What's new

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia

Aus army is like 80% bogans, ******* useless cows. The special ops are good the rest are retards. Still remember Australia's first fatality in the war against terror? That guy shot himself in the head inside the barracks cleaning his gun.

No seriously buddy, where do you get the balls to spout idiocy like this. I'll be going to Sydney, Friday evening. I should be able to get guests into the RAAF Base Richmond, there are usually a few Army guys around, maybe then you'll get some firsthand information, hey?

One thing- Never trust forecasts. Live with what you have in the present.

Second thing- I don't understand your hatred for white/western world especially since you live in the UK.

Honestly, even I am awaiting the end of Western domination of this world but there is just something very sinister about your plans. Take away Australia's resources why ?

What if somebody does that to any of our countryies in Asia ? Bad right ?

At what point does one realise that he is the bad guy in the whole equation

Maybe he butt hurt when he got rejected by many white girl back in the UK, hence all the hostility with the Whites.

He can "Forecast" whatever he wanted but in the end, in his past post, he had demonstrated his lack of military skill, and he does not know anything about Australia. SO consider most his word is simply trolling.

No need to even lift a finger to reply his post further

No seriously buddy, where do you get the balls to spout idiocy like this. I'll be going to Sydney, Friday evening. I should be able to get guests into the RAAF Base Richmond, there are usually a few Army guys around, maybe then you'll get some firsthand information, hey?

I don't really think he live in Australia, he may have lived in Australia in the past, but unless he stay in his home all the time for his duration, I can hardly imagine anyone who live in Australia know so little about Australia.

It's always funny to watch people like UKBengali resort to racism and insults when they get out witted and when their false information is corrected.

You can see it coming a mile away.

One thing- Never trust forecasts. Live with what you have in the present.

Second thing- I don't understand your hatred for white/western world especially since you live in the UK.

Honestly, even I am awaiting the end of Western domination of this world but there is just something very sinister about your plans. Take away Australia's resources why ?

What if somebody does that to any of our countryies in Asia ? Bad right ?

At what point does one realise that he is the bad guy in the whole equation

It's something that can be observed among South Asian workers in Arab nations too (hatred for the host population). I think it comes down to insecurity and jealousy. But it's not like those Arabs or Britons care what some frustrated Bengali has to say.

All his rants center around China leading the way for an Islamic revival (as strange as it sounds).

It's something that can be observed among South Asian workers in Arab nations too (hatred for the host population). I think it comes down to insecurity and jealousy. But it's not like those Arabs or Britons care what some frustrated Bengali has to say.

All his rants center around China leading the way for an Islamic revival (as strange as it sounds).

I can't say anything about other South Asians but I have never heard such sentiments from Indians who work in the West.It will be wise if you don't paint all South Asians with the same brush the way UK Bengali is trying to do here with white people.

Stop infighting!

Fight those who don't belong in this part of the world。

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia
By Indonesia correspondent George Roberts

Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono says his country should strive to have a more powerful military than Australia.

About 16,000 Indonesian troops are preparing for joint military exercises in East Java.

Meeting with military commanders, Mr Yudhoyono told them that Indonesia's military should be bigger and more modern than countries like Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.

Indonesia's military boasts 470,000 active troops, while the Australian Defence Force has just over 80,000 full-time personnel and reservists..

It has also embarked on a military upgrade program, building warships and drones, as well buying fighter jets, helicopters and rockets.

Dude is correct. Indonesia is a huge country and it has a growing economy. Its resource base should reflect that in terms of a regionally major military.

Some of the conversations on here are spot on, i.e. whether Indonesia is able to invade Australia. I mean look,how can the Indonesians sit back after the Australians have already established a bridgehead in Bali, with their hordes of party goers and backpackers?

BALISCHOOL_CROP-1_N20647152_1186435.JPG

Don't be fooled by this image. Having fun is last thing on their mind. The invasion is here and Indonesia has to act now. Pretty soon we may see the fall of Jakarta itself!

Look guys both countries get on very well. Australia is the largest aid donor to Indonesia, trade is rapidly growing between the two, people to people contact has been great over the year (mainly tourism based) and things can only get better.

I wish the South East Asian and Australasia region well.

Some of the conversations on here are spot on, i.e. whether Indonesia is able to invade Australia. I mean look,how can the Indonesians sit back after the Australians have already established a bridgehead in Bali, with their hordes of party goers and backpackers?

Don't be fooled by this image. Having fun is last thing on their mind. The invasion is here and Indonesia has to act now. Pretty soon we may see the fall of Jakarta itself!

Look guys both countries get on very well. Australia is the largest aid donor to Indonesia, trade is rapidly growing between the two, people to people contact has been great over the year (mainly tourism based) and things can only get better.

LOL. I'm 95% this is a joke but considering some of the nut cases on this forum, there is chance you could be serious. :omghaha:

If it wasn't for them, Indonesia's tourist industry wouldn't be the same. Australia tourists contributes to Indonesia's tourism industry.

I've been gone for days & there's already war between Australia & Indonesia(in ze net)! What kind of inbred cockbag actually believe that there will a "war" between 2 nation in the near future. Just because SBY want to outgun Australia doesn't mean they're going to pointed at them. The Indonesian government is currently planning to buy cattle farm in Australia! Why go to war with Australia if you planning to invest in the country?

Indonesians plan investment in cattle stations - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Indonesia keen to invest in Australian cattle properties | Asia Pacific | ABC Radio Australia

Beef producers want cattle donated to Indonesia - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Not to mention Australia defense strategy also include us:
Australian Defense Plan Targets Indonesian Ties

Australian+No.77+Squadron+FA-18+Hornet+welcome+Indonesian+Air+Force+(TNI-AU)+Sukhoi+Su-27+&+Su-30+Flanker+into+Darwin+to+participate+in+Exercse+Pitch+Black+2012+(1).jpg

Australian Hornet & Indonesian Flanker during Pitch Black Exercise 2012

LOL. I'm 95% this is a joke but considering some of the nut cases on this forum, there is chance you could be serious. :omghaha:

You are correct my friend, it is a joke. They do look a lively bunch don't they?

Guys let's stop this bickering okay, in the first place the people who made those article are ignorant.

The original statement in bahasa/local newspaper only mention that the Indonesian president told the press that Indonesian armed forces should STRIVE to have better and bigger armed forces than Australia, Malaysia, or it's neighbour simply BECAUSE Indonesia is vast and have a large population to protect. There are no statement mentioning about vowing to outgun Australia.

So the one we should blame is the writer of the article for misinterpreting (inaccurate translation), and for using provocative headline.

Indonesia won't invade Australia, while Indonesian should worry about backpackers invasion :lol:
Aussie should worry more about "Illegal Immigrant's Invasion" rather than worrying about Indonesia. :D

And don't blame Indonesia for waves of illegal immigrant coming to your country. Even your own Armed Forces, Police Forces, cannot stop 100% those refugees much less Indonesia. Bloody hell, Even the United States cannot stop 100% illegal immigrants coming to their country

Maybe he butt hurt when he got rejected by many white girl back in the UK, hence all the hostility with the Whites.

He can "Forecast" whatever he wanted but in the end, in his past post, he had demonstrated his lack of military skill, and he does not know anything about Australia. SO consider most his word is simply trolling.

No need to even lift a finger to reply his post further

Lol. What do I say to that!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom