What's new

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia

Haven't the Indonesian had already occupied Australia via its boat people already? If we look at Christmas Island, most of the detainee are from Indonesia.

Why they need a Hugh Military to "Outgun" Australia? Just keep send those Asylum Boat here, we don't have a solution on that, and that's 7 years and counting. :lol:

On a serious note. Again, when Australian say "Defence" they really mean Defend. Indonesian can try and take our land if they want, we make sure we will give them a good fight. Don't forget the terrain of Australia is seriously favor the defender than the attacker. Plus, if they decided to Attack us, they will suffer the same fate as the Japanese in WW2. Got routed out by a Combine US/ANZAC force.

People need to reclaim the Australia land back to the original people. You can have 20 million people controlling that vast land, where India, Indonesia, and other countries are packed like sardines. Australian are racists ignorantbogan assholes.

Where is the human rights of the original people in Australia? Pretty sad, when white racist have the monopoly on the human right narrative.

Are you on drug? According to Statistic Bureau, Australia have a higher than average percentage of Multicultural population with 20-25% (15% Asian, ~5% African, ~5% Middle Eastern,(2% on Lebanese alone) 2.6% Aborginal) of non-European descents resident. Compare to the big country like China of their 6.06%. US 27.8%, UK 12%

Demography of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Demographics of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't even know it's a crime to have a low population density, so what we have a small population? Is that a inconvenience to you because you live like Pigpen and we have a big mansion build on a 1 Square Km land? If you want our way of live, try and migrate here, we welcome you if you satisfied our requirements, if not, bugger off

Indonesia should have a really strong military...They are the largest Islamic Nation in South East Asia Pacific region...I wish indonesians best of luck!

Aussies are only good at cricket...lol

Whoever thinks the ADF are a push over clearly have no idea about the ground realities.

We can give a hiding to many countries that are larger than us.

Haven't the Indonesian had already occupied Australia via its boat people already? If we look at Christmas Island, most of the detainee are from Indonesia.

Why they need a Hugh Military to "Outgun" Australia? Just keep send those Asylum Boat here, we don't have a solution on that, and that's 7 years and counting. :lol:

On a serious note. Again, when Australian say "Defence" they really mean Defend. Indonesian can try and take our land if they want, we make sure we will give them a good fight. Don't forget the terrain of Australia is seriously favor the defender than the attacker. Plus, if they decided to Attack us, they will suffer the same fate as the Japanese in WW2. Got routed out by a Combine US/ANZAC force.

Most boat peoples are not Indonesians actually, they are Sri Lankan, Iraqis, Pakistanis, and Rohingya fleeing conflicts from their home countries to Australia via Indonesia. Most Indonesians detained by Australia are actually boat crews.

In fact, Australia has been for years pleading Indonesia to stop them from coming to Australia. Of cource, generally, the Indonesian government attitude is: "That's you problem, the refugees want to seek asylum in Australia, not Indonesia"

In fact, Australia always try to push their responsibility to Indonesia. Examples include 2003 MV Tampa affair, which Norwegian boat had been rescueing 438 Afghani refugees distressed in International Water, and were heading to Chistmas Island. The Australian government refused to let the freighter to enter Christmas Island, instead told them to go to Indonesia Merak Port despite the dired and emergency situation!

"The Australian troops instructed Captain Arne Rinnan to move the ship back into international waters; he refused, claiming the ship was unsafe to sail until the asylum seekers had been offloaded. The ship-owners said they agreed with his decision, and the Norwegian government warned the Australian government not to seek to force the ship to return to international waters against the captain's will.

The Australian government tried to persuade Indonesia to accept the asylum seekers; Indonesia refused. Norway also refused to accept the asylum seekers and reported Australia to the United Nations, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, and the International Maritime Organisation for alleged failure to obey its duties under international law, though it did not ask for the assistance of these organisations."

Most boat peoples are not Indonesians actually, they are Sri Lankan, Iraqis, Pakistanis, and Rohingya fleeing conflicts from their home countries to Australia via Indonesia. Most Indonesians detained by Australia are actually boat crews.

In fact, Australia has been for years pleading Indonesia to stop them from coming to Australia. Of cource, generally, the Indonesian government attitude is: "That's you problem, the refugees want to seek asylum in Australia, not Indonesia"

In fact, Australia always try to push their responsibility to Indonesia. Examples include 2003 MV Tampa affair, which Norwegian boat had been rescueing 438 Afghani refugees distressed in International Water, and were heading to Chistmas Island. The Australian government refused to let the freighter to enter Christmas Island, instead told them to go to Indonesia Merak Port despite the dired and emergency situation!

I thought I made this clear.......

The boat people is a joke, you do not need to reply in detail.....

I have already maintained the Boat People issue need to be dealt with a stronger approach by OUR GOVERNMENT as long as they still let those people jump the queue on Immigration issue, boat people will keep coming. Do bear in mind, since 2007, we do not turn around any boat that suspected loaded with asylum seeker. We need to go back to Howard Policy of turning the boat back but our bleeding hard green and labor party see that was too cruel.

People need to reclaim the Australia land back to the original people.

Indigenous Australians are Australians and have the same rights etc as any other Australian. Theres nothing to reclaim, Australia is their country, just like its mine.

You can have 20 million people controlling that vast land, where India, Indonesia, and other countries are packed like sardines. Australian are racists ignorantbogan assholes.

Australias population is 23 million and 90% of the land is uninhabitable. You clearly don't have a clue about Australia or its people.

Where is the human rights of the original people in Australia? Pretty sad, when white racist have the monopoly on the human right narrative.

All Australians have the same rights.

Why compete wih Australia at all, the whole of northern territory is open to attack with limited defense. I remember last year some drunk was able to stumble into a small naval base and steal a bunch of small fire arms, just walked out of there.

Not true at all. Most of our military is based in the North. Also that guy wasn't a drunk. He was a sailor who was stationed at the facility so he knew how to bypass all the security.

To be fair, it is your governments responsibility aswell considering corrupt officials in your country are allowing people smuggling to be operated out of Indonesia.

The so called "refugees" fly to Indonesia and use it as a launching pad to get to Australia.

Indigenous Australians are Australians and have the same rights etc as any other Australian. Theres nothing to reclaim, Australia is their country, just like its mine.

Australias population is 23 million and 90% of the land is uninhabitable. You clearly don't have a clue about Australia or its people.

All Australians have the same rights.

Not true at all. Most of our military is based in the North. Also that guy wasn't a drunk. He was a sailor who was stationed at the facility so he knew how to bypass all the security.

lol you started to go dumb when you argue too much about Australia to someone who have NO IDEA how Australia work AT ALL. LOL

How does this incident

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

AN Australian navy sailor accused of overpowering a fellow seaman and stealing weapons from a patrol boat in Darwin has pleaded guilty to all charges against him.
Matthew Evans, 26, appeared in the Darwin Supreme Court on Friday to face charges of depriving a person of personal liberty, aggravated robbery, two counts of aggravated assault and one charge of recklessly endangering serious harm.

It's alleged Evans, dressed in a military uniform and a balaclava, attacked a fellow seaman at Darwin's Coonawarra Navy base and tied him up before stealing 12 handguns and two shotguns from HMAS Bathurst, which was moored at the time.

The incident occurred on November 30 last year.

Evans pleaded guilty to all charges and is due to face court on April 15 for sentencing.

Turn into this

Why compete wih Australia at all, the whole of northern territory is open to attack with limited defense. I remember last year some drunk was able to stumble into a small naval base and steal a bunch of small fire arms, just walked out of there.

is beyond my imagine, perhaps that version of the story appear on every Chinese PLA or CCTV media, I don't know...:lol:

But there is 1 fun fact about the sailor's story tho. He never got charged with Firearms related offence even tho he stole 12 pistol and 2 shotgun. Read the news. He wasn't charged with those offences

lol you started to go dumb when you argue too much about Australia to someone who have NO IDEA how Australia work AT ALL. LOL

But i'm not arguing with him. I'm correcting him and providing him with the facts so he hopefully won't continue to make such absurd, incorrect statements again(wishful thinking on my part) :cheers:

But i'm not arguing with him. I'm correcting him and providing him with the facts so he hopefully won't continue to make such absurd, incorrect statements again(wishful thinking on my part) :cheers:

lol if they don't bother checking if their claim is legit and come up here blare about their point, I would say the value of reply or even pay attention to their post is minimized

lol if they don't bother checking if their claim is legit and come up here blare about their point, I would say the value of reply or even pay attention to their post is minimized

Well, other people reading the thread will see they have been corrected and will have the right information :)

Australia has a weak ground force and everyone knows that. It is built to support countries like US to achieve collaborative goals rather then go at war by itself. Same as New Zealand.

Australia has a weak ground force and everyone knows that. It is built to support countries like US to achieve collaborative goals rather then go at war by itself. Same as New Zealand.

Australia is an island in a peaceful part of the world, it doesn't need need a 1 million man land army.

Back
Top Bottom