What's new

Indonesia set to penalise sex outside marriage in overhaul of criminal code

The way people are defending zina in this thread I would only accept their support if they send their baji too for Zina with same enthusiasm

Baji paish karo warna chup raho. That is my message for all zina supporters
These lunda liberals harass female students in universities, on streets and in workplaces but keep their own female family members uneducated prisoned in their homes. Their liberalism only awakens at others' mothers, sisters, daughters and wives

These lunda liberals harass female students in universities, on streets and in workplaces but keep their own female family members uneducated prisoned in their homes. Their liberalism only awakens at others' mothers, sisters, daughters and wives

The way these guys are irritated on this decision it feels like Indonesian government didn't criminalize zina but asked for their baji ka rishta

Western media and Indian media stated the law is protested by Indonesians.

The truth is Indonesian students protesting Anti Corruption Law while Criminal Law protester protested in the same day since Parliament wanted to release those 2 different law in the same day 3 years ago. Anti Criminal Law protester is very minority during the demonstration 3 years ago.

The Anti Corruption Law revision has been released 3 years ago, so the university students dont have any urge to do the protesting over criminal law now since their main target 3 years ago is Anti Corruption Law in which make our Anti Corruption Body (KPK) under government, not independent institution as it should be. Intellectual, Activist, media, and university students want our Anti Corruption Body (KPK) keep being independent.

This is the protest 3 years ago, now do you see any protest in Jakarta ?

Last edited:
As a slum dwelling virgin who no woman would even let hang around in her vicinity, and as someone who has not but travelled even a few miles outside of the unfortunate Hyderabad ghetto you were born in..

What business do you have commenting on Indonesian matters ?

Oya, I forgot, we of course already criminalizing having sex with underage person. The punishment will be hard if the victims are underage women. Recent case is the men get death penalty

Great. No pedos lusting after smiling 15 year old girls then. Or chop chop. Wonder what your friend @jamahir has to say to that.

Indonesia is doing the right thing. It's time Indonesia and all Muslim countries pass such laws and make sure they are implemented. It's time to return Islam and stand against kufr and fitna.

Indonesia is developing in all fronts. It is one of the few Islamic countries that are globally respected for their progress and intellectual maturity.

Lets send all "Meri pussy (cat), Meri marzi" aunties to Indonesia.

Indonesia is developing in all fronts. It is one of the few Islamic countries that are globally respected for their progress and intellectual maturity.
My only wish is that they focus on their defence. They are located in an area which would be center of major conflicts for next several decades and the countries least equipped to defend themselves are Indonesia and Malaysia. Their Air Forces specially seeing their size and importance are close to being bad joke. I am really worried about it. Seriously not interested in seeing another Muslim brother getting destroyed not being able to fight back.
@Indos

My only wish is that they focus on their defence. They are located in an area which would be center of major conflicts for next several decades and the countries least equipped to defend themselves are Indonesia and Malaysia. Their Air Forces specially seeing their size and importance are close to being bad joke. I am really worried about it. Seriously not interested in seeing another Muslim brother getting destroyed not being able to fight back.
@Indos

I dont think our Air Force is a bad joke. Any way, I dont believe we are going at war with China over small dispute in SCS, the relationship is good.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is expected that before Indonesia start mass producing KF21/IFX in 2028-29 inshaAllah, Indonesia will have already around 79 fighters.

79 fighters with medium range missile capable.

33 F16 Block 52
16 Sukhoi (5 Su27 and 11 Su 30 MKM)
12 Mirage 2000-5
18 Rafale F4

66 Attack and Patrol planes

19 T50i Golden Eagle (sidewinder launch capable)
32 Hawk 200/100 (sidewinder launch capable)
15 Supertucano

6 MALE UCAV + Possible Acquisition of home grown MALE UCAV

6 CH4 UCAV
Possible future acquisition of home grown Elang Hitam MALE UCAV

1670128170733.png

1670130171493.png

InshaAllah at least 48 KF21/IFX after we can mass produce the plane in the country, 2028 forward

Last edited:
For KF21/IFX, the plan is 80 planes, just see F414 engine acquisition plan

1670130365386.png

Indonesia set to penalise sex outside marriage in overhaul of criminal code​

JAKARTA – Indonesia’s Parliament is expected to pass a new criminal code in December that will penalise sex outside marriage with a punishment of up to one year in jail, officials have confirmed.

The legislative overhaul will also ban insulting the president or state institutions and expressing any views counter to Indonesia’s state ideology. Cohabitation before marriage is also banned.

Decades in the making, the new criminal code is expected to be passed on Dec 15, Indonesia’s deputy justice minister Edward Omar Sharif Hiariej told Reuters.

“We’re proud to have a criminal code that’s in line with Indonesian values,” he said.

Mr Bambang Wuryanto, a lawmaker involved in the draft, said the new code could be passed as early as next week.

The code, if passed, would apply to Indonesian citizens and foreigners alike, with business groups expressing concern about what damage the rules might have on Indonesia’s image as a holiday and investment destination.

The draft has the support of some Islamic groups in a country, where conservatism is on the rise, although opponents argue that it reverses liberal reforms enacted after the 1998 fall of authoritarian leader Suharto.

You can keep multiple wives then why be in illegal relationships 🤔?

The way people are defending zina in this thread I would only accept their support if they send their baji too for zina with same enthusiasm

Baji paish karo warna chup raho. That is my message for all zina supporters

Rational people don't interfere in the personal matters of their bajis. They don't come in a mob of brothers, uncles and cousins and throw the baji on the wall and strangle her to death.

The way these guys are irritated on this decision it feels like Indonesian government didn't criminalize zina but asked for their baji ka rishta

Why are you obsessed with bajis ? Is it like the bhabhi-dewar songs from Bhojpuri films ? :D Oh, I forgot, you don't like females.

It is not the liberals who mob-molested and beat up that female TikToker in Lahore on Independence Day last year and stole her phone and jewelry on the side :
New Delhi | Jagran News Desk: A horrifying video from Pakistan has emerged online in which hordes of men are seen groping, mauling and tearing off the clothes of a woman, who is famed for her videos on TikTok. Several such horrific videos of the woman being "brutally attacked" in Lahore even as the country celebrated its Independence Day on August 14 have surfaced online. For a while, the incident was among the top hashtags on Twitter as #minarPakistan and #400men were used by outraged netizens who expressed their shock and disgust at the violence against the woman.

The woman has filed a complaint with police in which she alleged that a mob of around 400 people attacked her and her friends while she was filming a video near Minar-e-Pakistan on August 14, according to local media reports.

"I was stripped and my clothes were torn apart," she said alleging that the mob picked her up and started tossing her in the air, the Express Tribune quoted.

The woman also alleged that she kept crying for help but to no avail and no one came to her rescue. Disturbing video clips widely circulated in social media show hundreds of men thrashing the woman, tearing her clothes and hurling it into the air.

She also alleged that her gold ornaments were "forcibly taken" by unidentified people in the crowd, while the mobile phone and cash were also "snatched".

Maria Amir wrote in Dawn that there can be no more obvious metaphor for how depraved our society really is. It is hard to imagine a more powerful symbolic representation of how we have twisted the very meaning of 'independence' and 'freedom' to cater solely to one gender at the expense of another. There really is no other way to say it, we are in the midst of gender apartheid.

The incident took place at the Greater Iqbal Park area in Lahore according to the First Information Report (FIR) registered at the Lorry Adda police station in the city.

The annual report of the State of Human Rights in Pakistan released by the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) for the year 2020 amply describes the plight of women in the country.

The HRCP report has once again painted a concerning picture of the women's rights situation in the country. The HRCP has highlighted forms of violence against women, which include sexual assault and domestic violence prevalent across the country.

(With inputs from ANI)
The lady who responded in Dawn, Maria Amin, and spoke about the depraved society, that depraved society is not the liberals but you Mr. Memon. You and the Areeshes.

@SQ8 had spoken a few days about an incident in Pakistan where there was a car crash on a highway and the woman in it who was seriously injured was pulled out and raped. The liberals would have helped her. It is the paindus enabled by you misogynist mullahs who raped her. Son understand your position before commenting.

As a slum dwelling virgin who no woman would even let hang around in her vicinity, and as someone who has not but travelled even a few miles outside of the unfortunate Hyderabad ghetto you were born in.

That is immaterial to my support of those humans who are natural-acting, sensitive, not obsessively snarky like you.

What business do you have commenting on Indonesian matters ?

I am a Communist, a Muslim, a Human. I will comment of every matter related to life on Earth and matters in Nature's universe. National boundaries and passport control and visa are artificial and obsolete.

I am not like you "Har har Modi, ghar ghar Modi" chanters whose thinking is limited to Swarn Bharat. If you don't like to have your eyes offended by matters related to anything apart from India then don't come on the internet. Stay in your housing society and feed dogs, until people like me eliminate every dog in the world.

Great. No pedos lusting after smiling 15 year old girls then. Or chop chop. Wonder what your friend @jamahir has to say to that.

Jamahir has to say that Indonesia government will impose tax even on the water that Indonesia's mullahs don't generate through their "piousness" but comes from the skies, the rivers and the seas. Indonesia government will arrange for the UkroNazi Zelensky to address Indonesian journalists and journalists and everyone will nod their head as to how Russia is ebeel. Indonesia government comes from the ideology which was ordered by NATO in 1965 to start genocide of Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers and the number of killed is said to be up to three million ( one million less than what the Hindutvadis in India want about the Muslims) and this genocide was carried in 1965-66 with Western governments now never talking about it. Indonesia government will not provide free housing, free food, free electricity, free telecom, free healthcare, free education etc. But Indonesia government will now readily agree with hypocritical Indian Hindutvadi Langda Khan that a 15-year-old girl Indonesian flirting with Jamahir will have the girl flogged and Jamahir done chop-chop. And the girl will be flogged and jailed and not chop-choped because Indonesia government shouldn't appear to be not presentable in NATO meetings.

But about the current situation in Indonesia I will quote from the article quoted in my earlier post :
Many Indonesians place a high value on virginity, but pre-marital sex is not uncommon among the younger generation. The age of consent for heterosexual sexual activity is 19 for males and 16 for females.
16 for females isn't considered so-called underage. But Indonesia government will term it so soon to be more and more present in NATO meetings which have support of fake-feminists and of gays and of course priests who hate female agency always and call her a victim despite her own consent.

Lets send all "Meri pussy (cat), Meri marzi" aunties to Indonesia.

Shouldn't it be "Let's send all the Meri Gaand Meri Marzi mullah bois into the company of Taliban" ?

And before anyone says I am being abusive I will point to last night when Mujahid Memon left a "Chup kar murtad gaandu" message on my profile to which I replied with "Look at the NATO-agent mullah ghey boi calling me a gaandu". But those two comments are now deleted somehow.

Asia surkh ha na sabz ha duno ko qabz ha...

LOL. But in my profile picture I carry the real sabz which will be part of the surkh.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom