth specially since you've been constantly fed with hatred towards India and you know so well that the Maroof Razak had completely nailed it. :lol:

Chill Amiii!!
We dont want any part of Pakistan to join India (not even Baluchistan) nor will Modi gobble up Pakistan.:p:

My second post on this thread was essentially a call to use's God's greatest gift to man - Intellect and really ask ourselves why oh why do we engage in such ludicrous analysis about Pakistan when almost all of that applies to ourselves but I'll call it frustration if it makes you happy ! :)

I don't want to join India either ! :bad:

You still can't cook ! :whistle:

And the name is Mr.Armstong....not Armi ! :mad:

I'm not your pet poodle ! :pissed:

My second post on this thread was essentially a call to use's God's greatest gift to man - Intellect and really ask ourselves why oh why do we engage in such ludicrous analysis about Pakistan when almost all of that applies to ourselves but I'll call it frustration if it makes you happy ! :)
Yaaawn!!
The lone warrior. Yaawn...yaawn!

Armstrong said:
And the name is Mr.Armstong....not Armi ! :mad:
Armi???
I called you Amiii...that girlish name suits you :p:
(I hate to type your very long name ARMMMSTRONGGG ....buack :bad:)

Armstrong said:
I'm not your pet poodle ! :pissed:
you're my APSOOOOOO :devil:

Armstrong said:
You still can't cook ! :whistle:

Btw discussing my cooking skills on this thread is completely :offpost:

:lol::lol::lol:

You 're one member who doesnt need smileys to add humor to his posts.
And that's precisely the reason why I've the distinction of getting slapped with 8 negative ratings already as the mods out here (especially Aeronaut my jigri dost!) don't seem to be endowed with a sense of humor!!! Jeeeez!

Yaaawn!!
The lone warrior. Yaawn...yaawn!

The Lone Wolf, thank you very much ! :smokin:

Armi???
I called you Amiii...that girlish name suits you :p:
(I hate to type your very long name ARMMMSTRONGGG ....buack :bad:)

Okay ! :(

you're my APSOOOOOO :devil:

You know I still don't know what APSOOOO means ? :unsure:
Btw discussing my cooking skills on this thread is completely :offpost:

To paraphrase your earlier comment : Bitter Truth ! :whistle:

Perhaps nothing ground breaking but certainly a nice talk and makes some points that are worth some serious thought especially now with a change of leadership in India. the last 5 mins or so.

Heard it completely now only. Actually it happened in my city, but who goes to hear these things? But because of you I now know a lots of things I did not know!!.

Anyway it depends on ones education system what ones country's people thinks about rest of the world. In ours starting from Std-1 to Std-10 (that's the age when the brains are moulded) we learn that Akbar was called Mahanubhab (Great) and Aurangzeb was opposite of him, But in our neighbour the reverse is taught and so the people there has different views on us!!. So What and how many this type of seminars or discussions are there, it is futile to change the neighbour's perception.

I was hearing one discussions in NDTV and the anchor said " All the political parties in India whenever they come to power or try to come to power, they promise these two things"

1. To improve/revive PSUs.
2. To Improve/revive relations with Pakistan.........:D

And we all know the results!!

Back
Top Bottom