What's new

Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you just brand them terrorist and murder them using heli gunships?

And what does indian army do when they encounter armed terrorist? Sit down and ask them if they want i cup of tea to? Dont make me laugh!

And what does indian army do when they encounter armed terrorist? Sit down and ask them if they want i cup of tea to? Dont make me laugh!
We never use helicopter gunship, heavy weaponry or jet in encounter with armed terrorist. Almost always small arms are used.
Now a days its more of law and order job involving armed police and para, unless it involves some siese or hostages.

Yes, we have released many of them and they have joined normal life. We dont kill them like insects, the way you do.

I would trust BBC than nationalist turks here, for them every kurd is a terrorist.
No, every kurd who's trialed and convicted by courts is a terrorist. But since this guy is avaiting trial yet, it isn't BBC's job to comment if he's guilty or innocent
We never use helicopter gunship, heavy weaponry or jet in encounter with armed terrorist. Almost always small arms are used.
Now a days its more of law and order job involving armed police and para, unless it involves some siese or hostages.
We fight on a tougher geography than you and we fight against a more determined insurgent group than you. Terrain is almost impossible for vehicles to cross and there are very few roads because of mountainous region and there are thousands of caverns you can't find where terrorists are located, you can't search under every rock, you have no way of knowing if you are walking into an ambush unless you are the one who's ambushing.

air support is very limited, we have only a handful of twin engine AH1W Super Cobra gunships which are able to fly on high and hot conditions, survelliance is very limited we've got only a handful of Heron UAVs

Most of the time only commando squads operate in these mountainous regions but convoys march between brigade HQ and outposts and patrol between villages. They are constantly under threat of mines, IEDs, ambushes etc. etc.

We are not dealing with mere criminals here we are fighting an assymetric war and we have to use all the resources we can get.

No, every kurd who's trialed and convicted by courts is a terrorist. But since this guy is avaiting trial yet, it isn't BBC's job to comment if he's guilty or innocent
When did BBC said he is innocent or guilty. It shows some of the abuses of anti terror law, using this as a test case.

When did BBC said he is innocent or guilty. It shows some of the abuses of anti terror law, using this as a test case.

Title of the thread: Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Care to explain?

Title of the thread: Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Care to explain?
Thats banana's title, not BBC title. Did you even read the post?
I agree, you should never change the title, it confuses people, and leads to duplicate threads.

Common people, This was published by our own national news too, I don't want to judge before full evidence but tis guy is deaf and can't speak because of that and he is accused of slogans for supporting terrorist organisation...

I find this trial a joke, a joke that played on an innocent bystanders life and future of his family and nothing else...

Iran needs to start arming the PKK and help them separate from this racist country.
kurds have been living in that region long time before Turks were even created.now these turks are bullying the kurds :disagree:

The racism of the turks is unbelievable. the UN should take action against Turkey over this and their armenian genocide.

Iran please help the PKK, Kurds are our brothers, we can't sit back while these racist Kurds besmirch them and their glorious history! TURKS OUT OF KURD LAND!!!

photo_verybig_106084.jpg

shahin vatani:

turks are just a card being played by NATO, once they get destroyes kurds will get their country back.
think about this, they allowd Turks into NATO but not in the EU, they are just using these Turks and these poor Turks think they are some sort of a regional power :lol: they are being thrown about like a ball between the real power.

Poseidon that is very true, Turks are a funny race you know!! Originally from the Mongol deserts, these guys now think because they stole some Greek land that they are European!!!! Loool they even had to go up and make a fake European alphabet hahahaha soooo pathetic!!! But we know what Europe really thinks of them, European countries ****** slap them every chance they get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom