What's new

Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we all part time work on kebab shops.

You want some prominent Iranians? Ok how about Pierre Omidyar the founder and owner of Ebay, or how about Google vice-president Omid Kordestani? Or how about the first civilian in outer space Anushe Ansari? Loool I could go on listing for days but its not worth it.

To be fair its not just him, I too see many turks in kebab shops. Add me to the source list

Thanks to our great cuisine we can open Kebab shops and make a lot of money that others can't :) Thanks for compliments. If you had great cuisine as we do than maybe you wouldn't have this sh!tty economy which is half of ours.

Only Frenchs and Chinese in my country was from French and Chinese restourants, I am pretty sure that all French and Chinese people are nothing more than restourant workers. :P

Thanks to our great cuisine we can open Kebab shops and make a lot of money that others can't :) Thanks for compliments. If you had great cuisine as we do than maybe you wouldn't have this sh!tty economy which is half of ours.

Only Frenchs and Chinese in my country was from French and Chinese restourants, I am pretty sure that all French and Chinese people are nothing more than restourant workers. :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great cuisine!!! You know who eats doner kebab? Drunk english people when they come back from the pub!!!! Real Kabab comes from Iran, we lent the idea to you torks and you had to go make it disgusting.

Great tork cuisine of doner kebab, right next to burger and chips loool:

17065493_66b2b35b6d_z.jpg

Real kabab:

39_l

Seriously guys we need a permanent solution, all of the threads filled by kindergarden kids...

So what happened to the lemon guys ?

How did it end up with doner kebabs, lol. I feel hungry now. :)

Lemon got sqeezed by turks and persians. :)

but i thought you do not eat meat?:welcome: to the club.

Seriously guys we need a permanent solution, all of the threads filled by kindergarden kids...

i have many times tried to tell, the only solution is to report and not to feed the trolls here, otherwise, they just spamming the thread so that it should be closed, and there will be no serious messages that is related to the topic.

please DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Arkadaslar kapidaki köpege kemik atmayin yoksa hep havlar bunlar, muhattap olmayin en iyisi yoksa gidecekleri yok.

"Do not feed the trolls"

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great cuisine!!! You know who eats doner kebab? Drunk english people when they come back from the pub!!!! Real Kabab comes from Iran, we lent the idea to you torks and you had to go make it disgusting.

Great tork cuisine of doner kebab, right next to burger and chips loool:

17065493_66b2b35b6d_z.jpg

Real kabab:

39_l

Ask any man about Kebabs and he will say Turks :D Who cares about you Persians, it was us that made kebabs famous and it was us that created this wonderful kebab phenomeno. Kebab belongs to Turks. :P

Man, I should go and eat some İskender...

World knew about kebabs middle east cuisine thanks to us and not you Persians, you were just ruled by us and nothing more... oh and I wonder how do you feel about your Arab rules between 7th-11th century or your Turkish rulers between 11th and 20th century?

Ask any man about Kebabs and he will say Turks :D Who cares about you Persians, it was us that made kebabs famous and it was us that created this wonderful kebab phenomeno. Kebab belongs to Turks. :P

Man, I should go and eat some İskender...

World knew about kebabs middle east cuisine thanks to us and not you Persians, you were just ruled by us and nothing more... oh and I wonder how do you feel about your Arab rules between 7th-11th century or your Turkish rulers between 11th and 20th century?

You seem like uneducated women if you ask me. does Turkey allow women to be educated? I am just wondering.

Deno don't answer them please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom