What's new

Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD is a Turk! :devil:

tumblr_kueb3lb5h51qzv9mho1_500.jpg

Poseidon that is very true, Turks are a funny made up race you know!! Originally from the Mongol deserts, these guys now think because they stole some Greek land that they are European!!!! Loool they even had to go up and make a fake European alphabet hahahaha soooo pathetic!!! But we know what Europe really thinks of them, European countries ****** slap them every chance they get!!

But you got to feel sorry for them :lol: poor people.
france alone is shitting on them.

But you got to feel sorry for them :lol: poor people.
france alone is shitting on them.

Loool trust me Germany is next in line for that! Germans saying you have already ruined our beautiful country with your 4 million refugees, we can't take anymore!!!!

Loool trust me Germany is next in line for that! Germans saying you have already ruined our beautiful country with your 4 million refugees, we can't take anymore!!!!
4 million??? these people are always going on about how great their stolen country is, and they are all escaping to Germany :lol:

4 million??? these people are always going on about how great their stolen country is, and they are all escaping to Germany :lol:

Not just Germany either!! All over Europe they are ascending! And they never make anything of themselves. Iranians when we go abroad we work hard and usually become rich and successful. Turks just stay working in their ocakbasi! I have never in my life seen a successful Turk, a lawyer or a doctor looool. Only find them in Doner Kebab shops!!!! hahahaha

Not just Germany either!! All over Europe they are ascending! And they never make anything of themselves. Iranians when we go abroad we work hard and usually become rich and successful. Turks just stay working in their ocakbasi! I have never in my life seen a successful Turk, a lawyer or a doctor looool. Only find them in Doner Kebab shops!!!! hahahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yet Turkey is ahead of oil rich Iran in economy by miles, how does that function?

Sorry are you have some kind of disable ? didn't your families thought you how to properly argue ?

You have no right to whine when someone insults you, first learn how to speak like adults.

Yet Turkey is ahead of oil rich Iran in economy by miles, how does that function?

LOL yeah what is your economy? when EU collapses you will become the next zimbabwe :rofl:
Iran is lucky to have worlds largest hydrocarbon reserves, but according to you just because they are lucky to have that and they sell it then for some reason their economy is not as great as yours? your ecnomy is not even that much bigger than theirs kiddo.
you are comparing yourself to a nation 30+ years under harsh sanctions, you need to compare yourself to japan and germany, countries where you turks are working in kebab shop whilst Iranian are professors,doctors Etc.

even though, they start manufacturing much more cars than you, and good quality cars too, such as their dena. they are moving light years faster than you in science whilst you're begging NATO and other countries for technology.

Sorry are you have some kind of disable ? didn't your families thought you how to properly argue ?

You have no right to whine when someone insults you, first learn how to speak like adults.
huh? poor kid, are you crying? my family teach me to argue? you're the one that seems to be mentally disabled.

Failed steps of evolutions try to insult us...

meme-are-you-kidding-me.png

Well if we compare our posts, its not that hard to see who is unable to speak like an adult and mentally have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom